How to become Archie-mode in three months, Sup Forums?

How to become Archie-mode in three months, Sup Forums?

Drop soda and fastfood. Exercise daily. Go to /fit/.

be even more of a beta than you are now. dedicate you life to pussy and hate it

Juice.

3 months won't get you there unless you're already pretty close and just need to cut.

Commit yourself to years of lifting or take juice, fuck up your cycle and enjoy your gyno.

That is achievable in 6 months if you aren't obese or a spooky skele. No roids

>go to /fit/

SS + GOMAD

This easily

Hehmemes.jpg

Be slightly below Archie-mode. Eat and lift.

>roids

He's not even a big guy.

can anyone explain archie to someone who has never heard of archie before but is interested in the show?

Fuck your music teacher.

Based on a 60+ year old comic series that has absolutely nothing to do with it except character names

>Years of lifting
>For that

Pic 1

Gym, no soda or alcohol, low carbs, some cardio if youre too fat. The three months limit depends on your current state tho, 6/9 months sounds more realistic.

Just remember there ARE people that don't lift ...
clearly

Specifically it takes some cues from Afterlife with Archie and spins it into a grimdark version of the 60 year old comic.

you can gain a body akin to body builders with little over a month of training and eating right (2 weeks for a lean muscle build, 3-4 weeks for a heavy muscle build), consisting mostly of heavy hitting exercises (6-8 reps with heavier weights compared to normal training of 8-12 reps with light weights)

>juice
>years of lifting
>for that body
Never did any exercise in your life?

Year and a half lifting without juice to get to that level. Not memeing. Without juice and on an untrained, average body you would need 18 months to get the pecs and biceps. Juice heads just forgot that it takes time to get in shape. 99% of /fit/ is a cheating druggie roider that is as much of a slug to me than a 20 cig a day alcoholic pleb.

I have lifted for 19 years, all natural. I'm not just good to look at, my body is strong and fast. Roiders are physically deformed and slow, weak waterbabies.

Even a full on spooky wouldn't take 18 months to get to that

Steroids and maybe even really hard, scary shit like Creatine.

Yes they would or else they would just end up fat and with water retention. 18 months lean bulk. No shortcuts, no sups, NO EXCUSES!

Work for your dad's construction company over the summer and bang your music teacher.