Caught my younger brother (17) watching this movie (he doesn't know)

Caught my younger brother (17) watching this movie (he doesn't know)

What should I do? I'm thinking about kicking him out and having our parents deal with that shit.

I'm pretty sure if your brother caught you jacking it to your trap collection he would just mind his own business.

Just leave him be you sad little man

Hug him and tell him you're gonna be there for him no matter who he loves.

Traps are gay and also disgusting. Don't equate being hetero with liking traps. If if has a dick that's gay.

lol good one

Get a load of this tough guy.

also fuck him in the ass until he turns straight again

Is it possible for straight people to relate to gay characters?

>gay
>love

i don't buy it. every gay ive known just fucks random guys or in an 'open' relationship

my suggestion is that you kill yourself and leave your brother the fuck alone

I'd say definitely, especially someone lonely could crave for the intimacy

for example, a lot of the many slash fangirls are heterosexual so I guess yes

Best post

Yes. Kick your brother out of your parents house that you apparently still live in past the age of 18. Obviously it's your brother that is shameful to your family.

I'm gay and I can relate to straight love stories

give him your boypussy!
if dykes can be dicked straight you need to give him your waxed boy hole as a theraputic pussy to turn him straight!

>be me
>"user don't become gay, if we found out you're gay, Me and your uncles would beat you up as soon as you enter the house"
>"What's gay? I'm 6 and idk what you're talking about"
>"kissing boys in the lips"
>"ok"
>Spend my time playing building blocks and bb guns
>play sparring and tag with boys my age
>get tired of going home with black eyes and bruises
>"well off" so girls invited me to their group
>agree because they held picnics and I like food
>they offer me drinks, claiming they can't finish it because they're full, either refuse or wipe the saliva since it's disgusting.
>spend remaining of the 5 years of gradeschool having a picnic every afternoon with them, sometimes forcing me to place my head on their lap so that they could ruffle my fluffy hair
>fast forward to 14 years
>Uncles are happy that my lil'bro's gay as fuck
>tfw they encouraged him to become gay more

do you self insert as the girl?

>Every straight I know - cheats.
>Source - my ass

>Become gay more
To take two cocks in the ass at once, or what?

What else would he be

nothing wrong with being gay

tell him you'd keep it a secret

but only if he sucks your dick

They don't threaten to beat him up and they even supported the idea of him become a hair stylist one day.

They even give him their daughter's old clothes.

Honestly I've heard great things about this movie from film buffs but I just can't bring myself to watch this shit. Faggotry is disgusting.

>Le EPIC HOMOPHOBIA MAY-MAY
Sup Forums can we stop this bullshit, it's happening way to much lately. We're not that different, you and I.

I just imagine main character girl as another guy. Works for me, if romance plot starts to get very boring.

Total Islam domination when

Never. Their countries are shit, their societies are shit, they are unable to dominate anyone. And bunch of whinny cunts they send to the West would not be enough. So prepare your ass for the age of homofashism.

Honor killings are sometimes the only way to go

Did this shit win an Oscar?

Kikes

i can remember when i watched it the first time.
me and a friend talked on the phone while both watching it at the same time over free tv.

we wanted to watch it just to make fun of it, but then we both realized its actually pretty good. its fun making jokes of faggots of course and what not, but all memes aside, its a good movie.

>*snickering* hey bro look they're gonna fuck
>*giggles* haha maybe we should try that...

there was a pint in my life where i thought he may be a faggot, but he has a GF since a few years now and even a kid.

...just like the older gay character in the movie has a wife and kids

holy shit

This

I loled

HOLY SHIT

OP has been warned

what the fuck is the point of this story

He regrets deciding to be hetero.

So these dudes fuck each other? Like no enemas or nothing? I just don't understand how someone could do that.
I don't know alot about gays, but I can't imagine someone wanting to stick it in a dirty asshole

Hello faggot

I have heard somewhere that studies show that anal sex is not more common in homo couples than it is in hetero couples.
So they couldve had sex without penetration.

If your little brother was my son, I'd pay the neighborhood kids to bully him until he an heros
Fucking faggots make me fucking sick
Do you have no fucking shame you fucking degenerates
I'd rather live with a bunch of niggers than a group of faggots

OBJECTION!!
If your younger brother is 17 and the average age gap between siblings is 3-5 years, then you're around 21 years old. Why are you still living at home?

Also, at least it wasn't Moonlight