Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Somewhere 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI
ENTERTAINMENT
>5D Chess
www.mosquitohillary.com
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
TV/LIVESTREAMS
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/07/07/474088/Bernie-Sanders-Hillary-Clinton-endorsement-MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=8I3FX_nncuk
c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved
youtu.be/UuIY8ov8YQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FBI_forms#FD-302
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe
c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this dumb nigger talking about? What does he want to get done?

US Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders has implied a formal endorsement of his party rival, Hillary Clinton, saying he will spare no effort to support electing her as the Democratic nominee for president.

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/07/07/474088/Bernie-Sanders-Hillary-Clinton-endorsement-MSNBC

AWWOOOO

No more white police

Have the Bernouts started asking for their money back yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=8I3FX_nncuk

>tfw wait for new bread for long and then just decide to post and then new bread is instantly posted after I post

Reposting for Danebro/Danesis

I think it's important to have different types of legislative bodies in different countries. What works here might not work in Denmark and if we both like how our governments handle creating laws, it's all the better.
It sounds like your style is better in preventing tyranny from an individual party. The United States is so fucking huge that I feel having two bodies helps us compromise across all geographic areas. I think if we had many parties and two legislative houses than we would have an ideal legislative branch.

Quick question: Would you have supported Jeb if he'd wanted to build a wall, stop muslim migrants and bring back industry? He seemed like a nice guy, I was just wondering if it's Drumpf's rude, obnoxious loud mouth attitude that reeled you in or whether you actually give a shit about the issues. Because to me, this whole "Trump 2016" meme seems more like a personality cult than a political movement that should be taken seriously. You're just trying to subvert democracy to serve your own interests by voting for the politician who appeals to you the most politically. That ain't right.

Well I'm sure most of you are getting tired of this endless Drumpf cock sucking as well(those of you who aren't like 12 years old or so), so yeah, I'm just putting that out there.

There’s real racism in the world. There’s real anti-Semitism in the world. These are pernicious, dispiriting truths. Some of the tweets that Ms. Schwartz has received, depicting her being thrown into an oven, for example, are beyond disgusting. I am appalled that anyone, let alone someone who works for me, would have to endure that kind of hateful rhetoric. But blaming Donald Trump for the most outrageous things done by people who claim to support him is no different from blaming Bernie Sanders for the people who stomp and spit on American flags at his rallies.

>Goes against his entire message because he's a cuck
>

Bernie was a plant to get progressives on the side of Crooked Hillary.

People forget, or just haven't actually read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers, that our government was purposely designed to gridlock and get nothing done unless the issue had overwhelming support.

The founders literally state this in their arguing and creation documents. That's why it's always humorous when people complain that the federal government "never seems to get anything done" like it wasn't set up that way.

>Donald J. Trump will die in your lifetime

From the hearing today. J is Jason. C is Comey.

J: "So this was a classified Fax:

C: "Correct"

J: So Hillary Clinton sends to Jake Sullivan. Lemme go back, Jake Sullivan says they "had issues sending secure fax, they're working on it". Hillary Clinton send to Jake Sullivan " If they can't, turn into non-paper with no identifying heading and send "non secure".So you're telling me it's a Classified piece of information she's taking off the header and she's instructing them to send it in a non-secure format! Is that not intent?

C: Well it actually caught my attention when I first saw it. And what she explained to us in her interview was and other witnesses did as well Is what she meant is "make it into a non-classified document, that's what a non-paper is in their world, and send it to us cuz I don't need the classified stuff, I just"

J: "Then why take off the heading if it's gonna be turned into a non-classified document? Why take off the heading?

C: I-I assume because It would be non classified anymore. She wouldn't have a classified header on it, think it's what she said during our interview (DON'T FORGET HE ALREADY ADMITTED TO NOT READING THE INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT THAT IS NON EXISTENT, THAT HE WAS NOT THERE FOR INTERVIEW)

Has this clip been put on youtube by anyone
c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved

Not gonna work

>You will die in your lifetime

>MUH REVOLUTION

Hillary isn't going to give you shit Bernie. Nigga will be on suicide watch after realizing he has been scammed when she goes full centrist in the general.

If Obama is such a great father why do his sons keep getting shot?

user from last thread asked for the full set of these images. Reply to this post and I'll make a new thread and post them (there are like 12 of them so I don't wanna clog up this thread).

MAGA FOR EVERYONE

>not killing yourself after the end of his second term

Low energy faggot

Anyone have link of that Corney hearing, full-length?

J: "Because she wanted to be technically correct? Is, is that what you're saying?

C: No what she said during the interview is "I was telling him in essence, send me an un-classified document.". Take the header off and turn it into a non-paper, which is a term I had never heard before, but I-I'm told by credit that in diplomatic circles that means "something we can pass to ANOTHER GOVERNMENT"

J: You are very generous in your accepting of that. Let me ask you director, did ANY uncleared individuals receive any classified information over Hillary Clinton's server?

C: Did any uncleared people receive classified information? I don't think any of the corespondents on the classified e-mails were uncleared people. These were all people with clearances, working, doing state department business, uh on the unclassed system.

J: Did Mr. Pagliaono have a requisite security clearance?

C: (after a pause) mmmmm as I sit here today I can't remember. He was not a participant on the classified e-mail exchanges tho.

J: But he was running the server. He set it up!

C: that's a different question. That's uh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question. Ya uh, THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT UN-CLEARED PEOPLE HAD ACCESS TO THE SERVER, even after Pagliaono, there were others who maintained the server who were PRIVATE SECTOR FOLKS!

Anyone know if this thread happened?

PRO DEO ET PATRIA

He too busy tryna be da president an shiet.

if nothing else, maybe he can do something about TPP. but i don't trust that bitch at all so trump has to win this fall

Our Pirkanmaaji friend is already given, but the Faukahontas from Barstow is live here.

So have some reminding awoos.

1/2

Always happens, we need more organized bread production.

-new bread right at the 300 limit

-Trump himself ALWAYS in the OP pic

Reminding awoo 2/2

and don't forget to MAGA

>Black lives matter doesn't mean all lives don't matter
>BUT...

is youtu.be/UuIY8ov8YQ4 a meme or real?

She looks like a Snatcher.

As Trump dies to make America great again, let us die to keep men free.

His truth is marching on.

So we memed the sherrif's star into the star of david. How about we meme Asuka as a pro trump neo nazi? We already got a head start, it wouldn't be that hard. Plus, imagine all the normies and liberals watching NGE and trying to make sense of it as a "Anti Semetic Cartoon Trump Voters Watch", meme magic will never be the same

>implying she isn't signing that fucking law in a nanosecond

Quick answer:Nothing has made me more excited to vote for Trump than liberal reaction and Hill shilling.
And yes I vote for the person who serves my interest and appeals to me politically that is what democracy is about you Mongoloid

I didn't want Jeb even before I heard any of his stances because I didn't want anymore Bush/Clinton/Obama. It's been those same three people/families since 1980.

>real anti-Semitism in the world.
"By Some Miracle, Water Came Down, Instead of the Gas!" Helen Schwartz

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

C: You're mixing it up tho. I don't think it's reasonable to assume. Mixing me up sorry, it's not your fault. That that someone who is maintaining your server is reading your emails. In fact I don't think that's the case here. There is a separate thing where she's engaging council to comply with the state departments requests. Are her lawyers then exposed to information on there that may, may be classified...

J: And did they see any classified information? Did Hillary Clinton's attorneys, WITHOUT SECURITY CLEARANCES, see classified information?

C: sit here, I, I, I don't know the answer to that question.

J: It has to be yes Director. You came across 110, and they said they went through all of them.

C: Well they didn't read them all. Just looked at head...

J: So their excuse is that "We saw the emails but we didn't read them"?

C: No I think I said this myself on my statement on Tuesday, they sorted the emails by using headers and search terms to try and find work related emails (what is Control +f ). we read them all.

J: I know that you read them all. Do you think it's reasonable or unreasonable to think that her attorneys, under HER DIRECTION, DID OR DID NOT READ THOSE EMAILS?

Is there, lemme go back to this. Is there, no. Were there or were there not CLASSIFIED EMAILS that her, that Hillary Clinton's attorneys read?

C: I don't know whether they read them at the time

J: They

C: They've

:J Did Hillary give NON CLEARED PEOPLE ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED

C: Yes

J: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION???

C: YES!!! YES!!!!

MOVEMENT

Ayo user! You see that Comey nigga anywhere ese? I've got something I want to tell him

it's my #1 issue. nafta on steroids. clinton cannot be trusted at all

>tfw no speaker list yet

ONLY ENGAGE IF YOU HAVE SOURCES AND REASONING
GET THE HOTHEADS OUT OF THERE

Lel yeah it's all good thanks for baking it

How the conversation could have gone:

J: Did Hillary Clinton's e-mail server contain classified information?

C: Yes.

J: Did Hillary Clinton's attorneys have the proper security clearances to see classified materials?

C: No.

J. Would you say that Hillary Clinton INTENDED for her attorneys to view the contents of her e-mail server?

C: (checkmate)

>mfw America could have been a totally white country if you didn't allow jews and if you just picked your own cotton.

I hate the modern America. I see all dirty muds in Sweden who love to go America because of its diversity shit.

Sometimes I cry when I think about how great America could have been without the multiculti-shit.

Oh hey that was me

>OBAMA IS A NERVOUS WRECK
what the hell's wrong with him?

>(DON'T FORGET HE ALREADY ADMITTED TO NOT READING THE INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT THAT IS NON EXISTENT, THAT HE WAS NOT THERE FOR INTERVIEW)

I don't think that's true user. FBI interviews are not recorded, but they fill out an FD-302 form which is a summary of the interview. I think Comey read the fd-302 from the interview (there is one apparently) and talked to some, but not all of the interviewers.

This form will hopefully be released at some point.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FBI_forms#FD-302

Oh?

>both of Arizona's senators are fucking faggots
>Nebraska elected the biggest faggot on the planet in Sasse
Can Nebraska recall that stupid nigger? The Republican Party formally rebuked him, everyone has told him to stop, and he won't.

That makes sense

A good way to limit federal laws. I think i'm gonna read Jefferson's autobiography, there must be something about it there.

ruh roh

Opinion =/= Fact
I was 12 30+ years ago
The Bush Crime Family is distrusted by anyone who's been paying attention. So no.

he's essentially trolling the party at this point

how long did it take for you to get a shipping email for your maga hat from the djt store

Nothing will come from this right?

4 days

WE WANT DOBBS

>Swede crying about america being cucked

Are you masturbating to the thought of a stronger nation than you becoming as weak and pathetic as yours?

They will probably just find some new trickery to justify it

G-Guys?

2 days

He would never have supported any of that because Jeb is weak and the Bush family are corrupt to the core

He admitted to not reading anything from the interview of HC on Saturday before he went on TV to announce his decision.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SEE HERE
MOVE THE FUCK ALONG

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE

Part 1

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe

Part 2

c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2

Congressman Meadows coming up on tonight's sadly Dobbs-free edition of Lou Dobbs.

wow...

hello Sup Forums

who just saw don "alleged journalist" lemon act like a little bitch on cnn?

I gotta say I love the way things are going this election cycle. Trump exposed the true colors of the political class by just proposing having borders and laws again.

The violence perpetrated against him and his supporters while all the chattering skulls on every network blame him. Yet the crowds still come, larger than any of Hillary's.

But the establishment GOP would rather throw the election than listen to Working Americans, too bad we aren't letting them.

Meanwhile the leftists have to pretendto have an election this year.

Ok, user, here's the thread!

If you are still asking about the bi cameral legislature, like the other user said the government was purposely set up to have lots of gridlock. The two houses are also a compromise of how people thought the legislative branch should look like. Small states wanted a senate of equal representation regardless of population, and bigger ones obviously wanted one based on population which became the house of representatives. The idea is states remain sovereign and cant be overruled just by big population states, but population still matters. Like most compromises many were not happy with this, but it was accepted. The whole system from the beginning was designed to cancel each other out, so very little gets done

Am I a leaf now?

So who's hosting?

I gotta say you're the type of person ruining these threads with your weebposting.

Trump coming to Michigan soon?

>An user whose posts you enjoyed has probably died and you never even heard about it

>donald trump says mean thing
>/Pol goes racist sexist homophobic
Remember when /Pol used to be left-leaning libertarians? I think the quality of our discussions used to be better back when we had actual principles behind our politics, like open borders and free trade. Now all we do is blame minorities for our problems, like some redneck in bumfuck iowa. We should petition the mods to ban racism in /Pol so we could have higher class discussions and drive out the KKK sympathizing nazi psychopaths who've recently invaded us. There's even Trump threads out the wazoo now! I think that should be our signal that we need to join the fight against hate speech by adopting the Facebook hate speech guidelines and banning people who say n***er for example. It's time we manned up and took a stand for Hillary.

Whoa are you in Australia?

shameful

I'm crying because USA will be the first country with a white minority which will turn the political system into a one-party system.

In every election democrats will win. Black supremacists will reach higher and higher positions. They will infiltrate the Democrats and will make the party more and more anti-white for every election.

It will be a totally nightmare to be a white guy in America in 10 ten years.

Alright lads, been away for a week to meet my long distance qt, so I've missed out on a load. Can I get an update?

You're not welcome here, Finncuck.

A FUCKING LEEEEEEEEEEEEAFFFFFFF

Trump won

Maybe, provided some derkaderka doesn't try shooting up his rally. I know there's a population of them over there.

>left-leaning libertarians

wat

a little bit of cheeki
a lot of breeki

Prepare yourself.

We have guns though, so if it got bad enough there would be another civil war.

Trump is still doing very poorly. He keeps making dumb mistakes like tweeting images that are anti-semetic and praising Saddam Hussein.

where are you, kek?