Why do Sex-Men have their own cinematic universe instead of being with the other marvel characters?

Why do Sex-Men have their own cinematic universe instead of being with the other marvel characters?

Owned by different studios

Cause fox brought the rights years ago or some shit.

Does mystique create a penis when she's disguised as a man?

yes but still counts as feminine

I think her clit just gets really big and long to look like a phallus, and her labia swell up and sag to look like balls.

x-men universe is too expansive, can't weave them together

what the fuck?

Hot

Fox owns the rights.

There's some grey area, or some agreements being made. Its how we ended up with 2 quicksilvers. The MCU version of him and scarlet witch just didn't call them mutants. They're both Magneto's kids, not Hydra productions.

Later, Scarlet Witch says "No More Mutants" and her ridiculous bullshit powers just wipe out about 9/10 of all mutants everywhere. Because they wrote too many mutants into the world and it is hard to keep profiling the XMen as being oppressed when they have all the power AND the numbers.

Then some XMen got the phoenix force and destroyed whole cities. Good times.

Seeing this reminds me of how shitty Lawrence's Mystique looks.

magneto was never mentioned in civil war. her and her brother were created by science aka hydra using one of the gems

In the MCU. The actual characters are Mutants. So they technically belong in that universe.

But when whatever loophole or agreement brought them to the MCU, they changed the backstory to make them not be mutants because, you know, we don't say the M word in the MCU.

no they were a creation of science and magic not mutation

oh wait my bad im drunk im the user who posted you meant the comic characters not the movie ones

This made my ass moist

X-Men was never supposed to share universe with other superheroes. It makes no sense that Mutants are hated and feared by society when other heroes are universally beloved

THIS

Thank God they're not part of the MCU, though

can she inseminate someone in man form tho?

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch fell through cracks during the initial licensing negotiations. It was never specifically spelled out who had the rights so MCU got to use them for Avengers. However Fox had the rights to Mutant and Magneto so they had to change their origins.

MCU was setting Inhumans up to be the in-universe replacements for mutants, but then it became clear that nobody gave a fuck so they moved on.