AHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAHHHAHAHA

AHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAHHHAHAHA

How will DC ever recover?

>brand war shitposting
I don't care about you faggots most of the time but when it comes to this, you are absolutely revealing yourself as insufferable teenagers. I don't give a shit about Xbox vs. Playstation and I don't give a shit about Marvel vs. DC.
Fuck off and kill yourselves.

Based Actman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahhahhha

Marvel fans love to pick and choose as to what is a Marvel movie and what is a Fox movie.

reminder that all these 'HAHAHAHAHA' threads only exist because a disneylet got absolutely bum ruffled and is still bitter

As opposed to the thousand daily threads praising the dceu and calling Snyder a god or whatever, right?

>DCuck spotted

Not wrong. Do you enjoy the FF movies and X-men Origins Marvel cuck?

>Watching superhero movies

I remember being a child.

You're the one who turned it into company wars, DCuck. Marvel wasn't mentioned at all in the OP.

Logan is just an example of a mature and intelligent capeshit movie done correctly instead of the pretentious juvenile pseudointellectual schlock that's BvS

>mature and intelligent capeshit

Might want to look at the OP image again faggot. It is literally comparing 2 movies from 2 rival companies.

It's ok user, I didn't understand BvS when I first saw it as well.

t. Hack Znyder

This just proves that a lot of critics are in Disney's pockets. That or they're just bad critics.

But why? Those airport threads were hilarious, even shills had fun in them

>It's the world that is wrong, not me!

what is the average IQ of a person who argues about capeshit in a chinese cartoon forum?

This is worse than BvS and no one can convince me otherwise

Critics aren't the world. If you actually polled it I think we'd see that the audiences would disagree a lot with the critics.

Your childhood franchise sucks more than mine deal with it.

Talking about me, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

>people actually defend the franchise that consists of safe boring vapid scenes put together.

Everyone I know hated Logan and loved BvS. Critics are just disconnected from the common person. It fucking hurt watching the latest Mike and Jay episode.

>If you actually polled it I think we'd see that the audiences would disagree a lot with the critics.
Nice theory. Why don't you go out and poll people then, prove them evil critics wrong?

>it's people falseflag for (You)'s episode

This company war mentality is fucking disgusting. We all know that DC's films aren't great, but they're not bad. We all know Marvel films are pretty safe, with exceptions being Logan, Deadpool and possibly Days of Future Past.

If you like DC, that's good. You like something. If you like Marvel, that's good. You like something.

But you fucks who keep posting this company war shit is fucking pathetic. Critics don't like DC it seems, that doesn't mean you won't like it. Opposite for Marvel. In terms of which makes more money, Marvel wins hands down. But that doesn't mean much either, seeing as Avatar is the record holder and that got it on a shit gimmick.

Stop fucking falseflagging to make it seem like your chosen company is being persecuted.

>almost 1 year
>still mad

>a 2 second clip is worse than a film that literally had the director going "It only got shit scores cause of the cinema edit, buy the Blu-Ray for the TRUE experience!"

Uh-huh.

>Anedotal evidence: The post

Everybody I know loved Logan and hated BvS. The common man is stupid as fuck and wouldn't know quality if it slapped them in their face. It fucking hurt reading the latest shitpost from an user on a Burmese Etch-A-Sketch animation bazaar.

>Everyone I know hated Logan and loved BvS.
So, you asked your cats.

I meant the whole movie but yeah, those 2 seconds were representative

>he thinks the hamplanet in the mirror is his friend

>The flaws with DC movies is scripts have some poor dialogue and studio meddling with editing
>The flaws of the Marvel movies is the movies themselves
Where am I wrong?

You're not

I can't see where you're wrong

These comments baffle me. Because it obviously isn't a problem, as they make money and get great reviews. The two main ways to measure something.

BvS is poor in lots more areas than just those 2.

Samefag.

>Because it obviously isn't a problem, as they make money and get great reviews.
the problem I have here is you think box office and critical acclaim is all that matters as a consumer.

get your apology ready

>GRRRR STOP AGREEING WITH AN OPINION I DISAGREE WITH

>capeshit

For fucks sake there's another 10 years of this shit.
I feel besieged with this nonsense.

They buy reviews and Transformers make money too. A movie is good when is good and it's bad when it's bad. Last good Marvel movie was Iron Man 1

You come out more triggered than he did.

Not at all. If it wasn't working, it wouldn't make money. DC is no fucking different to Marvel. The shit is just as bad. But Marvel makes money and gets good reviews. That's all that matters to executives.

You do realise it's the CONSUMER who makes them all this money, right?

yeah caps lock tends to do that

Nice Inspect Element edit.

And DC can't afford to buy reviews? Grow the fuck up.

>You do realise it's the CONSUMER who makes them all this money, right?
Yes and my point is all you mentioned as to why theyre good is the money a film earns and its critical acclaim. Your reason for why their good had nothing to do with your actual opinion.

So do anyone actually like DC films or are we all just pretending to be DCfags for (You)s?

DC makes mad bank too

sub 70

BvS is better than Civil War. Logan is better than BvS.

Fucking underrated post, fucking this

The companies behind it, the franchises don't fucking matter, some of the movies are better than others, it shouldn't be a company war IF YOU FUCKING LIKE THE MOVIE
if you like the movie, just like the movie

damn

/thread

these are movies, not game consoles. they belong here

>browsing animeboard
I remember being a 16 year old

are they photoshopped in?

>If it wasn't working, it wouldn't make money.

talk about nutrition supplement industry, for example

we live in a world, where marketing is EVERYTHING, the product itself is almost completely irrelevant

I remember Snyder wanted BvS to be rated R and supposedly the Ultimate Cut is Rated R?

So this proves it should have been I think. I mean if they were really going for a adult audience and all the gritty cinematography and whatnot then they should have gotten hardcore with it.

I feel like overall the DC movies problem is they want to be R Rated so badly but the studio hamstrings them to make more money BUT the sad irony is that if they wanted to make a movie more for kids that was accessible to 95% of audiences they should be making a colorful and light fun popcorn entertainment that fans actually want to see with a RED Superman cape, not trying this serious PG-13 drama bullshit middle ground.

Sorry I messed this sentence up it should have said the irony was that it would be far more beloved and lucrative if it was a PG movie or at least a "Harry Potter Dark" PG-13 then a hamstrung PG-13 experience.

This is why I have a theory that if BvS came out say a month after Deadpool they would have released the UC instead of the theatrical because the R Rating wouldn't have scared them.

>TWENTY SEVEN PERCENT

of what? original picture quality?

>ZERO PERCENT

I think suits care more about money than they do about Oscars. Oscars are only really relevant if they're for shit that's individually important. I mean you can have great makeup, but if the rest is shit, it doesn't save the film. Conversely, you can have a great actor doing a great performance and it can save what is crap in makeup.

Funny how those awards matter but all the negative awards that are given out every year that BvS got don't count. Funny that? One is clearly the work of shills paying, while the other one is Razzies.

Shut the fuck up, DCuck

>theatrical cut

>I think suits care more about money than they do about Oscars

Then the DCEU is golden

The problem with BVS was insufficient studio meddling

can you imagine how much worse logan would have been if they were all wearing spandex and capes

That's not because the movie is complex... You're just to dumb, everyone understand it but only faggots who saw their first Christ imagery allusion. It's not a sign of high art and certainly not a complex point to get from the movie. There is nothing of high merit on the redemption of batman and superman action are dumb. Fuck it i don't know why i try anymore

The suits care, but why would we?

Wow two capeshit movies with different rating that I'm never going to watch unless my retard cousin wants to show me them one day.

Because it's fun to make fun of shills like you when your narrative falls apart, I didn't even like Suicide Squad lmao

>movie about Mr. Doctor that basically no one knows.
>movie about Joker, Harley Quinn and Batman basically 3 of the most famous and important comic book characters ever.

It's like people just don't get it, GotG making 700M is a HUGE success, BvS making 800M is a BIG fail, but this doesn't apply with Marvel/DC only, X-Men did 700M and FOX were like "HOLY SHIT!!!!! BEST THING EVER", Sony made 700M with TASM2 and they had to negotiate with Marvel, because they thought Spiderman failed big time and they wouldn't risk to make another Spidey movie and losing more money.

That doesn't mean the point of comparison is Marvel vs DC, sperglord

Logan isn't even a "marvel" movie, it's a fox movie with a marvel character

You mean like when BvS had 100.000 10/10 votes on imdb by DCucks before the fucking movie even came out?

>Everyone I know hated Logan and loved BvS

Congrats, your mom is a retard just like you

>one cameo from batman
>4 minutes of joker
>literally who quinn

lol, also it was going to flop remember? Everybody hated BvS and SS was a sure flop! Maybe that was case and Dr Strange just flopped much harder, who knows

They stopped making ASM movies because garfield and webb dropped out and Disney basically cucked themselves to Sony btw (fucking lol at disney shills praising sony of all companies, I guess birds of a feather flock together right?)

>I remember Snyder wanted BvS to be rated R and supposedly the Ultimate Cut is Rated R?

SYNDER DINDU NUFFIN ALL STUDIOS FAULT

Man this is embarrasing, did Suicide Squad overperform or Doctor Quips bomb or what?

making it rated r would not save that movie

superman is not a character who benefits from a fucking r rating

If the critics are in Disney's pockets then why did Logan get critical acclaim? Wouldn't Disney want to destroy Fox? Checkmate, faggot.

>Literally who quinn
Dude, like 50% of girls I know went to Hollywood parties dressed as Harley.

And the playtime doesn't even count as much as the name recognition, Godzilla only had 12 minutes of screen time in his last movie, and everybody like the movie and praised.

>Dude, like 50% of girls I know went to Hollywood parties dressed as Harley.

Sure thing

was it before or after the movie's marketing campaign started?

>Dude, like 50% of girls I know went to Hollywood parties dressed as Harley.

AFTER the movie came out, dipshit.

I know right, the movie was really popular among girls, that's one of the reason it cucked Mister Doctor so fucking hard. They really did a better job making Harley iconic in one movie than Marvel with Captain America in like 8. Part of it was the make up too, they deserve the Oscar for that alone

> One is Capeshit
> Another is Capekino

>Huge Jackedman will never fuck your boipucci

Dubs decides how I kill myself

>this on top of the oscar

fucking savage

Snyder must be crying right now.

And the trailer didnnt bait the audience by showing primarily the joker and adding Batman postproductiin ? While Dr arrange was a new entry. Why even compare, its not the same popularity...

Because they had the same production budget, SS had a small marketing budget because no China, Mister Doctor was sold as Sherlock Holmes meets Inception, a Marvel movie and was in theaters the money making part of the year and still got obliterated by a movie about Harley Quinn and her racially diverse group of friends

The name of the game is "diminishing returns" buddy, look it up

After Batman, the animated serie...

But the picture clearly shows the results of domestics gross. What does china have to do with it ?

wow a movie with recognizable characters beats a literal who to those that dont read marvel comics?
amazing

Logan will be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

It was markted as halrey quinn meet Joker and escapes fucking BATMAN. dont deny it