Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
imgur.com/r/milliondollarextreme/21nUMnV
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you deserve failure Sam Hyde.

Blockhead "Viewtiful" Joe pretended hard enough that there were secret invisible swastikas in it and AS got scared that they didn't have the secret invisible swastika-seeing glasses, but what if some other people did?

It was awful.

because it was awful? i dont know about ratings but does adult swim even care about ratings?

Cheap pathetic rip-off of Tim and Eric.

This.

>this
>awful
youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o

Invisible nazi salute with a guy with super duper ironic swatiska tattoo on his chest
imgur.com/r/milliondollarextreme/21nUMnV
This

Also is this a tv meme now.A World Peace thread a day keep Sam Hyde away ?

Yeah
>this awful and unfunny
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

because it was fucking crap

Stop posting and promoting this shit.

>Cheap pathetic rip-off of Tim and Eric.
Absolutely agreed.

Naw

Christ you're a loser

>something worse than Tim and Eric
HOW?

Lel, stay mad fag.

>HEY GUYS I KNOW WE'RE ALREADY ON THIN ICE WITH THE NETWORK BUT THOSE (((JEWS))) ARE ALL TALK HAHA LOOK I'LL JUST FOLLOW ANOTHER WHITE NATIONALIST ON TWITTER :P

What did Sam mean by this?

I feel sorry for the public library front desk clerk that has to let Sam sign in every morning so he can access the internet and shill these wp.jpg threads

those posts are practically a week old this shows nothing

it's not exactly a rip off of tim and eric, more tim and eric mixed with chris morris (jam more specifically). either way it's derivative as fuck.

Yeah, it's got a very heavy Jam vibe to it. I like the art direction and the soundtrack of WP, but it's nowhere near as good a project as something like Blue Jam.

I feel sorry for the pathetic libcuck who's still so butthurt Trump won that he needs to shitpost in these threads.

Adult swim could no longer afford to pay for sam's enormous health insurance bill.

Why'd you bring up Sup Forums?

thanks for using a tripcode. it allows me to block your impotent rage infused posts

Fat unfunny passive-aggressive white nerd rivalry.

Because Sam Hyde didn't wanna play the corporate game where he bows down to everyone until he's big enough that people bow down to him

So what's the joke, besides
>haha so random XD
or
>haha get the reference? We did like a iconic movie scene but then it wasnt what you expected after all!!!

That's a really generous way of phrasing "be such a socially inept fuckwit that you absolutely torpedo your friends' chances of making a living off what they love".

yeah i mad

sam's "career" has already reached meme status. he's the """"""""""""comedian"""""""""""" who doesn't realize that the audience is laughing at him, not with him.

Guy heaven gym is funny, it's not exactly sophisticated but it is a funny sketch

This is the first time in one of these threads that I would actually believe someone from MDE was here, because if I were Nick or Ruse this is exactly how I'd feel.

come to europe sam, we appreciate your humour

And by that I mean Eastern Yurope shitholes.

Sam has already contacted VH1 to pitch a MDE "where are they now"/reunion hybrid series

DA JOOS
obviously

>Sam Hyde was turned down for a job at Arby's yesterday

His comedy career isn't going anywhere. Patreon bux will wane over time. Book sales will provide money for a slim jim every so often. Sam will have to get a regular job somewhere, someday, and every HR department has 1-4 sjw women googling the names of every applicant. Sam has as much of a chance of getting approved by them as he does fucking them. Nobody will risk their reputation to get Sam hired on to their place of employment.

The only possibilities of a future that I see for Sam are a.) doing videos for Fiverr, or b.) maturing to the point where he accepts the fact that he's solely responsible for World Peace's failure, apologizes wholeheartedly to Nick, Charls, production staff members, and Adult Swim executives, has his It's A Wonderful Life moment, and begins the path of rebuilding a newer, better version of himself.

Which of those two options do you think is more likely to happen?

Where are they now?

Sam is in the food stamp line, collecting social security.

Fiverr, then dying from a cold because he can't afford health insurance.

But it was literally the joos.

>Pic: another person who had their show cancelled by the joos.

(((These people))) hold grudges for a really long time.

Sam is aiming to beat them at their own game (((((((((((((((grudge holding)))))))))))))))

>He owes the people who ride his coat tails a living
It was his show though; he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.

>"I don't have health insurance!" - Sam Hyde

what did he mean by this?

That he is a young man in good health, and he is willing to take a chance and not buy health insurance.

Fuck off Sam get a job