Yfw Jim Comey did literally nothing wrong

>yfw Jim Comey did literally nothing wrong
>yfw Jim Comey did his job to the letter and didn't overstep his bounds
>yfw Jim Comey did not succumb to bullying or bribes from either side of the aisle

>yfw Jim Comey is playing chess instead of checkers
>yfw Jim Comey did not recommend charges because he knew the case was too weak
>yfw Jim Comey knows the inside of the Clinton Foundation investigation
>yfw Jim Comey knows that the Republican-dominated Congress will push for perjury charges
>yfw Jim Comey was purposely careful about his testimony not to be delicate towards Hillary, but to protect upcoming cases against her
>yfw Jim Comey is one of the only men in government who still cares about the welfare of this country and its citizens
>yfw you assholes just spent all day excoriating one of the most red pilled and uncûcked people alive
>yfw 90% of the FBI investigative work for a perjury case is already done
>yfw Hillary gets monumentally BTFO just weeks before the election
>yfw Jim Comey smiles knowingly as he punches the ticket for Trump

>yfw Jim Comey is the hero Sup Forumslacks need, but can never ever deserve

bump

jam camey dodnt want his family killed

case closed

I would rather win a game of checkers than lose a game of chess.

He bears a striking resemblance to CIA

user, Hillary has his family hostage. Have you not seen /cfg/?

also
>1 post by this ID

>yfw Jim Comey did literally nothing wrong
He refused to pursue a case over fears it would damage his career and not because of his duty to the law.

When he took his position, he swore an oath to upload the tenants of law and liberty. Then we get to watch him outright admit that he doesn't give a shit about them as long as he keeps his job, and that he would squash any lesser person for the same crimes.

Breaking an oath you were sworn in under is ALSO a crime, but I doubt he'll arrest himself.

Fuck you.

OP is based af

Comey is a national hero

Do not post in this thread unless you have read the entire fbianon threads

So much bump

user, the perjury case will literally be open and shut. Just in time for November.

You think you're red pilled, but really are just tin foiled.

So absolutely misled. This is why we don't deserve the selfless hero that is Jim Comey.

he lost a battle in order to win a war. this does have that appearance of this text book manuever

Comey confirmed for Batman

I would agree with you, if not for the attention paid by the lib congress members in attempting to determine that since there were no headers on the classified emails, they were not in fact classified. It's unquestionable that this would be brought up in any perjury case, in determining whether hillary actually lied when she testified under oath. I would also really love to see or hear the soundbite of Hillary lying under oath if anyone could find it.

Comedy truly is based. FBI user blessed us.

>dey chop dem heddas off
>dey wain't no heddas
>it in NO way ain't no classifie
>mmmhmmmm
*snap* *snap* *snap*

Classified information is classified information, user. It doesn't matter if you write it on a paper airplane and throw it into the street. It's still mishandled.

Sup Forums is letting this thread die because it's not about white supremacy or watching niggers bang your wives.

Make no mistake, though; I'm not wrong.

I'm torn on the subject but it does seem like Comey, while not prosecuting, opened up a fucking can of worms that a bunch of other legal departments can dip into now.

I'm just saying that's where I could see the discussion going after the little worker bees worked up a counter strategy to the chairman's initial commentary to suggest a referral for perjury, which I thought was an immediate attempt at checkmate. I'm just saying what I see their counterattack developing into.

What I felt was most interesting was the back and forth regarding Clinton's lawyers destroying information. The lack of headers on the remaining confidential information rang a bell when Comey said that the lawyers used headers and keywords to search for work related emails. Now, let's assume the lawyers were using those headers to identify the confidential emails, and the only reason they missed the remaining confidential emails was because they didn't have the header for the lawyers to find! The only reason we got the classified info we did was because the lawyers didn't see the headers! It's a bit funny, I think.

That is invalid in such a case. It was important in this instance where they were piecing together shattered emails as the only actually tangible proof while trying to establish intent.

However, perjury is perjury, and classified information is classified, no matter how you slice or head it.

And she lied about it under oath.

I hope you're right, user, I'm just saying that's where cummings was heading. If they can legally stipulate that the confidential information was only confidential based on the headers, or even that one could reasonably assume that someone might not recognize that confidential files are confidential without said headers, they might have an adequate defense to get the same denial of indictment that we did just now.

I don't know why anybody who wouldn't have the sense to not abuse confidential information would even deserve a clearance in the first place.

I mean seriously holy fuck. It's just a way formality about agreeing to a set of rules in case there's ever a question over it.

yer preachin to the choir for sure. but here we are, you'd think it'd be clear as hell to anyone with a brain that the bitch is guilty, but here the fuck we are.

If my analysis is correct, and I hope it is, then this is just one more faction we're collecting to, uh, do something better than what we've been doing in the recent past, whatever that might be.

What is this?

Partial screenshots of partial testimony and a random word count which corresponds to a gematria cipher is proof of exactly nothing.

I kept reading Jim Carrey

What if he was FBI user?

Who is this?

Shit hit submit early
(Continued)
>He knew of our weaponized autism all this time
>He knew we would be on top of everything 24/7
>He knew we would compile everything we could
>He decided to leak things to us as "FBI bro"
>Our humble little Chinese cartoon image board was a the failsafe to his elaborate plan
>MFW Comey lurks Sup Forums

Here, here! I concur!!

James Comey was not a faggot these last two days.....

played the hand he was dealt & all that....

the ride is about to get bumpy tho....hope y'all have some bullits and actually went to a range......

God almighty I hope so.

if he was worried about the state of his career, he wouldn't have made the recommendation to the DOJ, and all the heat would have been on loretta lynch & company

instead he decided to take the fall.

bump

underrated post

>Pure coincidence
Fuck off shill

tfw Sup Forums is the last bastion of truth
tfw our secret club has become something far greater

In the morning.

Every Democrat who takes office has some fake scandal which Republicans can jerk off to and pretend like it's unfair and they're the victims and blah blah blah. They're bigger crybabies than the SJW. We'll hear an endless tedious whine about her email server for 8+ years now.

If it was a Republican they wouldn't care.

Why not just indite her tho?

I got the same feelings about the man OP, he seemed like a genuinely good guy.

Fuck off shill

>Den....WUDDA DOES?!?!?