Now literally all black people shot by cops DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!!

now literally all black people shot by cops DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820584/Hatchet-wielding-Muslim-radical-attacked-rookie-New-York-cops-spent-months-visiting-jihadist-websites-stalked-officers-hours.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and countless others
is it because niggers can't count?

Cheeky fuck

Darrel Hubbard Gatewood

Gatewood died from a cardiac arrest after being pepper-sprayed and shocked with a Taser several times during a scuffle with police, according to authorities. Officers were responding to a disturbance call that reported Gatewood was 'fighting the air' and breaking things. According to the medical examiner, Gatewood's death was caused by a combination of cocaine use and the effect of the Taser.

I can't find some of these names on the guardians record from the last 2 years

THEY PUT A WHITE MAN THO!!

FPBP

Now they should make one for white citizens killed by blacks.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

guardian list of everybody killed in the last 2 years and a clearer picture of the names

try and find what they did!

Fuck it I'm going to become transracial so i can get some gibmedats

>Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin
I'm willing to concede to some of their points if they're willing to concede that these were 100% justified.

kek, randomly picked a name
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820584/Hatchet-wielding-Muslim-radical-attacked-rookie-New-York-cops-spent-months-visiting-jihadist-websites-stalked-officers-hours.html

>ddudinu nufn

When I was college a an unarmed white musician who was too drunk to stand was shot to death by corrupt cop who claimed he was reaching for his gun.

You know why you never of that case from Madison WI? You guessed it, his skin color.

Is that the board of lucky ghetto lottery winners???

I was thinking of reading the rest of the thread, but why even bother?

FPBP

that video proves nothing! he was trying to chop down a tree!

Just searched "Cortez Washington"

Dude robbed a Wendy's haha

>Alphonse Edward Perkins

>About 2 a.m., patrol officers responded to a domestic violence call at a home in the 1100 block of West 81st Place, according to a news release from the LAPD. The 911 operator said that gunshots were heard in the background.

>When officers arrived, they were confronted by Perkins, who allegedly fired a gun. “An officer-involved shooting” occurred, according to the release.

>Perkins was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:38 a.m., said Ed Winter, the assistant chief of the coroner’s office.

wtf I hate guns/police/white people now

>they didn't even check the names they put up

fpbp and checked

>KEeefk
>KEeek
>KEK
PRAISE HIM, FAGGOTS

Someone should put some bullets in that