BREAKING BREAKING

IT'S BACK ON LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36742095
twitter.com/AP/status/751188139583168512
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/state-department-reopens-probe-into-clinton-emails/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

Homie you need to link that shit

State Department to reopen Clinton probe
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36742095
It's just breaking

twitter.com/AP/status/751188139583168512

Some other user linked it

Fuck me this might be real!

Bets on she fucked up and said something stupid after it got dropped?!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

What's back on, another pointless "probe?"

Guilty A F

THE AGENCY

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A BOUGHT MAN

The Director of National Intelligence didn't have the proper security clearance to see the emails .

Jesus Christ.

"The President wants to see the emails."
"Which emails, sir?"
"The emails Hillary Clinton let everyone she was working with see."
"Uh, the uh, President, doesn't, uh, have, uh the exact, uh, clearance for, uh, those emails."

SHE'S GONNA BE PRESIDENT

Any webms of the "yes" part? That was the best.

J A I L
A
I
L

Looks like emails BACK on the menu boyS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with comey?

Poor shills, they had just finished their Hillary is innocent copy pastas.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Wtf is going on in the US where you have a POTUS nominee under investigation by Federal Authorities???

This is fucking third world tier stuff.

The potential person with the control of the most advanced military and largest stockpile of nuclear weapons is under investigation from the very country she represents law enforcement.

It's barking mad.

Oh shit, it's actually happening

What type of people has clearance to to see Top Secret information

... and shes still going to get elected senpai

Yeah.

Dude its not just her. If what FBI user was true, its the entire god damn administration. When this shit blows up, all hell is about to break loose.

Save us Trump!

>largest stockpile of nuclear weapons
ahem

Republicans making FBI waste money on Hillary when they could be saving blacks from police and arresting white supremacists posting about white genocide. s m h

>functional nuclear weapons
ftfy Ivan

Nothing will come of this. They're doing this to humour people. It's so they can go "See? You can't say we didn't try! Hillary is just not guilty!"

>Executive agency is going to investigate it's own party
I'm sure they'll find plenty of incriminating evidence.

Holy fuck.

So basically, FBI and the Justice Department don't want to prosecute because if they did, they'd have to make this shit public.

If this is the shit our government is doing, then it MUST be made public. Fuck, give Shitlery a pardon. I want this exposed to the light of day. No good could possibly come of operations this fucking black. None.

Security clearances are need to know. So even if you have a top secret clearance, you are not cleared to see all top secret information.

This has been a real trend in our country. Harry Truman left office in debt. It used to be part of the Anglo limited government tradition that you did not use the office to get comfy. More and more, as in the third world, the little people are either invisible or subject to a spottily enforced no-win "three felonies a day" regime, while the top people get away with this lunatic logic that the only thing that matters is intent. Hillary non-apology-apologizing her way out of American deaths is an extension from incompetent CEOs kicked upstairs by their fellows while their companies collapse.

Didn't Comey say this was going to happen?They're investigating everyone accept for Hillary.

Also, the place Hillary was in charge of isn't going to indict her, especially when she's going to be president.

It's fucking theater.

People with a Top secret security clearance and a "need to know" reference.

FUK OFF SHITIN SYMPATHIZER!!!!!!

This

THE JIG IS UP, THE NEWS IS OUT, THEY FINALLY FOUND ME
THE SENATOR THAT TURNED TRAITOR
I'M CROOKED HILL-A-RY

What the fuck

>cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/state-department-reopens-probe-into-clinton-emails/index.html

FUCKING REAL

As much as I hate her, this won't change anything... She will be the president, and it's unlikely she will face repercussions.

NEVER MORE TO GO ASTRAY
THE FEDS WILL HAVE REVENGE TODAY
ON THE WANTED CUNT

This will be an even bigger dog and pony show than the FBI bullshit

And people think House of Cards is fucked up.

This is super-video-game-consipracy-tier plot over here.
Does Wikileaks have the classified e-mails ?

dubs hillary will have to eat trumps ass and have her nips slapped off

BUMPP

This is the result of a two party system and the first black president.

What a mess

They obviously want someone else to take the fall for this, but I don't really see how that's going to work.

this happens when you have a for profit operation that is totally illegal, only the people involved in the operation have clearance

think of it like a terrorist cell

Someone post screenshot of The power of kek knows no bounds

>The potential person with the control of the most advanced military and largest stockpile of nuclear weapons is under investigation

the bankers who lend us money tell us who to use the weapons on, the president is just the face to sell it to the cameras

>Fuck, give Shitlery a pardon.

no pardon for Hillary unless she cleans house

notice how the media is blowing up that BLM shit

>they won't tell us who that agency is
Who the fuck is this agency?

Really makes u think

wikileaks has plenty of her emails which go over stuff that definitely sounds clsssified

SCREENCAP THIS

THE EMAILS ARE IN RELATION TO UFOS

This feels like it's happening too soon. If she is found guilty before the general election, who will oppose Donald?

AGENCY
G
E
N
C
Y

The Soros Foundation.

The FBI played this perfectly. They knew that they couldn't use all the evidence they found for reasons that will soon become clear, so they found a way to get that evidence into the hands of people who are free to act.

Confirmed ayy lmal

The stuff on there may cause WWlll

IT IS KNOWN

THIS IS LITERALLY TO DISCIPLINE PEOPLE IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE SOURCE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS LITERALLY TO DISCIPLINE PEOPLE IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE SOURCE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS LITERALLY TO DISCIPLINE PEOPLE IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE SOURCE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS LITERALLY TO DISCIPLINE PEOPLE IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE SOURCE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS LITERALLY TO DISCIPLINE PEOPLE IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE SOURCE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS LITERALLY TO DISCIPLINE PEOPLE IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE SOURCE SHUT THE FUCK UP

>bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36742095

The FBI said that although she had sent and received sensitive material there was no evidence of intent.
Now that inquiry is over, the State Department will reopen its review.
As well as the former secretary of state, it will also include some of her former aides, all of whom have now left the department.
A spokesman for the department, John Kirby, said: "We will aim to be as expeditious as possible, but we will not put artificial deadlines on the process."
Former officials can still face "administrative sanctions," he said.
That could range from counselling and warnings to the revocation of security clearances.

>TL;DR it's fucking nothing
>also the part without meme arrows is the quote, too lazy to add 10 arrows

This is scary as hell.

So with Obama being so nervous lately, suddenly supporting Hillary after her initial investigation went bunk. I can only believe more and more that the prophecy that Obama will not finish his second term will come true. It's not stated if he is killed or put up on trial but it could be that he will be put up on trial for something related to Hillary and something related to the foundation. Obama is too deeply rooted to communism and there are signs of him being mixed in with what has come to light with Hillary.

Its hard to deny this now.

lol thats so funny man

>The Agency
it the real men in black

The 60's and 70's plus decades of shitskin immigration has pushed our society from one about laws and justice to one of agenda, power and greed.

I dont know if it can be saved.

>implying Trump was even being opposed in the first place

the longer this stays in the news cycle the better

If they take away her security clearance she can't be president now can she

Worst thing that could happen is she loses a certain security clearance. It would put a spot on her campaign but this country is so fucking liberal now that it doesn't matter.

The aliens.

He gets really hushed when he said they cant talk about it

scary!

Did Comey get asked why is wasn't a crime when Hillary did it but when Petraus did, it was? Or any other comparison between what she did and what others did?

MiB

Jesus fucking christ what are they hiding?!

L I Z A R D P E O P L E
S
H
A
P
E
S
H
I
F
T
E
R
S

Why do you fucks believe everything at face value? Literally nothing is going to happen. She's above the law. She could kill someone--which she has very likely done--and still get away with it. This is a closed case.

yes the difference he said was intent

lel

no, but there was a dem comparing hillary to others with private servers

Spoopy and memes a side obviously the agencies are either CIA or NSA and they cant talk about it because of national security shit . sorry no ayy lmao

Yeah. The line was that details of those cases were very different and should "intent". Patreus was personally giving info to his biographer and told her there was classified shit there. That showed intent.

Somehow knowingly letting your lawyers look through classified emails is t though.

Sent to Drudge

G-GOYS!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING! SHUT THIS DOWN

intent means nothing compared to actions, she broke the law!

How can they push such blatant bullshit?!?

if republicans focused as much time as they do on going after clinton on developing their issues maybe they wouldn't be a joke

We can't discuss that in an open forum like Sup Forums.

Hillary's aides are going to jail for her crimes, and the cunt won't even pardon them.

Fuck

That is a vicious lie.

She will pardon absolutely anyone for money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy