So what do you guys think of current events in Biblical prophecy?

So what do you guys think of current events in Biblical prophecy?

Honestly, I think I'm starting to get convinced. My father for the past 10-12 years has always went on about an event exactly like Brexit taking place as the catalyst for the End Times (or basically WW3) and when I saw Brexit suddenly happen I immediately became extremely suspicious.

Anyone else think on this? Or anyone else more knowledgeable on the subject willing to shed some more light? And if it is inevitable, how long do you think it's gonna be?

>religion

How does brexit have anything to do with the end of times?

noigiler

According to bible intellectuals, Britain = The Lion.
The Eagle being US.

Something like that. I forgot the details.

everyone says the end is nigh

but the end passed some time ago

>futurists

Supposedly the Bible talks about the tribe of Israel that became Britain (Ephraim, I believe) leaving the Holy Roman Empire (rest of Europe).

The Holy Roman Empire essentially never left and the EU is just another face of it, and it will rise again and start another war, Ephraim breaking off is supposedly the catalyst for this happening and will set the gears in motion for the HRE or EU to try and conquer Europe, which is essentially what it's doing at this point.

I believe there also a segment where someone has a dream about it, and sees chariots of iron that spew fire, just things he couldn't really describe with what existed at the time, although that one is very fuzzy and I'm not sure if it has any basis.

was meant for

Nostrodamus has a higher level of accuracy than bible

>Biblical prophecy
>some shit so vague that you can fit virtually any sequence of events into its framework
>meaningful

Good talk, fatty. Move along.

When the lady sits on the beast you know its over
>hillary clinton wins in 2016

what noone understands about Revelations is that it is a DUAL prophecy
meaning, human civilization will either become heaven on earth or hell on earth depending on the choices we make

but of course, the church wants to use fear so they just talk about the crazy shit

It does mention that certain things will happen if we go down the wrong path, though, and Brexit is one of them.

another thing, since the main prevalent teaching is that the WORLD IS DOOMED and that it is GODS WILL (which is bullshit)....

this makes most of the Christians completely passive about the DESTRUCTION OF THE EARTH, since its "fated" to happen and that after it happens jesus and the 7 unicorns will all show up and well all go to a theme park in the sky

brexit is actually a step away from global government, and if u were lining that up with the bible, (which is pointless), but if you did it would actually be a good thing since supposedly the antichrist will rule the world with a one world government, so anything anti-globalist would be a good thing

NOT that it matters at all whether something lines up with a crazy old book or not, lets decide the future of humanity for ourselves and quit over-fishing, over-fucking, and cutting down too many trees

>Britain are Jews
The Eternal Anglo strikes again

Interesting

But even though Brexit is a step in the right direction, how does it account for the EU being pissed off for them leaving? Or the globalists in power? Surely it won't just be all love and rainbows afterwards, I mean these events do cause repercussions regardless of Biblical implications.

Same with the Scandis.

oh sure, they dont like it but hopefully the will of the people will prevail over the whims and decisions of globalists and bankers

there will definitely be some kind of power struggle but its happened in the past

the thing is, andrew jackson back in the day stripped the central bankers of power, and for a while they lost a lot of that influence.

but the world didnt go to shit, what happened is they schemed like always and eventually got Wooddrow Wilson to pass the Federal Reserve act in 1911 or something

so every once in a while the people wake up to bankers bullshit and get rid of them for a while, and then fall asleep and of course those who crave money and power will always plot to get more so...

its really a cycle, the only problem is that IF people don't wake up again (although they definitely are due to the spread of information from the internet)
but if people didnt wake up then yeah the globalists would run shit, but its not happening,

theyre not all powerful or all knowing and a lot of them are old as shit and arent keeping up with the times and new technologies effect on nations and peoples
also when you are that rich you have a disconnect from the common man that gives one a a blind spot

my guess is that, while they came close to achieving their goals, they couldn't finish strong enough

The global elite has the means to bring about all of the bad crap in the book of rev. All of the good, strong Christian people who would otherwise oppose and fight to stop them will instead recognize the signs of the end times and focus their energy on prayer and preparations to meet their maker and all that. So that's what they're doing.

That or they legitimately worship the devil...