Amputation scene

>amputation scene

>it's a "person gets blinded" scene

This is why I can't rewatch Starship Troopers. Way too many limbs being ripped off

>eye gauging scene
>eye cutting scene

This and and scene like in pet sematary where that guy got his Achilles tendon slice always make me wince.
Everything else I can handle just fine. But when the eyes or ankle are messed with nope.

>it's a hand get semi amputated by a bunch of machetes, leaving the hand hanging on some meat and tendons

Fucking Green Room

>Shadow of cocklostus.gif

>Achilles tendon slice

holy fuck

i think this happened in House of Wax as well

god i can't imagine the pain

Slit throats, that's my achilles' heel

>breaking teeth or bones

>Achilles Tendon

since reading Berserk and what happened to Griffith that shit fucks me up

that shit in utopia fucked me up

>the scalping scene in Bone Tomahawk

>fingertips or nails being hurt in any way

>bending finger the wrong way scene

My pinky fingers are so tiny I always cringe at this, always.

>When he hits the nerve or tendon or whatever in 127 hours.

those were his nerves

he had to cut through them with a dull knife

fucked up his nerve endings for life

It's well done.

Also happened to "Buck" in Kill Bill.
>Still makes me wince.

>Achilles Tendon getting sliced
>Back of the knee getting sliced
>Knees getting fucked
>Fingers/hands getting crushed or split open
>Anything to do with eyes

Got my hand caught in a door at work before, worst pain I've ever felt and it was just a bitch to deal with while it healed. Lost two fingernails.

Watched the Evil Dead remake yesterday and pic related's character got fucked up in the worst ways for me

This fucked my up in Jodorowsky's Dune and it was just a story board and a narrator.

I'm fine with pretty much all violence as long as it isn't too prolonged. The build up is often the worst part.

>Slumdog Millionaire
>Hostel
Only scene in the movie that fucked with me desu

Fucking Sicario, the Mexican border scene. The build-up is so fucking tense

>Lost two fingernails
Did they grow back? I lost one when I was a small kid but it wasn't that bad and it grew back.

>character says the N-word, is racist in general, or bigoted sexist, or homphobic

>anything with the kneecap
No, no, no, no, NOPE. I shattered my patella in a bicycle accident as a kid, anybody getting shot or clubbed in the knees actually triggers ghost pains.

The human will to live is truly amazing.

>it's a literal cuck scene

Those are the best kind tho

It is, but I'm pretty sure the average person will still starve to death in that scenario. I'm not proud of it but I know for a fact that I'm too much of a bitch to ever do something like that.

Yeah. it took a few months though

>sex scene

>torture scene

robocop still gives me chills.

Where did his hand go

>arm breaking scene where they bend the arm at the elbow in the wrong direction and the bone comes out through the flesh

>undercooked pizza eating scene

Literally made me groan outloud.

I did a second rewatch with a friend and she immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit.

>Brap scene

>TFW i check the IMDB parents advisory guide before any movie to make sure theres no gory parts
PLEASE tell me someone else does this

Hey user you should check you pureflix if you can't handle violence.

I just make the window smaller and lower the sound when a bad part comes up

When the plot gets to tense and unnerving to the point I get uneasy I will wikipedia the movie and read up on some stuff that will happen so the bad feelings go away and I can keep watching

The only good scene from that flick.

>Closeup of vomiting scene

There is literally no reason for ever showing vomit coming out of a person's mouth in a movie.

I always do this before watching a movie with my family

How do you not just get used to vomiting when you are young and drink a lot?

I never vomit because I'm never sick and I don't drink like an idiot.

nerd

Not everyone drinks. Plus some people know their limits besides women. Some reason they are usually the ones that get completely shit faced.

If you claim you "know your limits" without having thoroughly explored them you don't actually know your limits

what do my friends at Sup Forums think of the hostel movies?

That is literally one of my biggest fears

>eyeball eating scene in The Neon Demon

Fucking why.

>giving birth scene

I don't drink but some of my friends do and, they know when they had enough where they can at least somewhat function. I've never seen my friends drink to the point where that can't walk or talk or blackout.

I think it's different if you're watching someone else vomit. Like how you're tolerant of your shit and blood but repulsed by the fluids of other people.

Thatismyfetish.jpg

>fucked up his nerve endings for life
"oh no, i can't feel the end of muh stump"

sounds like your friends are a bunch of pussies

People tend to "know their limits" because they've blacked out and thrown up and few times before.

>tolerant of my own blood but not others

other way around. Other people bleeding is fine, if I'm bleeding I panic and throw up

>not liking the smell of blood

pussy

>teeth hammer scene from Oldboy

I loved the first. Haven't seen 2.

>that castration scene in love exposure

i genuinely winced and squirmed in my seat

>Fingernail scene

There was once a teacher that pointed at a guy in my class and hit his eye with her sharp craggily nail. His pupil was like hanging off like a contact lens. He eventually went blind.

there's no reason to drink enough to vomit unless you're pressured into it by friends.

>its a hillbillies drill hole in city womans head and fuck her brain scene

get you a header, boy

>Abortion scene in Ordet (1955)

You dont even see anything but the sound of the fucking scissors makes it the worst pain cringe scene Ive seen.

Not a movie but

>using scissors to cut this part of the hand

>gore webm on trope thread

yeah. Watched it yesterday. Some fucked up shit.