GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE

PRESS P TO PAY RESPECTS TO OUR BASED NIGGERBRO PHILANDO "WILL SMITH" CASTILE

youtube.com/watch?v=IbLb9mgueDI

>youtube.com/watch?v=IbLb9mgueDI

youtube.com/watch?v=IbLb9mgueDI

imagine if he was a human
wouldnt you feel sorry for him?

They blowed his arm off

He was one of us, here he is struggling, however in broken English, to express our point of view

ya but he's a nigger so fuck him

the fuck? everyone hated this guy last night why is pol sudden-
>on some jewish shit
Oh right. ONE OF US ONE OF US

Lyrics from a song, kys.

what is this "100" bullshit i see in all these nugger memes lately?

To keep it 100 is to keep it real, as far as I can tell.

>10 other niggers agreed with im
maybe jolly african americans can be used by the white man to combat the kikes before shipping them back to africa

no sympathy whatsoever.

I could not give a fuck if he was white, when you carry guns expect to get shot.

I think its time you Yanks sorted your shit out, you're a fucking embarrassment.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

No but seriously, we aren't giving up our guns.

god I love these

A song that names the jew in regard to music industry ownership? Doesn't really sound like generic niggerbabble to me, cuckleaf.

kek

It means to have only hundred dollar bills

We will shitish man, we will.
Also, youre in no position to be telling others to be getting things together. The icon city of england is even English anymore

Cool, thx Anons

This really has nothing to do with us owning guns. The cop was a trigger happy chink, and shot him. So you're telling me proximity to a gun, gets you killed. What if I was walking past a gun store?

Will they shoot me, and blame it on our rights to carry?

cant stop laughing desu senpai

>this anti-gun post
>check flag
>literally United Sharia Kingdom

The eternal anglo strikes again.
Yes, the beady eyed devil. One day we will burn you all and free the world from the crooked teeth menace.

ROFL this was funny, btw i think you're talking about the OTHER black guy that got shot. Happening too often to keep up, i know