Family Guy and Simpsons

Are the latest episodes from both shows preaching abstinance?
I'm 33 and never had sex.

Family guy made me sad. There is a scene where peter sings
> "..and for kids (teens) it kinda tragic for them sex has lost it's magic.."
Now I have this image that everyone is hooking up and fucking like there is no tomorrow, yet I'm not getting any.

>I'm 33 and never had sex.
Hi Cloister

That's what I took away from it too. Trust me in saying you're not missing out. I wasted my youth chasing skirt and I'm no better off for it.

It's just much ado about nothing. It's like trading time, money and patience for a little bit of stress relief and a confidence boost.

No need to feel left out, I wish I stayed virgin and actually studied instead of showing off to girls, would be so much better off for it.

You were born too early, user. These teenagers will eventually grow up thinking sex is stupid and by the time you actually score one, they would've already had sex with like 10 guys in their teenagehood.

I checked the latest episode plot summaries from imdb for Family Guy
>Peter and his friends start a podcast
>Quagmire finds tinder

>"..and for kids (teens) it kinda tragic for them sex has lost it's magic.."
Pretty much, sex has become much more accessible (Tinder, Grinder, etc).

>Now I have this image that everyone is hooking up and fucking like there is no tomorrow, yet I'm not getting any.
That's true if you're not an autist. You're not alone though!

DUDE I VISIT /qa/ LMAO

The podcast one was funny

I'm 10 minutes into it. The Stewie and Brian B-plot seems funny enough

>33 years old
>Still watches Family Guy and the Simpsons in 2017
>Virgin
Yep, your story checks out.

mate it's really easy to get laid, the last 6 times i've been for a night out i've managed to bring a girl back

It is not. When I was in my 20s I tried flirting and picking up. I was shot down time and time. I just gave up.

This is why I never listen seriously to anyone on Sup Forums. Why should I respect the opinion of anyone who has never even gotten laid? Sup Forums is chock full of them as well it seems. No offence of course. Buy a hooker.

Here's a tip, wait until about 15mins before the club/bar closes then find a girl who's alone in the smoking area, chat for 5 mins then ask if she wants to come back to smoke a joint. So far i haven't been turned down once doing this.

>tfw 27yo touchless kissless virgin

hey bro, I'm the same age as you and I just got into emotionless sex hentai it's really good.

>like 10 guys
user, I...

These are not well adjusted people

>tfw I want a gf but I'm not interested in sex at all

1. I do not smoke
2. never tried drugs
3. never drank alcohol - scared it will taste horid

>tfw i have 3 different fuckbuddies at the moment and get fucked by approx. 1 a week

Am... am I a slut? And is there anything wrong with that?

You sound like my flatmate first year of uni, i kept forcing him to come out and drink to the point where now he actually really enjoys going on a night out.

Still haven't got him laid (got close a few times i try to help wing man him) or convinced him to smoke a joint though.

Maybe there's a nice Amish girl you can settle down with.

or asian