The end of CR7

It must be hard to know that you're too old and past it in you're field, lads. I genuinely feel bad for Donaldo now. You can see the misery in his face building and building every game. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

calciomercato.com/en/news/the-var-effect-penalty-kicks-increased-by-63-in-serie-a-46480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still the GOAT, though. Just wait until the Club World Cup where he'll unleash the beast so as to give Madrid the title.

>the bane of gremio

He's finished m8, just accept it, it will be easier

>2 goals
>most shots per game in Europe
He's genuinely been the single worst player in any major European league.

>going from Ballon d'Or to worst player in Europe
impressive

Been consistently good for years, now suddenly during the run up to the world cup he's playing badly? Donald is playing some 4D chess just you wait

>11 goals in 17 games
>finished
this is a new level of mental illness from OP

meh, he's still doing a lot of things right.

against athletic he could've easily scored. had a shot on the post which he shot with his left foot, with a force only he can produce like that.
had a header too that was very good considering how far back he had to go to reach it.

he'll get rolling soon.

this shit reminds of me all the trump isnt going to win and the trump is finished threads on Sup Forums

>J-just wait he will score in the Club WC against GrĂªmio and Wydad Casablanca
>H-he scored many goals in the CL against Apoel!

Just admit that the fraud is past it. He will score some meme offside goals in April after his team carries him to the CL semis and people will praise him as the GOAT.

Checked and kekked.

>The Khan of Kashima

yes the demolition of APOEL was very impressive

>meh, he's still doing a lot of things right
not really, he's been dragging the team down

it kills me every time there's a free kick and he walks to the ball

He is saving all the goals for the WC

>2006: iran
>2010: north korea
>2014: ghana

morocco it is then

He hasnt been scoring but hes been ....ok. Zidane keeps forcing a 442 which isnt working and that doesnt seem to be helping their team.

>tfw Kroos, Marcelo, Modrid, and Isco are being inconsistent and not passing Ronaldo the ball in front of the goal

hes not playing up to his best standard, but the team overall are bad, he's not the one dragging them down right now.
im the biggest benzema advocate out there, but he is playing shockingly bad this season.

>48 goals in 35 games

Wew lad

>35
>25
>2 in 10 games

at this rate he won't even make it to 15 league goals, I knew he was declining but I didn't know it was this bad

If only he could play Apolel every week

Time for MLS or Ligue 1

>it kills me every time there's a free kick and he walks to the ball
when was the last time he scored?

I think he'll still get over 30+ goals overall though.

Messi hasn't been out of this world this season either.

>Messi hasn't been out of this world this season either.

>Carried Argentina to the WC
>His all time best start to a league
>Barcelona still undefeated

He's been pretty much amazing this season. When not scoring goals he has created many chances.
Right now he's slowed down a bit but December is arguably the hardest part of the season, so I'm hoping he has been saving himself for this.

>im the biggest benzema advocate out there, but he is playing shockingly bad this season.
He's not even that much worse compared to recent seasons.

That's not in his defense imo

>Messi hasn't been out of this world this season either
>this is what the poonaldofags tell themselves
lmao

lmao

Dembele was injured from day 1 and Suarez has been trash. Who do you think carried Barcelona this season?

I blame La Liga refs. The penalties have been reduced to a trickle, how's a man supposed to score?

>pic related
He ruined them.

quick, someone make a shitty 10-2 joke

Might as well come out now, hes going to lose all his sponsors soon anyway, might as well pick up some liberal news

He is just saving himself now. He will become GOATnaldo again around Feburay.

Arsenal 10-2 do quite badly in Europe

>the club world comminity shield

lol

HAHAHAHA good one. Fuck Arsenal lol. Fuck them. I'll bully their fans if they come out of their containment thread. HAHAHAHAHA. Where are you, you pussies? I'll bully you. Lol.

It's time for him to retire somewhere non-serious like NY Red Bulls or Liverpool or something

Been here all along you silly cunt, I don't go in that cancer thread.

hmmm...

calciomercato.com/en/news/the-var-effect-penalty-kicks-increased-by-63-in-serie-a-46480

> ">Messi hasn't been out of this world this season either."
>scores a hattrick in one world cup qualifying game against a team who had nothing to play for ; "carried argentina"
>all time best start to a league ; literally just scored this weekend, to end the worst goal drought he's had since 2008. Has a career low 3 goals in the CL group stages.

Based Ronaldo working the world into a frenzy about his decline only to score a hat trick in El Clasico and carry Real to their 4th decima