0-12

What are we going to do about this fucking “”””””””””””team”””””””””””””””?

why do you get so worked out about this? there has to be a shit team, not everyone has to win, this isn't little league they are grown men and in adult hood if you fuck up, you get shit on. This culture of "muh parity" "muh equal chances" is cancer and is what led to the SJW problem since a few years back. If they can't get their act together let the whole place burn to the ground.

They're getting better. Once they get a halfway competent QB they'll contend in the downtrending AFCN

well, you could start tanking to try to get the #1 pi-.. oh...um

you could fire hue and hire ben mcadoo who was just fired by the NYG... he has the NYG at 2-10 this year, which would be an improvement for you...

forget all of that. just try to remember something: when you have a chance to draft carson wentz - DONT TRADE THE PICK

Yeah, I don't think you understood the OP's suggestion come back and try again later.

fuck off to some spic site nobody cares about you

Just throw more money at it.

Only downtrending team is the Bungholes?

Imagine being a cleveland browns fan, knowing each year there's a glimmer of hope to get better and drafting players like Manziel who look like they can turn the team around

Then its the same season as last year and you Manziel jersey sits loosely on your body as you're too depressed to eat

>He turned a meme thread into a rant about SJWs

Maybe someone will step in and do something.

I honestly think the government should step in and do something, like they did for Morgan Stanley and Bear Stearns and shit

>SJWs live in his head rent free that so much so that he turns a question about the cleveland browns into a rant about SJW
end yourself

They're going to be the team exiled to London.

let them draft literal gorillas and bears

relegate them to the CFL

I don't know whats wrong with them they are 11-1 in my madden game

Make them lose more games so they hold the record losing streak.

Let them fight

>What are we going to do about this fucking “”””””””””””team”””””””””””””””?
stop fucking your cap manager for one

Euthanasia.

What are some other ethical, philosophical arguments in favor of euthanasia aside from the Cleveland Browns?

Worst record.
Worst city.
Worst team name/uniforms.

relocate to San Antonio, become super bowl caliber in

You have to be pretty insecure to shit on the Browns of all teams this much.

ive been downtown during browns games in cleveland and its always crowded but deep down everyone know the browns wont win. but theres always hope for next year

Get ownership and management that cares about winning, it worked for the Cubs

>they just need a new qb
>BrownsQBJerseyWith20Names.jpg
Will retards like you ever learn?

If ya' give them a defense, a QB who won't shit themselves in a season, and a new HC, what will their record be?
I'll say 6-10 tops.

They have an ok defense right now, the biggest problem is that the average age on the team is like 23 and the QB situation in general

Laugh out loud at them! And laugh some more! Everyone one look at the Cleveland browns and laugh at them. Lol

>Build an O-line
>Hire a competent journeyman QB who can hold down the fort until the guy who's going to be the franchise's face is ready
>Hire position coaches who teach the fundamentals
>Hire a new GM who can build a team based around a consistent philosophy and properly manage personnel decisions

None of this is going to happen, of course, the Browns' have some of the worst ownership in the NFL, but it's not that hard to turn a turd of a franchise into a contender. Just ask the Patriots.

Sending them to 2nd tier league?

relegate them to college football

>tfw you've been able to safely laugh at them for 20 years but now they have one of your favorite players in the league and you have to decide whether the comic value is worth having Hogan go down in history as one of the starting QBs on the first of the Browns 53 0-16 teams (of the 2000s)

Browns fucked up not trading for Jimmy G.

As a Browns fan, I hope they are the first team to go 0-32.

Someone mentioned Baker Mayfield in an earlier thread.
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
Just trade down and wait for him. He should still be available late-1st, early-2nd round.
Use the extra picks for high-return rookies on the O-line and D.

my nigga Josh Gordon just came back to the NFL, chill

give it to us, tamaleros of México city can be your new meme team

>los marrones de ciudad de mexico

Only when Belichick is retired will the Browns curse be lifted and they shall flourish.

honestly it's time to give them the death penalty.

El MexicANO seniores

>there's always hope for next year

that was being an iggles fan before this year. never give up, user

I legitimately believe that if the Browns were to play Oklahoma, Alabama, or Clemson right now (at the College team's field), the college team would have a really solid chance to beat the Browns. A lot of people say otherwise, but considering how young many of the Browns players are, AND their QB is fresh out of college, it definitely could happen.

I forgot Big Ben and Flacco were in their primes...

My favorite meme of winter. Get a life kid. If this were true why do only a few members of each of those teams ever actually make it in the NFL?

Flacco isn't the reason the ravens win games though

I guess we should name ourselves after a meaningless animal name and use more black like every other team in the NFL.

They gonna win against the bears.
Kizer is not so bad, like half of the QB they got, they just need to fire their staff instead of waiting for the ultimate guy

move them to baltimore again

line play would ensure cleveland would never have to rely on kizer and his ragtag shit stew of a receiving corp and their defense is pretty average in the NFL considering the positions the offense puts them in. The Browns rarely lose by more than two possessions. It wouldnt be close. Hell I think the Browns are 2nd in the NFL against the rush. Is Jalen Hurts going to win it for them lol?

The line play is the true difference between college/NFL. Its a different universe

>mfw when I see a common replacement name being the Bulldogs instead of the Browns
wow thats so creative and much better