The great debate

the great debate

phlox vs neelix

Polyamourous Neelix with a medical degree is than pedofile original flavor neelix.

What debate? It's Phlox.

Dr. Phlox, easy. How come Star Trek never has bad ship doctors? You can almost claim replacement Crusher was bad, but thats just because she bullied Data

Pulaski bullied Data not Crusher

Crusher is the worst doctor because she is one of the worst actresses in Trek history and is one of the most boring characters too

"Remember Me" is the only good episode she has

>pedofile
speci-ist human

applying your dumb social constructs to other beings

phlox was cool, neelix was annoying.

It's not really a debate

I can barely stand looking at neelix, phlox was actually pretty based

>The episode where Neelix dies and has a crisis of faith

>The episode where Neelix deals with the Metreon Cascade

>The episode where Neelix deals drugs and helps kill a nigga to get Voyager a map

>The episode where Neelix helps Tuvox after he goes full retard

Neelix was actually one of the better characters on Voyager once he dropped the creepy stalker routine with Kes

why was kes so cold to neelix? they had such an unbelievable relationship

I agree that he had good moments. I guess I wish they used him less, because most of the time he was just there to be weird

Like south park and randy

Pulaski was 3rd best dr because she bullied data, it was refreshing to see someone who had a different opinion to the rest of the crew

Some kind of stockholm syndrome

She was essentially kidnapped by Neelix after she left the Ookama city

that's what I said, she bullied Data. Also, Crusher was fine, far from the worst actor

Name a worse main character actor than Crusher.

Even Yar was better

everyone on enterprise series

Troi

Ent was a good show, fite me

Phlox was actually useful as a crewmember

Neelix was the greatest morale officer Starfleet had in the entire quadrant.

phlox

obviously

not as goat as guinan

This isn't even a question, Phlox managed to help save humanity while they were taking on sphere builders.

Neelix is remembered for being part Tuvix. That is his claim to fame. Being a trans species.

While phlox is helping make the first human-vulcan hybrids, saving humanity, helping cure vulcans, being founding member of Federation. The really big shit in the universe.

Sisko, it's not even up to debate

it's hard to have episodes about racism when they keep depicting ferengis as greedy jews

As much as I hate Nelix at least he wasn't a mass murdering asshole.

Phlox condemed a species to die because of "muh evolution" and refused to help when he had a cure.

what episode was this?

Dear Doctor

It was the episode in season 2 where they were dealing with a dying race, but the sub-secondary helper race that were wards of the first race were rapidly advancing and had the ability to save the more advanced species but they didn't want to interfere.

They ran into a similar problem with an alien virus that turned you into their species as a way of keeping their species going.

whoops, meant to link

Phlox was pretty much the only crew member of the Enterprise that was interesting. Neelix should have been vented into space by the end of the third episode.

the prime directive is the most bullshit ideal ever conceived

Worst thing there wasn't even a prime directive yet, Phlox just decided to be a dick.

I agree and the problem is the federation didn't exist yet so they're doing a case by case thing and the only reason they wouldn't help is if something massively backfired.

Like this story in season 2 felt like they needed a first part where they saved someone and they went on a genociding spree. Or something or caused a problem before hand that you never got to see.

it felt too insider baseball without the build up since obviously the characters didn't know they were in a star trek show.

Totally, plus them taking the moral high ground on things like that when Archer himself stole some parts off another ship in one episode fucking them over.

even in the very first episode, archer kept bitching about how the vulcans wouldnt help them get into space exploration

the federation only wants to benefit themselves and shit on every race they come across because of some fucked up social engineering

i wonder what would happen if they came across a race of aliens that found homosexuality distasteful and indecent

Crusher was the worst doctor because she never grew beyond being Dr. Mom. She was nice and friendly and that was it. Pulaski had some personality and brought some much needed conflict.

Part of the development of the show was the human crew learning to understand why the Vulcans withheld technology from them. I think the characters even state that explicitly in one of those prime directive episodes, just for the viewers that were too dumb to get it otherwise.

And trip correctly stated "He just wanted to see his engine fly, they wouldn't even give him the chance. "

Humanity has always been about trial and error and the fact that you need literal brainwashing to make your premise work, speaks more about people defending it, than those criticizing the wonky idea.

>homosexuality distasteful and indecent
theyd broadcast voice of america and fund homosexual fringe groups and terrorists until the species accepted it

neelix is worse
hands down