WHEN WILL THE RIDE END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LiVspFcwzx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ban all Asian cops?

>NRA member
>Hated jews

Fug what have we done

We shot one of the good ones. There's aren't a lot of woke niggas, and we blasted one of them away.

This wasnt an attack on BLM. This is a divide and conquer tactic for Sup Forums. They are trying to subvert us.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

story?

There are minorities in Sup Forums and they will never leave.

>And just like that no one is talking about the emails.

0.01 shekel has been deposited into your account.

>you are now aware Sup Forums is full of bootlicking disinfo agents that use divide and conquer tactics.

If you are redpilled, no matter your race you are my comrade.

Cops are too trigger happy and are agents of the jew.

Im Team Dindu this time

not an argument

We team dindu for this one.

ONE OF US

LOL

Please be american flag.

This

ONE OF US

God damn it

I am well aware of Comey defending Clinton for 20 years. The whole government is officially confirmed to be corrupt to the core.

Take a good look tho.

Are we getting raided again by reddit and nigger lovers?

>is they influence is
What did he mean by this?

Go back2stormfront

looks like it

He means you're a retard

Shit he was based as fuck.

>when homosexual actors are their influences

The cop that shot Akai Gurley was Asian, too. If there's any more cases of black men that actually AREN'T doing anything wrong being shot I'm going to start placing bets on the cop being Asian.

why can't they speak their own language?

They're lyrics you tard

HE WAS ASSASSINATED BECAUSE HE MENTIONED THE JEWS #TOOWOKE

really makes you think huh

Yes, fucking summer will never end. Sooooo many /notallblacks/

This.

Bootlicking is the most pathetic thing there is.

This is why we hate niggers. They are so prevalent that the good ones get caught up in it. From the police point of view it is safer to kill a suspected nigger than bet your life it is a red pilled black man.

Do any of you faggots have a source for this?

>no matter your race you are my comrade.
True. The real red-pill is multiculturalism, diversity, equality and human rights. ALL LIVES MATTER. REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE. This is why I love Milo, he's not one of those Stormfags. He realizes there are niggers and then there are the good black people whose cocks feel so good up your ass.

All the black women threads over the last 2 weeks on every Sup Forums board proves it.

Truth, there's no way this shooting is justified. Maybe we can reach out and start a donation for his Girlfriend and kids or something?

Making this racial only feeds into BLM race baiting rhetoric, we need to focus on authority vs individual liberty.

Agreed. The redpill is universal. Middle easterners, black people and asians. Theirs a difference between them and Sandniggers, Niggers and chinks. Based people from these subgroups are the fucking best.

COINTELPRO

1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS IIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD

NO FUCKING SOURCE

GODDAMN IT Sup Forums

NO. FUCKING. SOURCE. AT. ALL.

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER NIGGER LIKE ALL THE REST

WHY ARE YOU FALLING FOR THESE PSYOPS?

FFFFFFUUUUUDSA;FOIAWEO;IHTQIUEWTHU;;HUGQER;OGJIO1111

>Maybe we can reach out and start a donation for his Girlfriend and kids or something?
Mhh.. I would have to ask my wife's son first, he manages the finances in our household. But if he gives me permission I'd be all in for this.

>One post by this ID

#NRALIVESMATTER
#NRALIVESMATTER

Topkek

Calm down autismo

Also sick trips

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO

> east aryans

ALL CHINGS ARE NOW AN ENEMY OF THE REPUBLIC

cjecled

>the 1 post jew

can it, I like to watch

We're being raided by rational human beings that can see this was no nigger that got killed

"HE WAS ONE OF US"

Actually he was a nigger, now fuck off shill.

apparently

TWO POSTS BY THIS ID NOW, YOU FUCKING SON OF A KOALA

Sup Forums IS LOST

FUCK YOU GUYS, I'M OUT

GG NO RE

This shit right here

Bootlicking Stormfags gtfo. Nigs wouldn't nog if they were like him.

who the fuck cares? oh wow /pol is arguing JUST

He was one of the good guys

kek

reminder

Not an argument

He literally did nothing wrong. As bad as niggers can be cops don't really protect us. There garbage collectors.

Fuck you
#NRALIVESMATTER
Black man with a black gf and a black child, hates obama, and loves guns.
God damn you son of a bitch.
I wish we had every afro-american like this man.

Laughing
Out
Loud
And
Open

>a website full of neo nazis, white supremacists, people who want to genuinely have a black genocide and want to kill all gays donating to a black family after a cop killed them

I mean I'm fully on board with this since this time the guy literally didn't do a thing and got shot in the process by a fucktard cop but the thought of this is hilarious to think about

He can have some red pill knowledge but he is still black, so you have to stay separated race differences will always be far more important.

based Nipsey Hussle

youtu.be/LiVspFcwzx0

the victim was executed. the other one before this ditto. i don't know about you but i dont want to live in a world where the cops can pull you over and execute you. We have to be careful here. Of course we dont like niggers, but injustice doesn't serve any greater good. The cop was guilty of murder.

wow, this really makes me forget about the new Hillary probe.

They took one of the good ones.
Damn man. This is the only black shooting I've given half a shit about. Seemed based af.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys, fuck off and leave it alone. Sucks he was sort of into similar shit but he's dead. His gf a dindu. Did you faggots even look at their Facebook pages?

How was anything lost though? How is society any worse for this happening? The only degenerative thing about this killing is the fact that the media are even discussing it. A criminal bottom feeder got killed, who cares if it was justified?

A

asians shouldnt be allowed to be cops.

They're so poor at motor skills they cant even drive.

Plus they're dumb as fuck

no user you are the shill

Is this abomination of a human being right Sup Forums?

O SHIT DAT BOI GOT BARS

>asians are dumb as fuck
>second highest IQ behind Jews
okay

The problem is the cops just don't trust ANY black person because they have to deal with their shit all the time. So they are trigger happy, but it comes with dealing with retarded negros all the day.

Sad that it ends up effecting the less retarded ones. But we should make a point about this, if they want support maybe be more like Castile and less like Sterling.

He was one of us.
Too lazy to track it down, but he was a shitlord.
I mean fuck he had a CCL so he could blast niggers. He also was taking care of his daughter.

I hate niggers with a passion, and I hate to admit this, but he was one of the good ones and the Asian was too scared.

ya'll never should have gave that Asian a gun!

Sorry nogs of Sup Forums, I won't march with you but I won't pick on this Didn'tDo shitlord, KEK rest his soul.

He was thrown on the fire.
His death brings forth more searing hatred.

The Fire Rises

You're a moron

The dude was killed in cold blood for basically nothing.

>b-but he had a gun

Which he was carrying legally and declared to the officer, as you're supposed to do in that situation.

If you don't see anything wrong with this you're letting your hatred blind you.

NOOOO HE WAS A GOOD BOY

HE ACTUALLY WAS

Damnit, now BLM is going to come across the river and fuck up my neighborhood instead of sitting in their 4th precinct ghetto where they belong.

>Asian
>Dumb as fuck
You okay there?

>one simple good act is enough to vindicate a lifetime of deliberate criminal behaviour
>one statement is enough to undermine a man who has been consistent in his message and actions for years

The leftist Western World, everyone! I want off this fucking ride. I'm genuinely considering moving to russia.

>A criminal bottom feeder
He wasn't though.
Go to bed.

I feel so sad about this one. Every shooting I have been able to side with the cops since the black guy is always fighting or has done a list of shit wrong. Aside from his ghetto girlfriend, this guy really did do nothing wrong. What sucks is because everyone gets upset and loots about any ghetto piece of trash getting shot, the impact this guys death should have will not be as great.

numbers were inflated, they got caught dumb fuck.

So dumb, you're most likely a chink

He was killed out of fear, not cold blood. I agree with you though. It's truly a horrible thing.

Fag actors are influencing kids

I think that's what he was trying to say.

he probably meant they were all turbo autists, which is 100% true

The fucking Jews did this to him, didn't they?

never met an asian?

I used to be surrounded by them, they're borderline retards.

he would have understood

Goddamn chink cop!
Not even part of the rift and his incompetence just makes it wider.
Fuck!