I just saw this movie for the first time. Can you guys redpill me on it?

I just saw this movie for the first time. Can you guys redpill me on it?

Michael Douglas is the villain

He just wanted to go home and stupid fucking minorities kept getting in his way.

he was the bad guy, even tho his wife was a bitch, the mexicans were criminals, the indians over charge for coke, and breakfast ends at 10:30. and the reason is because he "overreacted". as opposed to not reacting at all and letting shit continue unchecked. shit ending.

Sup Forums the movie

D-Fens is the bad guy.

>kills a white supremacist that saves him from the cops

If anything this movie is for liberal scum, I hated it.

A briefcase, a lunch and a man on the edge.
Each step gets closer to losing his head

Was he viable economically?

ITT: Misunderstood spoders

>yfw chef from apocalypse now fakes his own death to get willard to snap and kill kurtz and then used the money the military gave him to open a weapon shop in los angeles and became a neo nazi

>wife tries to keep him from seeing his own daughter on her birthday
>nazi fascist tries to kill him
>gang members try to fuck him up
>cop superior breaks moral and ethically acceptable standards in order to fuck with this dude "because he doesn't like him"
>shop owner trying to price gouge him
>wife treats him like dog shit

>he's the villain

Was Frank Grimes based on Foster in this, or am I just making connections that aren't there?
I think it's more complicated than that. I think he's originally an anti-hero and crosses into being the villain as the movie goes on.

>no breakfast allowed
>shitty whammy burger with squished bread

would have lost my shit and killed everyone right then and there.

I'm no expert on insurance, but i'd imagine they'd not want to pay out in the case of suicide by cop.

I remember one of these BMX games had this song in it and me and my brother would lose our shit laughing everytime we heard him whining ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI
JUST ONE PEPSI
BUT SHE WOULDNT GIVE IT TO ME
JUST ONE PEPSI!!!

You're watching a movie about the bad guy and following his story how he's falling down to it.

I forgot that part too. three minutes. Girl even got smart with him.

Poor dude was even getting fucked with in the park by some piece of shit homeless beggar.

>playing BMX games

Who the fuck played BMX games when there was Tony Hawk?
Even American Wasteland included BMXing.
The only BMX game I played was BMX XXX because you can make girls topless and it would give me a boner.

It's a bluepilled flick for 14 year old teens who think the protagonist is cool, even though the movie explicitly condemns him and really makes no point whatsoever about society.

All right Sup Forums what was the point of this movie? what is the message???

WHAT'S THIS DOING IN THERE?

FAGGOT SHIT

Obviously you're trying to pretend you're a right wing drumpfag because "Sup Forums told me so" and you don't even realize that if you REALLY were right-wing you would applaud that movie for showing society what that it makes a great point on society.

How society can piss off a beta fuck who will shoot everyone up.
Usually the audience who like this story are Columbine Shooters or that kid from Sandy Hook.

>mfw my dad who died when i was 5 bought me a snow globe for my birthday
>mfw when it was my only memory of him
>mfw my friends watched this movie with my and mom moms basement and laughed at me while calling me a faggot

It's a movie that your typical SJW will never understand, since SJWs are never shackled with the burden of attempting to make a stable and provisional life for themselves or a family, thus they can't possibly comprehend the mental and emotional cleavages that would result if you're unlucky enough to hit a bunch of bad patches in life.

So, naturally, in the last 7 or so years since these wastes climbed out of whatever farthole,they came from, they've been shitting all over everything they don't understand, including this film and its protagonist.

You talking about the gang members, I'm assuming?. Because Michael Douglas didn't shoot everybody up.

Yeah the gang bangers.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

What point on society is made? Life sucks? People are annoying? McDonalds breakfast hours are too restrictive? Wow.

do you walk around every day and expect the world to completely spoon feed you every message about your society. cuz thats how herd mentality prevails.

He got stabbed by his own knife man. He's not my guy.

Uhmm. it's a couple more points than any other movie I can come up with. Not sure what the fuck you're expecting it to explain. It's not a documentary. It made some points and wrapped it up in a script and movie.

You could say "what point did it make about society?" about any movie.

If you don't see a point then you missed it. I can't tell you anything knew the movie didn't.

its a commentary on the decay of western civilization. dont expect uninformed faggots to ever understand what that means.

I said it made no points, you said it did, so you can easily list a few.
It's a fucking Joel Schumacher movie. The genius mind behind Batman Forever. The man doesn't do subtlety.

>condemned by (((Joel Schumacher)))

if you think didnt have strong social commentary for a childrens film, i dont know what to tell you.

>said it made no points

>listed a bunch of suggested points based off the source material

wew, faggot

It didn't have social commentary.

riddler creates a device that could enhance human intelligence and bruce wayne tried to pay him off to continue the police state, riddler denied this and basically becomes a crazy conspiracy theorist.

harvey dent is a district attorney who tries to to the right thing and prosecute criminals legally and get acid thrown in his face so he snaps and becomes a lunatic that tries to take over the police state from batman. they both work together and almost defeat batman until cuck boy robin helps him along with his british nanny

Yeah, like when he says that he has nothing against homosexuals. That was so Sup Forums of him.