>Haven't got any of the links, sorry
Haven't got any of the links, sorry

>Haven't got any of the links, sorry
Haven't got any of the links, sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94Yyv0iUppU
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/124596?reveal_response=yes
youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680001/Revealed-Twitter-Andrea-Leadsom-s-blueprint-power.html
youtube.com/watch?v=POrUZtW8SHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for wales

Good edition.

Nth for drinking remainian tears

HANG HANNAN

reminder that peter hitchens has seen this image

Issy?

nth for missing Ed

I WANNA GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

youtube.com/watch?v=94Yyv0iUppU

Got this rare Issy earlier.

Hnnng in that Crew Clothing polo top, I was thinking she might don some tennis whites.

I can't wait two months for the Conservative elections...

Why the fuck is it so far away?

What the fuck will everybody do until then?

Do politicians actually do any work over the summer?

I know how you feel lad

I saw two mixed race couples with mulattos today lads. Literally never seen a black person two days in a row.

My town is officially dead to me.

GOOD MORNING

missed opportunity

Where are you reporting from lad?

>Go straight from watching This Week into watching Youtube videos of The Neil blowing people the fuck out

you know when take that splt up and teenage girls needed a helpline
who can I call about my feelings about nigel?
what does Sup Forums recommend I do with my broken heart?

>going from this week to playing todd's game and cleansing the commonwealth of mutants

Look Sup Forums, we need to put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table and sort this mess out.

North East and|or Cumbria.

It's a working town filled with working people. It has also been pretty much entirely white for 10 years, until now. It's like they moved them in under cover of darkness.

lol

Talk to Sup Forums. Only Sup Forums.

Hey lads, the Government just now replied to one of our petitions.

>Pursue a free movement treaty between the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/124596?reveal_response=yes

I'm surprised with that, we don't have any blacks around here. Maybe the odd footballer, a few rich Pakis and Jews.

Every night she does this I'm worried about her liver

Is this real? I wouldn't put it past her what with all the "delete this" shit

We've had poles and the like here since I can remember because of all the farms around. Still haven't had a Muslim influx, luckily.

100% real

Heh I took a pic of the telly at that moment too, sent it to my gf to show what I expect of her.

You're literally at an internet connected device. Google it yourself lad! But yes, it's real. She's gone full blown insane.

DEATH TO TRAITORS

LEADSOM FIRST

Ive been holding up in front on non Sup Forumslacks . repeating the mantra 'he's not an mp, he wasnt included in brexit negotiations ' ect

but i feel like he has abandoned us at our hour of most need
Do I hold faith in are nige or throw myself off a cliff?

God her constituency must be sharpening the bayonets ready to get rid of her.

I know we said differently last week but I honestly think the Remain side of the country is at stage four now?

Hold faith lad.
He might not be the public face, but he'll still be an MEP, ripping the piss out of Juncker and co. And he'll get himself a newspaper column now no doubt too.

Remember, Take That came together again, and when they did, they were better than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk

Would any of you be voting for Labour in elections etc if they hadn't gone on the path they went on in the 90's?

The petition side of things seems to have shut up.

Same thing happened at the GE. Big whine for a week then people gave up.

I will never vote Labour ... not in a Million years.

What was his reaction to it??

He's gone to Europe to carry on the fight. He trusts that we can get the job done from here.

The petition thing only fucked off when the obvious proxies by hotwheelschan got reported on the BBC.

There is still big chance of labor split,so this thread you will see many Happening this summer

I snitched cripchan to Kassam via Twitter who then wrote his article.

I played my part.

What's wrong with Theresa may?

The destruction of property rights eventually leads to the loss of civil liberties tbphwy

That's even more smug than Nige in the Eu parliament.

ah the missing piece to my collection, I have upto 22, how big is your collection?

More than that, watching Question Time in Brighton of all fucking places apart from the foreign tranny the audience seemed pretty redpilled to the outcome.

I think we have turned a corner now, just shows the Remain side weren't that bothered it was more about convenience than anything important like national sovereignty or the economy.

I'd let her exchange my policy, if you know what I mean.

>Literally the perfect British girl
>She'll never be mine

Why live, lads?

Fresh Millipede meme because I can't sleep.

I used to work at The Spectator. Isabel was absolutely lovely.

I also once met Anna Soubry who was the biggest cunt I've probably EVER met.

diabetes

PAUL WATSON ARE YOU THERE MATE?

Join your local Hunt, find a qt 3.14 that has a horse, she's at an agricultural university and her father owns half of Berkshire and your set lad.

Oh wow you have a collection

Fuck man, don't remind me. I bet she's sweet as well. Hold me.

Any tips on finding the perfect bf lad?

An user was dumping, I save everything, I have a problem.

>Horse girls
>Anything other than completely batshit crazy

can anyone post images from the Guardian on articles showing how retarded they are, like the woman journalist writing about wolf whistling.

Don't worry there will be plenty of 'bfs' at Larkhill when Mummy Leadsom sets up her secret police.

Will there come a point when our politicians will admit defeat in the 'War on Terror'?

Are we reaching it?

If Boris had just said "fuck it" and stood anyway, he would be in the final now I reckon.

everythiing

So how did QT go lads? Didnt watch because I wanted to sleep early but since that isnt happening I want to know if its worth staying up another 45 minutes.

It's strong evidence he really wasn't up for it.

oh I didnt think of it like that.

I see. It is a test. he looks to see if we have faith and can stand on our own. He will return when we need him most.

thank you Nigel-priests of Sup Forums I feel much comforted by your words.

Wasn't that good. Bit of a let down tbqh.

this desu, I'd recommend avoiding those daddy issue spoiled rich brats at all costs unless you want an easy shag.

Where's the Owen Jones one with "Russel Brand has endorsed Labour and the tories should be worried"

Thanks, got anymore like this?

Righteously putting Tony to the sword. Bit boring really. Whatever way you cut it, it's old news.

Funny how people always go on about farage's low attendance at the European Parliament yet if they've ever seen a speech from inside it it would be one of his many very popular ones and wouldn't know anything about the labour MEPs

This desu.
Stay away from horse girls at all costs..

God you faggots are all racist. How can you be against the european union. We where all refugees once, and we ALL can be european if we where WE are accepting

In Cheshire there a few mad ones, long greasy hair, love animals more than people but my gf is pretty based.

She hunts and shoots with me, she's more fascist than me so I know she won't go looking for the bbc.

Pic related, me shooting in Based North Wales.

what about good old jihading externally? Surely worth a mention.

>bbc

Tell me again why publicly funded media companies are a good thing

not really showing contrast but still retarded

English Rose/10

What would happen? By her own admission they'd complain about the lack of men paying attention to them.

LEADSOM CAMPAIGN GUIDELINE LEAKED:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680001/Revealed-Twitter-Andrea-Leadsom-s-blueprint-power.html

A underground user saw it and took a photo.

Membership polls give her a commanding lead of 56% to May's 44%.

ARTICLE 50 IF SHE WINS.

Get hype.

That image is classic SJW

He and Gove surely planned to make it look like Gove betrayed him to give him grounds for standing aside so Gove could then lose to Theresa May. There was support for Boris Johnson, and he would've won. The only reason he wouldn't have stood is because he didn't want it. The text from Nick Boles that shows Gove was then willing to help Theresa May in thwarting Andrea Leadsom proves he didn't want to win either. Boris Johnson and Michael Gove plainly did not want Brexit.

pretty much
>Why I left facebook because nobody likes my cleavage pics anymore

reality check, my friend. Great Britain is already multicultural.

Post your reaction when the blairites split off and get as many votes as the sdp did in their first election

t. Abdul from Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=POrUZtW8SHk

watching portillo on thatcher desu

Daily Mail must really like being fined for libel

They have pulled out all the stops to smear Leadsom.