The USA as we know it will be dead within 20-30 years

>The most common age for white people is decades older than the most common age among minorities, according to Census Bureau data.
>According to 2015 Census data, minority babies now also outnumber white babies by a fraction of a percent
>The bubble of older white Americans, according to Pew, is largely attributable to the “baby boom” after World War II

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article88162727.html

Younger whites are already a significant minority in the US, the only reason whites still hold a majority is because of the babyboomer bubble. Babyboomers are now 55-65 years old, meaning 60%+ will be dead within 20 years, 90%+ in 30 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/DC2101EW/view/2092957699?rows=c_age&cols=c_ethpuk11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It already is you stupid fucking toothpaste. God I fucking hate the Dutch.

whitey btfo

sounds like a decleration of war there faggot

is this true? holy shit america

Think of all that good white dna wasted on the battefield for useless wars

Our soldiers died for a better america for their kids. our government betrayed us

It is already happening.

It's much worse than that. Realistically whites are 40% of the population already, all the statistics are badly skewed. In 20 years America will be South Africa 2.0

jesus christ

Most of the major cities are majority occupied by troops from mordor.

Only when you count the rural areas together are whites the majority.

Where the hell are all the white people going then?

It's the same for Europe tbqh
Look up your country's age distribution

Won't it be crazy when Mexico becomes a better country than U.S because of the U.S is already on the decline.

Shit, beaners going to be building a wall to keep Americans out eventually.

They are the minority populations in the cities, they are not having children.

>Are black people going to become a majority or gain a significant chunk of the population percentage?
No

>Are we rapidly becoming heavily spicified
Yes.

>Are there still tens of millions of young white people?
Yes.

Believe it or not, its the Mexicans who are really fucking us up, not the blacks. Shithole states like California and Florida are going to be the end of this country

nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/DC2101EW/view/2092957699?rows=c_age&cols=c_ethpuk11

looks fine to me

Best Coast

Im looking forward to the time when the USA falls. Its going to be fun fighting to preserve our race.

>arabs are included as "white"
>7 million jews are included as "white"
>persians are included as "white"
>many spics/mixed people are included as "white"
Real white people are under 55% already, with a large aging population.

This, white americans are greedy as hell now. They don't have kids so they can live self centered lives of consumerism and selfies. Even the ones who do have kids only have one or two because they don't want to deal with more.

Whites see being a parent as a job now while Yolanda shit's out 10 kids before she's 25. Whites are honestly killing themselves off by being self centered. All it takes is one great inspiration to start another baby boom though. World War 3 needs to hurry up.

20% of your population is over 60. And that's as a whole, the proportion of whites is even higher

by the time demographic shifts have gotten so bad that civil war is likely, we will be aged 50+ at the least. not exactly a healthy fighting age.

it doesn't matter there will always be some good places to live even in brown nations.
Stop worrying faggot.

HAIL FUCKING HITLER

>its the Mexicans who are really fucking us up, not the blacks
Cool story bro

LIE STILL YOU BAG OF BONES

The only difference is that SA never had nukes and has only one nuclear power plant in the country(also the single on the continent).
I think russkies and chinks will invade United States of Niggrica solely for the purpose of securing radioactive materials and not letting niggers blow shit up.

what is most likely to happen, civil war or secession of white states? whites may be the minority, but they still all live together. whites dont mix with other ethnic groups. they'll all squashed together in the north eastern and mid western states (states which are 90%+ white).

california, florida, texas back to mexico? north east becomes new england? mid-west becomes the new "USA"? (by that i mean they will continue with the current constitution)

Shit forgot to delete name, not actually saging thus thread.

Gee, if only we had some way to stop them from coming here. Maybe some sort of...barrier?

>white whenever it fits
explain to me what exactly is the white race?
considering the greeks, the russians and the balkans are pale as snow and not considered white, the fuck is this fairy tale race youre talking about?

>Kikes change America's immigration policy and give third people preference

>Kikes write books about the" population bomb" directed specifically at whites to shame/frighten them into not having big families anymore

I'm shocked that whites went majority to minority in such a short space of time.

Dont fight it.

Life is too short for you to have any impact, just go with the flow.

t. mustafa ib-al-rakim

White is whatever Sup Forums thinks will fulfill its collective nazi fetish.

nationalism should be banned. nationalistic blacks who are proud of their race and culture are the ones breaking africa. should they've read books and adopt globalization they wouldve been as fine as they were in rhodesia

i think china taking over the weaker non-white US states is very likely. they will use their superior military size to project power and force terms on the coastal states.

good chance the white states become like what israel is today, a small closed off state but extremely heavily armed (+having thermonuclear bombs of course). they could easily continue to exist without problems, china wouldn't be able to touch them (hell they'd probably want to engage in trade with those states).

Why live then? Any dead fish can go with the flow, it takes a living one to swim against it

Truth hurts

>Cool story bro

Kek. Back to plebbit, (you) faggot

>explain what is white
Not Muslims, not Mexicans and not niggers.
It's that fucking simple.

que?

That's what you get. All these "hurdurr I don't wanna have kids I don't think, I would be fine having 0 kids" all comes from white people. You did this to yourselves. And you guys are the only racial group that's actually proud of not wanting to reproduce.

Also some idiot started a "the population is too high" meme and all you whites fell for it. I'm hispanic, I'll be happily having 5-8 kids. 8-10 kids if I'm financially successful enough. You're all just lucky I'll be helping reproduce more conservative Americans. Not only do you produce little children, you also produce a bunch of self hating libcucks. You should be ashamed of your race.

So would you say that slavs, celts, etc... are white?

Bill really isn't looking too good. Can anyone tell me what happened to him?

He's a vegetarian

you're not gonna have 5 kids, fuck off.

Thanks for producing conservatives. I am ashamed of my fucking race. We used to be good, but at this point, we deserve what's coming.

Living with Hillary will do that to you.

Mexico won't become better, we'll just be as bad

RIP lonesome george, you fucking Sup Forumstoise you

I'll AT LEAST be having 5 kids, easily. My goal is 8.

Kek... Dumbass

here's what igor panarin predicted would happen in 2010 (honestly hes still right, hes just off by a few decades).

it should be noted that the actual raw number of white people will not decline (it will infact go up). its just that as a percentage of the population as a whole whites are in decline. so to all the doomsayers this doesnt mean whites are going extinct, they're just going to have to move around (see pic related).

Funny how the most cherished era in American history, the 50s, was a time DIRECTLY before they started importing spics en masse.

But you know what's even funnier? The people responsible for this are just like us. The whitest motherfuckers opened up the flood gates for economic growth, in turn a brownified America. Face it, Sup Forums. We got fucked over by members of the tribe. It's not skin color that matters, but power, something which the white race as a whole no longer has.

I hate brown people and their smug attitude. But we have Yellowstone to look forward to. A Great Depression 2.0 which is hopefully worse than the last. Perhaps a new plague once antibiotic resistance is in full effect.

I live in California. They have infested all forms of local government here and since the borders are horribly secured, filthy spics are pouring in voting Democrat. Spics need to be dealt with.

>Canada

Not all of us are WASPs or Jews

>implying there wont be wars
>implying there wont be purges

those who say these wont come to pass are probably the same people who feel surperior for having "neutral" and "sentered" opinions

Fuck off jew consumerist shill. Population decline is a good thing. We need less niggers and spics not more whites .

SA had nukes. Just got rid of them before niggers took control. Same will happen to the US

What should we do? Im attracted to asians so i wont help

how about you need to reproduce enough children to sustain the aging population you stupid cuck.

nah you'll be lucky to have 2. you're fantasizing like a dumb spic.

This.

The black population is like 7% or something. And is not projected to increase in the definite future.

The real problem are the hordes of third world mexicans and latinos that are coming over here.

Not good.

there are plenty of white looking hispanics like zimmerman and messi.
steve jobs is technically a muslim because he was born from a muslim syrian couple
how about those?

There will definitely be purges.

Whites will be the ones getting purged.

>european union

lol wtf, east coast is blanda'd to shit. I would wager that a good majority of the rising minority populations are in the cities on the east coast.

you fill the arogannt Hispanic in the USA stereotype to the T, keep benefiting from big brother government while you still can you fuck

>The USA as we know it will be dead within 20-30 years

Thank you, women's rights.

You're projecting. Good luck exterminating your own race.

>doesn't understand the implications of automation
If you haven't noticed, we have a pretty bad oversupply of labor right now.

Bill will make a great first gentleman.

Would an economic collapse save white people in the U.S? I know it would be chaos, but I mean, they're are the ones with most of the guns, and are more prepped for survival than the non-whites.

Also if you haven't noticed, Japan is doing pretty well with a declining and aging population.

do what all other white people do: move to a white state and live/work there. mid-west / north-east states are 80-90%+ white. get as far away from the shitholes in the south as possible because they will become like mexico within a few decades.

i'm hispanic faggotron. nobody has 5 kids cabron, so shut the fuck up already.

Not sure I see the problem. The next largest racial group are technically Whites who are simply the descendants of a different European nation that conquered their way across the New World.

Think about the HORROR:

>Westerners with a Western heritage who come have a Western culture, hold to Western values, speak Western languages, and practice Western religions will leave their Western nations to come to our Western country!

WHATEVER WILL WE DO!

Oh wait, this is the fucking jackpot as far as immigration goes. Remember, Europe got the short end of the stick here.

I don't have much of a problem with Carlos moving in next door with his 5 kids.

whites should have 1 kid max, niggers, asians, and spics 0. Within a century we'd get down to sustainable, comfortable population levels.

i guarantee my family has existed on this land longer than yours. you're probably some leech irish monkey nigger that just got off the boat 2 generations ago.

>Detroit, Chicago
>not Maine, NH, Vermont

u dun goofed

I'm just praying that when the happening New England will finally wake up and cast off the liberal brainwashing. We have the potential to be a haven for whites in the fallen USA, I think

flyover states are technically shitholes nobody likes.

Hey - I like asians though. I guess Seattle will do

if Carlos were to wipe the arrogant smirk off his face and bleach the brown away he could gladly move next to me over Ahmed.

Considering only like 20,000 Mexicans lived in all of the Mexican territory north of the Rio Grande, that's unlikely

Yeah south americans are at the very least christian and speak a european language, but that doesn't change the fact that they are total shit.

The ones we are getting anyway. We are literally letting the south american whites dump their native horde on us. We did the hard work of depopulating our continent's natives, they should be doing the same.

No kind of immigration is good for America right now.

>muh heritage

your as bad the cucks you hate

It helps that the government is picking and choosing the outcome by subsidizing certain communities

>be 20something out of college or tradesman trying to save to buy a home/start a family
>pay 25+percent of income for gibs

>be young middle class married couple, both working and have 1 or 2 kids
>pay 25+ percent for gibs

If you are a gainfully employed and responsible young couple, you are going to be fucked over your entire lives to pay for other groups gibs.

Sure you could be a nig and become a single mom with 3 kids, but a much higher percent of white women don't want to do that shit. Or you could be some Cuban beaner in Florida, living off dem programs and making 10 dollars an hour while your wife shits out 5 kkids, but white American people don't want to live like that.

Most people with sense of any race don't want to live of gibs, so they wait to have children.

Why would you want to get flooded by Californians and New Yawkers? What happened to Live Free or Die?

>asians

Western-compatible peoples, much like the Sikhs. They move in and not too much changes. Also, for some reason they all tend to start small businesses, which is actually good for the economy.

Being deracinated is probably the worst thing that you can be

fpbp

Most whites have at least some colonial ancestry tho

>but that doesn't change the fact that they are total shit.

u w0t m8?

>Not knowing about Chile and Uruguay.

>2016

Hey I'd rather get flooded with whites that conform to our ideals than apes and spics

I wouldn't have a problem with you having many kids. The problem comes from the fact that you carry genetics which haven't proven to contribute to progress of society.

There are literally 0 noteworthy hispanic inventors/scientists.

I'm fine with you spics coming over here. For the most part you assimilate well, just gotta work on the whole welfare dependence and we're good.

You need whites to carry you. You need whites to be the thinkers, the inventors, the leaders of society. Unfortunately, when hispanics are the majority you have a 100% success rate at producing shit hole countries -- thereby if you become majority of the US, by statistics you have 100% chance of turning it into a shit hole.

Stop being so greedy, or there is going to be no one to pay taxes for your gibs and shit. And no one to invent new medicines to treat your 8 kids when they go the hospital on the welfare that whitey paid for.

That's the problem with Hispanics. You're all so arrogant and want to take over the country, but you literally have nothing to show for it.

I wouldn't really mind living next to a spic. It's hillarious how similar they are to hick, shit-tier whites like southern Italians. After a few generations they'll learn English and become the next generation of American rednecks.

>There are literally 0 noteworthy hispanic inventors/scientists.

>“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.”

Well gents, looks like we just have to stick it out to the end. God damnit, all I want to do in life is live happily with my white gf in an all-white suburb. Why must this fucking shit happen?

Why not just not get flooded? New England has lots of nice old communities, it'd be bad to destroy them like that