It's already forgotten

another proof the 1st is way superior

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17146692/John_Wick_Chapter_2_2017_HD-TS_x264-CPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb Sup Forumsedditor. as soon as a torrent is released it will be discussed again

Why is fighting in the hotel illegal now when he murdered a bunch in the first movie in the same hotel?

Literally Taken route
>first movie is good and memorable
>time to rehash that bitch 20 times

He didn't.

Bitch literally tries to kill him in the hotel and he asks for a cleanup crew at reception.

it hasnt even arrived here (on Sup Forums) yet because theres no torrent out yet, you stupid fucking cuntfart

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17146692/John_Wick_Chapter_2_2017_HD-TS_x264-CPG

user, are you an Apple user?

>hd-ts
my point still stands

he didnt kill her tho you retard

pay attention next time

Nope, he knocks her unconscious and asks Clark Gregg to watch her. Then she kills him and even gets killed later for breaking the rules.

>without prompting he starts a thread about how it's already forgotten

apparently not my leddit friend

So like an autistic faggot you refuse a perfectly watable HD TS, and just rewatch it when the bluray comes out, because your faggot mind needs 4k to feel anything?

how is it already forgotten?

OP is a faggot

Watched the first again today. Pretty much a perfect movie.

OP is a faggot

i would watch it if i really really couldnt wait, but for this movie i can wait a bit, its supposed to be good but its not like i dont have anything else to watch. so dont assume everyone here watches TS quality.

>already forgotten
>starts a thread about it

I saw it once and theatres and then watched it again this weekend online. Very good action movie. Gunplay made my dick boing.

What the fuck was the villains problem?
He knows what a madman wick is, why the fuck would he pick a fight with him?
Especially annoyed me that this 'killing your sister is impossible brah' thing just turned out to be him strolling into the place with no fucking problems.

The mafia dude thought he could escape due to muh camorra.

yeah, the sister thing was sort of lame, if john wick himself says its impossible they should've showed way more securit measures so he can't just sneak in through the back.

You're right op, discussion died out for this movie really quickly, and with good reason.

It's completely forgettable and totally underwhelming compared to the first. I seriously regretted spending my money on it when I could have seen Split, Get Out, or even Lego Batman for fucks sake

So the third one is going to end up being Wick + the meme beggars against Continental, right?

>perfectly watable HD TS

You sound like one of those /v faggots who complain their game runs at 59 fps instead of 60

this
as if I'm going to see this flick in the kino

TS is always a bad sign and most private trackers dont even bother with it unless its a big title that is in demand. and is john wick 2 really the type of movie that cant wait? id also have to download it twice since ill get it in 720 anyway.

If by forgotten you mean not being discussed its cuz everybody's talking about Logan since its the better movie
shit thread

>tfw saw Wick last week
>could have seen Logan instead
I regret everything

>perfectly watable HD TS

Wow you must be some kind of retarded