Is america white?

is america white?

No and that's a good thing

She looks like that shitty new SW character.

56%

>she

>assuming genders in 2017

46% of it, yes.

It's all over!

>imagine being american
>virgin and fat
>hating on blacks because frustrated in life
>while paying big bucks to watch blacks get millions for throwing eggs at each other
>while being proud of being a "white" country

ooga booga huega

>look at me, I'm white
>white genes bro
>superior human being

woody allen's new movie looks weird

Why do niggers live in the supposed "most racist" part of the country? Seems counter productive

Why do poor people have so many kids

me on the phone

I wish there was a "purge" day every year where everyone comes together and kills niggers.

>i swear Sup Forums, i'm white
>look, i can count to 10
>i hate watermelons

sex is better than work

If they are American they do it so they can make money off the government. That's why niggers and spics have so many.

They were brought there against their will

They've had free will for a number of years now.

They get more gibsmedats for each kid.

honestly if i was an african native id rather be essentially a white mans dog but provided some food/place of living rather than live in africas harsh environment with no hope of ever achieving a real modern society in my country
some slaves actually didnt even have it that bad

Coons are so lazy that still after 150 years they didnt leave the place where they were brought for picking cotton and i mean this dead seriously.

In general, the amount of children you have is inversely proportional to the level of education you have. Rich people have better access to a variety of birthcontrol methods (poor people don't visit the OB/GYN). Rich people have better access to abortion clinics (even if they are against abortion). If you are poor and uneducated there is a good chance you are going to have kids.

The irony is that by spending money on sex-ed and programs that offer easy to use birth control (morning after pill) you would see a huge drop. But Christians don't like that.