Wonder Woman early footage

>The next sequence shown features General Erich Ludendorff (Danny Huston) at a German base. He asks one of his men, “How long until we are operational?” He says it will be two days until they are finished, but Ludendorff gives them until that night to be ready. The soldier says they haven’t had any food or sleep while Ludendorff counters that he is in the same boat, but isn’t making any excuses. Ludendorff reminds him that an attack can happen at any time, and as a reminder to the rest of the soldiers, he shoots his own man in the head. The scene illustrates how ruthless Ludendorff is, much in the same way that Darth Vader is portrayed by having him choke his own Imperial officers.

>Ludendorff reminds him that an attack can happen at any time, and as a reminder to the rest of the soldiers, he shoots his own man in the head.

dismayedpepe.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/wonder-woman-footage-recap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ludendorff reminds him that an attack can happen at any time, and as a reminder to the rest of the soldiers, he shoots his own man in the head. The scene illustrates how ruthless Ludendorff is, much in the same way that Darth Vader is portrayed by having him choke his own Imperial officers.

how is this not propaganda?

If they wanted their antagonists to be such absurdly cartoonish villains, then they might as well have set the movie during WWII.

inb4
>Nazis
>villains

Well the Italians and Japs were bad too and holy shit the stories from Okinawa are not hyperbole, they were monsters

sans the holocaust, japs and commies might've been worse than the nazi's

Lol from the thumbnail I thought she was riding a bicycle.

>japs killed 25 million Chinese during their occupation of Manchuria in WWII
>Stalin kills nazis kill 6 million Jews and

>nazis kill 6 million Jews and

I don't like Ludendorff and I don't think he did a good job directing the war, but one of the things I remember was reading about his emotional breakdown after his last son was KIA in 1918

The Italians weren't too terrible, aside from the fact that they threw their lot in with the likes of Imperial Japan and the Third Reich.

I mean...I guess? Sans all those rapes and murders, John Wayne Gacy Jr. seemed like a pretty amiable guy.

if i see that fucking cat one more time

>no one ever talks about how bad Stalin was

sure thing friendo

When Vader kills an officer they have fucked up hard (forcing a ground assault on Hoth due to poor judgment, failing to capture the Falcon) though.

This is not like Darth Vader
Stop comparing stuff to Star Wars you fucking fucks

The difference is, Uncle Joe was the 'good guys'. So in WW2 films you need an easy target, so you go for the Nazi's. You can't do Japanese as you piss off the Japanese who you kinda need to maintain a good presence in Asia as the bases of Diego Garcia (UK) and Guam are a bit too distant. Germany is LEGALLY fucked.

Did you know that all of the German media is technically controlled by the USA and UK?

>The Italians weren't too terrible

Just wanna clarify that I know the Italians engaged in some horrific shit in Libya and Ethiopia before WWII, executed prisoners of war at various points, and exhibited extreme brutality during the occupation of Greece.

It's just that their atrocities can't really be compared to the Nazis, IJA, or Soviet Union.

>it's a "Star Wars analogy" episode

>You can't do Japanese as you piss off the Japanese who you kinda need to maintain a good presence in Asia as the bases of Diego Garcia (UK) and Guam are a bit too distant.

Hacksaw Ridge got some good hits in though.

>my face that throwaway line about hos Doss sent down some wounded Japs but they "didn't make it."

Yeah but that's made up by having the Japanese as 'honourable warriors' and shit. They didn't shit on the Japanese. They showed them exactly how they were. Non-surrendering warriors and all this shit.

With the Nazi's? You can do whatever you want. Even though the vast majority of the soldiers weren't Nazi's. Plus there is obviously more interest in European theatre than the Pacific. Mainly because European theatre had everything from scorching heatwaves (relative), boggy nightmares and freezing temperatures. From rolling fields to hilly ravines and dense forests. It's a lot easier to do.

That means the target for your shit has to be the Germans. The problem is, propaganda stuff has worked so well that showing the truth just makes the companies making the films lose money. Or, if you're Sup Forums ((((they)))) don't want the propaganda to end.

Spoiler tag that disgusting image next time..

This is BF1 tier writing

>demands that his battlestation be made fully operational
>murders an officer in front of his subordinates as emphasis

>They didn't shit on the Japanese.

The whole thing about how they were targeting medics specifically was pretty bad and true though, but it's probably not as bad as maiming soldiers til they're armless legless corpses with their cock and balls stuff in their severed head.

>how is this not propaganda?

Uh, the war's been over for like a century? We won y'know..

Oh yeah, it's true.

I want a good sniper film where they say one of the most famous sniper related lines

>A OK sniper kills, a good sniper wounds, a great sniper maims

It's better to overload your enemies hospitals with injured soldiers who will never return to the fight and demoralise people than just kill some guy. Obviously doesn't work against shit like China. Or won't work I should say.

>USA
>Turns up for the last few months
>WE WON IT GUISE LOL

>He asks one of his men, “How long until we are operational?” He says it will be two days until they are finished, but Ludendorff gives them until that night to be ready.

Not even American but nice kneejerk jerk

>WW thread
>no steroid bitches

Musclefags BTFO.

"Stalin killed more than Hitler" is like every 14 year old's fun fact though.

That being said, it was factory-like efficiency by which they killed people in the final days of the war that made the Holocaust stand out so much more than the other genocides where people were worked to death.

It's not fair, but it's always gonna be easier to romanticize the Holocaust just because of its nature.

At any rate, when you're dealing with the deaths of millions of civilians, body count doesn't have that much effect on how evil someone is. They're all shitty

why

>Has a lasso that makes people tell the truth
>Kills the wrong guy because she SUSPECTS he's Ares

In her defense, Murder Woman would probably kill him regardless

No idea. I just saw it there and had to do it. Don't ask me for any reasonable explanation.

Saved

Now give her a beret, a cigarette and some baguettes

>When will you get the job done?
>2 days
>You have 4 hours and I'm going shoot one of you right now.

Forgot the source

slashfilm.com/wonder-woman-footage-recap/

>It Ain't Me [bagpipes version] starts playing

I thought she was riding a bike in the original thumbnail, so I appreciate your hustle, user

>chris pine has to save this entire shitshow

Good luck jellyfishman!

not a bad idea. I have to leave now, but will consider doing it when I get back

so I'm not the only one? I feel less retarded with each passing second now.

>At any rate, when you're dealing with the deaths of millions of civilians, body count doesn't have that much effect on how evil someone is. They're all shitty

It's amazing how hard it is for some people to wrap their heads around this shit. If you've got a systematized process of rounding up thousands of innocent people and murdering them, guess what? You're a fucking monster of the highest order. Resorting to body counts as a pissing contest just tells you the length of time they had to operate and the efficiency of the tools they used.

Like, am I supposed to believe the Interahamwe wasn't as bad as the NKVD because they only had two months and machetes to do the deed?

Just like how affleck saved BVS and will smith save SS?

kek nice job

Affleck/Batman was the best part of BvS yeah and lol at Will Smith, good laugh bro.

Good laugh.

And I never said he would pull it off, Gadot is a black hole of charisma but so far he sounds like the true heart of the movie.

You realise the nazis didnt exist in WWi right?

try actually following the conversation

then there the "Wonder woman never kills" thing that will come up.

In BvS she says outright "I've killed things from other worlds before."

>"We need 2 days"
>"You have a few hours."

When the Blu-Ray gets released someone should make a "blue-eyed" edit of it. She looks much better like this.

maybe'll I'll find the french dub so I won't have hear her garbage netanyucku accent

You can work with Warner with that shopped pic

>Ludendorff
>doesn't even have a moustache
what did they mean by this?

>not adhering to proper military grooming standards

no wonder they lost

beardlet detected