youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg556
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg210
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg273
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here, take these shiny beads.

Apéritif?

GRANDPA

WHY DID YOU TRADE MY FUCKING INHERITANCE ON THESE FUCKING GLASS BEADS.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

hmm..who do you think took that picture? Was it the race who never invented the wheel, or a White man who has thus preserved something of their "culture" before they got too drunk to remember if they had one?

well honey you see here when your ol pappy was just about a wee one about the same age as no different than a can of corn soup i might add yes sir-ee

We took your land fairsies squarsies, redman. Ask your ancestor spirits and they'll tell you there's no take-backsies either.

Hey you against immigration, racist?
Also watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

EAT A DICK!!!

Sorry but you need some more diversity, you are really xenophobic. We are doing this for your own good.

SHINY BEADS

Maybe if you had a bronze age you would've been able to better defend yourselves you fucking savages.

Too late. Your land is stolen and your people marginalised. You can't have it back,

Now stop blaming us for not wanting to make your mistakes.

sure, lay down that white gun and that white shirt first savage.

You idiots act as though they were stupid or those who dealt with them were cleverly selfish or something, but look at how much reservation land N/A nations have, and the fact that the US government still provides (sometimes large amounts) of welfare. Compare that to the shake most other conquered peoples have.

I dealt fairly with you, Injun. Four bushels of Tobacco, two barrels of whiskey, twelve knives, two rifles, a cook-pot, and a horse is a tad low for 60 hectares, sure, but you seemed thrilled. That, is capitalism in action. Both parties leave the table ecstatic from their equitable trade.

not just pogs, ALF pogs, remember Alf? He back, in pog form!

>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OR FIND FAULT WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN DONE TO ANYONE BECAUSE IT ISNT THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED EVER SO THEREFORE NOTHING THAT ISNT THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE UP FOR SCRUTINY BECAUSE I SAY SO

Thats you. I bet you are the """""smart""""" person in your group of """"friends""""" :^))))

REKT

I traded you that rifle you're holding for this land, now fuck off.

whites dindu nuthin

Fuck off back to making Sunday dinner nana.

No.

No, that isn't me, you hyperbolic dumbshit. You can't make any point without resorting fallacy because your view is so fucked up that only fallacy can make it seem remotely reasonable. Fuck off.

>get off my land
>""""""native""""" american"

It's clear you has not read the Nqumba. Educate yourself on that African (world) history.

But you're an apache and I live in Tennessee...

Well seeing how the concept of "ownership" didn't really exist, because they believed in sharing, there was probably some miscommunication.

We couldve been cool without cameras desu. If i could run around naked, eat & fuck all day while keeping a stable community with collective effort i wouldnt need a camera. Everythings temporary.

What purpose would we have a bronze age? We had everything we needed to live.

>fuck you kid! the post
Yeah its totally hyperbolic and fallacious to question 'an official narrative'.

Yea but.. They didnt slaughter an entire race of humans, & exict a few species of animals when they crossed it.

Too bad we helped you guys live when you came off the ships half dead and sea sick. Nursed you back to health with natural herbs, taught you how to preserve food & efficiently harvest, and welcomed you with open arms like fellow humans beings

> stupid gullible weak injuns

they were too retarded to be able to genocide.

whites smart enough to develope tools to kill people. om they evil.

just because retards are unable to do shit dont meen they wouldnt have done it had they had the means to do it.

fucking retard

They didn't belive in ownership :)

>Well seeing how the concept of "ownership" didn't really exist, because they believed in sharing

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Geronimo

only based injun

I hope one day you'll understand the meaning of life friend :)

Yea, like those enlightened natives who engaged in centuries of tribal war over "sharing".

let this be a lesson for all those that want the state to have the monopoly on the possession of arms, and the use of force

>this
Tribalism is the most based form of government

If you had a better gun than that democrat approved musket, you may be able to do something about it.

underrated

Most retarded response

They didnt go to war til after the settlers came

You're a friend

>truth

ftfy

1st statement i can agree with. Second one makes no sense

Or what?

youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg

youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg556
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg210
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg273

youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg658
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg

The jews got the entire world handed to them

No, now you get the fuck you. You want to try to push your point without even considering the previous points that have been made. There is plenty of research that you could do to better inform yourself, and even some rudimentary reading, but you obviously have done neither. All of this and you still want to act as though you have a legitimate opinion because you're a spoiled little fuck or just that stupid.

He was talking to Mexicans:

"I have killed many Mexicans; I do not know how many, for frequently I did not count them. Some of them were not worth counting. It has been a long time since then, but still I have no love for the Mexicans. With me they were always treacherous and malicious."
-Geronimo

Lmao. Someone shoop a MAGA hat on the old War Chief

LOL you high.

This, with the quote.

nice meme

yet another shitty meme discredited by 95% of anthropologists.