Ask an user who's friend ended a decade long friendship over dead niggers anything

Ask an user who's friend ended a decade long friendship over dead niggers anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZnDueVauMY
theonion.com/article/parents-dedicate-new-college-safe-space-honor-daug-50851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Green text the story or fuck off

no one gives a fuck you edgy autist

fuck off shil

S A G E

lol it happens

did your friend end a decade long friendship with you or someone else?

This

Did you fuck?

why did you not display neutrality in public?

>tfw had a friend who ditched me because i said zimmerman was a good guy

do it user, don't be rude

Friends post.

Their loss, probably try to reconnect with you in a few years. Don't be an autism about it.

If you can't disagree with your friends over something like this then they aren't your friends

Why is your friend defending a fucking CHILD RAPIST?

He should've been killed long ago. Cop did the world a favor.

Why do nignogs pick the people of the worst possible character to riot over?

These incidents make liberals go into echochamber shutdown mode.

This shit is why Sup Forums makes me hate leftwingers. And I am leftwing.

That black guy deserved to die.

Anton brought it on himself, but the other one is genuinely shitty. Like Eric Garner.

I can't help thinking that if cops were actually shooting blacks unfairly, Black Lives Matter would be able to find some examples who weren't the worst kind of criminal scum.

Assess my Kikebook argument Bros.

The way people are reacting to this situation is extremely frustrating. The media is so fast to play the race card it makes me sick. First of all in 2015 990 people were killed by Police Offcers. 50% of those killed were white. 26% black. Alton Sterling was a sex offender (got a 14 year old girl pregnant), with multiple felony convictions including (but not limited to) weapon offenses, property crimes, domestic violence, battery, and multiple confrontations with police officers. The Police were told an African American male was selling CDs and putting his gun in people's faces. The officers told him three times to get on the ground, and he did not. The officers attempted to taze the suspect, which did not work that well due to his size 300+ lbs. While on the ground with Alton, Alton continued to resist, and looks to have been reaching for his weapon (and by the way a convicted felon can not possess a gun under any circumstances) before being killed. People wanna protest and scream the world is racist, but what about the 70 African Americans shot by OTHER African Americans in Chicago just this past weekend? Where is the Black Lives Matter movement for the victims in Chicago? Saying this incident was all about race (not that u did but everyone else is) is really ignorant and brushes the real issue under the rug, while perpetuating a false narrative further dividing people. More white people are killed by police officers per capita than blacks, despite blacks committing far more crimes than whites (13% of American population is black, yet they are responsible for 50% of violent crimes. Black males 14-17 commit murder at 10 times the rate of whites and Hispanic teens combined, to cite a few examples) thus putting them in situations with police more often. 90% of black murders are committed by other blacks. There is an issue with black men being killed in this country, they are killing each other in record numbers with no end in sight.

I responded with simply "thanks dad" to the post and here's his response. He's since stopped answering text, phone calls. I'm not the only he's cut out either. Fuck 'em.

Philando Castile wasn't scum though, he worked at a school cafeteria and was well liked by students and parents. Apparently he felt Obama was corrupt and a NRA member as well.

are you a qt white woman from BR by chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=GZnDueVauMY

That isn't good. Most of these people have been straight up low lifes. I hadn't heard about Castile.

Work on your grammar, but pretty good

An SJW is doubting the fact that blacks commit 50% of violent crimes and black teens commit murder at 10 times the rate of white and Hispanics combined. She says my statistics are skewed? What should I say Bros?

100% SSJ2 Cell vs. 100% SSJ2 Gohan. Fair fight, no beam struggle, no help from friends.

Who wins?

Checked, and yeah, that's something to have valid rage over. He seems to have been a decent, hard-working person with a clean record and allowed to legally own a gun.

Gonna be a hot summer in the states.

>not exclusively befriending right-wingers
it was bound to happen eventually desu onii-fampai

I have friends who are pretty left, but it's a matter of making sure they have enough maturity to understand there's is not the only opinion allowed.

>Why do nignogs pick the people of the worst possible character to riot over?

Because those are the ones with the best possible character they can find.

not the grown man watching childrens cartoons

thats impossible.

they're your friends until one day you say something just a little too offensive for them and they "literally just cant"

Nope, the other part is understanding that yourself.

Well, if it happens, than so be it. If mutual respect fails, oh well.

Bruh cell was a pussy faggot, even tien was able to hold his own against him before he went perfect

if it was any other show besides dragonball z i would agree with you, but dbz is some quality entertainment

>he doesn't watch DBZ to this very day

I feel bad 4u famalam

Get ready to get blocked for triggering leftists

For now mate. The new left is truly disgusting.

Its a good argument burgerbro; prepare to lose all leftie friends. They cannot into logic because MUH FEELS

Too logical, not enough rhetoric.

lover's spat, have some gay anonymous bathroom sex until you patch things up

>More white people are killed by police officers per capita than blacks

This is incorrect. Per capita stats show that you are more than twice as likely to be killed by police if you are black. Of course this may be due to blacks committing more crime per capita than whites, and not because of any racism on teh part of the police.

>this is not a public space

That's a good one, Facebook actually is considered a public forum legally.

Niggers play the ace card and the self loathing lefties cant help but fall into the trap

Welcome to a world where this doesn't seem too far-fetched

theonion.com/article/parents-dedicate-new-college-safe-space-honor-daug-50851

I had this gay nigger as a facebook friend since we were classmates once. Most blue pilled motherfucker you can talk to which was hilarious considering he works in law as an attorney or some shit. He would get BTFO out of every debate we had because I used facts while he used emotions. You know whats the straw that broke the camel's back? In his facebook post where they where having a hate boner circle jerk against cops, I broke down the two videos piece by piece and my breakdown essentially shows how the cops were in the right to put a bunch of bullets in Alton. He didn't even bother to debate me, the fag just blocked me.

Almost a whole year of destroying him in every debate and the one that made him say "Enough is enough," is when I show why the cops were justified in filling an armed felon with lead.