Why do girls pretend to like star wars

Why do girls pretend to like star wars

Why does anyone care about star wars. Those days are over.

Fucking gamer girls. Can't even correctly identify the first star wars movie.

This

Fucking nerdy manchildren

>Return of the Jedi
>The first Star Wars

It's biologically advantageous to share an interest that millions of men enjoy. This means hordes of men will flock to her and she can pick which male seems to have the best genes.

I'm looking forward to Rogue One coming out on Bluray. I'mma have a marathon of The Dawn of The Empire, Rogue and the Harmy despecialized Star Wars.

fuck big bang theory

why do you pretend not to be a massive faggot? everyone knows. everyone.

>Dawn of the empire
>Watching fan edits

Do yourself a favor. Instead of watching that, watch a couple arcs of the clone wars and follow that up with ep III. THE patrition way to get the most out of the prequel era

because theyve been told to

at least shes not taking a selfie along with the screen

why do girls pretend to like me

You really should give Dawn of the Empire a watch. You'll be shocked how much better it is.

I watched Rogue One in theaters when it first came out, then rewatched the original trilogy when Carrie Fisher passed, and then just got done watching the prequel trilogy now.
I'm about to start watching The Clone Wars on Netflix and then probably watch Rebels online when I'm done.
Can't wait til The Last Jedi is out.
I hope Felicity Jones makes a prequel with Jyn before she was imprisoned.

It's just another colonized frontier that has been made safe for them to seek a mate in.

In other words it's "cool" now

Rogue One was a shit movie. Almost left at the last minute then seen the best scene of the whole fucking movie and that was it

I admit Rogue One starts pretty slow but when the action starts the movie feels like the original movies and I ended up liking it more than The Force Awakens.
Kinda want more Jyn than Rey, but I guess Jyn's story is over and her purpose was already told.
But they hint Jyn did stuff to survive before The First Order captured her and imprisoned her.
I read she has another movie in contract so maybe she'll get a prequel movie about when she was trying to survive.

because basic bitches gonna basic

Why does anyone pretend to like that trash?

I don't even watch Star Wars and I know this scene is from the third movie.

My cute wife.