ITT unpopular opinions

Clint Dempsey is more talented than any English footballer of the last 30 years
There is literally nothing wrong with diving/floping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6A3cHzFQsqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There is literally nothing wrong with diving/floping
Objectively wrong since the game considers diving a foul.

Argentina isn't whi-

That's a fine argentine girl.

being offside is also against the rules, my point is, it isn't morally wrong to dive, it's just a way to try to take adventage and win

i want to drink this individual's urine

Tom Brady’s legacy on the field is called into question by the Pats’ constant cheating scandals, he shouldn’t be a first-ballot Hall-of-Famer and he maybe shouldn’t make it at all

So you think that trying to fool people and cheating aren't morally wrong?

Considering your flag, this hardly qualifies as an unpopular opinion, Diego.

it's just a game, not real life. cheating in order to win is perfectly acceptable

are you gonna say you don't celebrate a goal scored for your club if it's offside? come on man

Sports are supposed to be won with skill, diving attempts to take advantage of referees’ incompetence and win by creating an unfair game

Based Hamada

There's nothing wrong with parking the bus against a better team

>cheating in order to win is perfectly acceptable
I don't understand this mindset. If you cheat you will forever have guilt that will never go away. It's better to play fair and maybe lose.

I agree, that's why it isn't wrong

It takes skills to do it successfully, if it was easy everyone would do it, and it doesn't happen beacuse you get penalised if you get caught simulating

how come he came to the premier league and failed then. surely if he can speak the language perfectly and is more talented than the 100+ english players in the league he should succeed

Not what I meant by skill. You’re not playing the game the way it’s meant to be played.

i am suddenly craving chocolate milk.
nasty looking feet though.

how do I fuck a black girl like that, but make 100% sure that she won't get pregnant by me?

I would definitely like to try some fine looking chocolate someday, but I would absolutely hate fathering little chocolate brownies, if you know what I mean

Diving is parts of the rules, as long as you don't get caught it's legal, if you get caught you get penalised

Not different from being offside

>you will forever have guilt
KEK, it's just a game

Even today we praise Maradona for scoring a goal with his hand against the pirates, he outsmarted them and it's better than winning 10-0

>KEK, it's just a game
It's still cheating. Cheating is wrong.

>Even today we praise Maradona for scoring a goal with his hand against the pirates, he outsmarted them and it's better than winning 10-0
I you cheat and then "win" you didn't actually win.

>Diving is part of the rules
The fucking mental gymnastics
It is literally a foul, it’s not legal just because you don’t get caught

cry a river shitlord, we still got the cup, and it tastes better when you cheat to win it

the brits are still mad at it

wud COLONIZE/10

>diving is part of the rules

Finally, a soccer fan admits being a pussy in soccer is a skill and makes you good

my life is complete

i want to taste the inside of this individual's anus

He was decent for Fullham

To say he's better than Kane though is ridiculous, he was on the level as Defoe, Radford, etc

Ali was/is a overrated boxingman

it's the same in american sports like basketball

a smart player like ginobili abuses brainlet gyganiggas and flops like a madman. it takes brains to flop/dive

s-s-source

>my life is complete
Living in Amerishart's head free rent since 1930.

- Hope Solo's cooch is perfectly fine

- Rooney has been a decisive player and a great attacker

- Maradona was the GOAT and neither Messi nor CR7 could ever dream to get to his level

Being dishonest doesn't work in the long term and it's a slippery slope.

you've got a loser mentality man

when you really care about cheating you'd do anything to win

>Tfw too intelligent to not draw artificial benefit from incorrect calls

You do realize when guys flop in the NBA refs learn fast and basically go "fuck you i'll get you back" and start calling fouls on that player left and right

Like flopping does happen very little but as soon as it does, everyone shits on that person, they stop getting calls and start getting calls on them, other players shit on them left and right and attack them on the court and off the court.

tldr if you flop once, you are going to get shit on for a season

>when you really care about cheating
kek, nice freudian slip there

when you really care about winning*

>you've got a loser mentality man
It's the opposite. If you want to be succesful in the long term you have to be honest or you have to look behind your back your whole life.

>Hope Solo's cooch is perfectly fine
this

>it's just a game
It's a professional job

That's what I mean, it's ok to try to win in a sport you get paid to win

Real life morals don't apply here

>gazza
>owen
>scholes
>rooney
>shearer
>robson
>wilkins
>about 30 others

Do one you fucking argie spastic

It's real life, there's money involved.

Of course he doesnt. Look at the flag

Tbf the argies would have 0 stars if they didnt cheat

I was a huge Owen fan when he played for Liverpool, great striker

matte baseball helmets with raised logos are objectively the best

>31 years and bongs are still mad
see? that's why we cheat, the pleasure is special when you make your opponent mad

>go to nba thread
>flopping is part of the game
>get shit on by everyone in thread
>go to nfl thread
>get shit on by everyone in the thread
>go to rugby, nhl, mlb, even cricket
>everyone attacks you
>go to soccer thread
>giant debate

Tells you everything you need to know about soccer fans.

Top kek

ok?

>still mad

Yup. Very.

It's a shame he got perma-crocked

the post was pretty clear brazilbro

I remember cheering for England in 2006(?), first match against Sweden, Owen finally back and fucks his knee up after 20 mins.

It really isn't

>rooting for England just because they play against us
Still mad about the 1978 final?

How....how are you confused about that post.
He pointed out how the only sport where there is a debate about being a dramatic pussy faking an injury is soccer while all other fan bases have said flopping is a pussy thing to do.

Literally soccer is the only major sport where fans are divided about whether faking an injury is alright

>cheering for england

:3 y-you've always been my 2nd team Holland

>1978 is 60 years ago

>unpopular opinions
You mean wrong opinions? Clint Dempsey is not better than Harry Kane, I don't even need to explain that. Diving is cheating, plain and simple. It's an outside factor used to influence the game. Saying diving is okay if you get away with it is like saying stealing another team's playbook is okay if you get away with it. Or murdering another team's star player in his sleep is okay if you get away with it. Pure mental gymnastics. Diving is cheating.

This is coming from someone who bantered Mexicans for months after Le Cut Inside Man beat them with a hilarious dive. I love when a dive pisses people off as much as you do, but to pretend that it's anything other than blatant cheating is ridiculous.

Of course diving is breaking the rules, but breaking the rules is part of the game

Defenders commit fouls on purpose all the time and it's against the rules, still no one bitches about it

>play a game od memory
>core part of the game is you and your opponent take turns flipping cards
>lel I flip all the cards at the same time lel I win no ref here lelel
>feel like a true winner cause argentinian
>lose 4 football finals in a row

Something like this yeah?

>Literally soccer is the only major sport where fans are divided about whether faking an injury is alright
This what happens when spics, wops and daygos play your sport

1 for 2, not bad.
Flopping is objectively disgraceful.

>people who invented modern civilisation have a winner mentality
who ever thought?

ok, dudes.

>>people who invented modern civilisation
Modernity is northern european Manuel

>looks at flag

Heh, pussy.

KEK

Bongs and Vikings were raping each other in the ass and playing with mud until the Romans (based on Greek culture) civilised you. Mediterraneans invented civilisation

>romans
>modern

Cripes

Do you mean murderballing? In that case I agree, murderballing is just as bad as diving if you get away with it. But intentionally fouling a player on a breakaway is not the same, because you get punished appropriately. If you just foul them then you give them possession and a free kick, if you foul them hard you may get a yellow or red card. It's the same thing as intentionally kicking a ball out of bounds, it's a tactical trade off that punishes you. When you successfully dive or murderball you don't get any punishment for it.

Here's a song about modernity bros

youtu.be/6A3cHzFQsqI

>they built the world as you know it, all the systems you traverse

Only if you're a literally who, anyone on the Warriors, Lebron, Westbrook, etc can get away with anything

What's modernity then, by canon definitions that say post XVI century? The whole European development was because you stole South American and African wealth

We are the reason of the industrial revolution, without the "discovery" of America you'd still be axing each other

>The whole European development was because you stole South American and African wealth
Pc nonsense m8. Lots of civilisations have stolen wealth.

I mean spain robbed more shit tham england ever did and they did sod all after about 1650

>lots of civilizations have stolen wealth
this is true

You stole from Spaniard

In Spanish the words "pirate" and "British" have the same meaning

The linguistic legacy of butthurt.

i think baseball should ditch the leagues and move to true round robin

Soccer is a sport for men

athletes should not be interviewed, ever, for any reason

I wouldn't mind 2bh

international sports are a waste of time

today's active lifestyles is polvo's best album

Ronaldo is clearly bisexual and that's okay

In the NHL there is embellishment. NHL refs will literally call a foul on BOTH players if they suspect one of diving. So diving just gets you taken out as well, therefore is pointless.

Some players still manage to "draw a penalty", but it needs to be incredibly subtle.

OP you spelled Landon Donovan wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Dempsey and I think his country has failed him about as bad if not worse than how bad they did Messi in Argentina, but let's be real here. As bad as the USMNT is, Landon Donovan truly carried that team and saved their ass so many times in World Cups it's not even funny. No American had ever truly mastered the game like Donovan did man, and no American probably ever will

>b-but m-muh Pulisgod
Overrated to be honest, he's pretty good and has a lot of potential, but he doesn't have the quality that Landon Donovan had to straight up carry a team.

Diving in soccer is the only reason why I can't get into the game and the way players and fans accept it makes me think the sport is for limp wristed faggots

soccer isnt about who can dive the best you dirty sudaca

What's your point? I hate CTEball

>COLONIZING triggers both negros, cucks and liberals
its the perfect asshurt trifecta

ld was widely regarded as the only american in the past 30 years who could have hacked it in every euro league. shoulda stayed at everton

Football fans are not like the retarded argentine ITT, most of >us also thinks that diving makes the sport look bad. But what can we do, Football Associations are made by conservative faggots that are to afraid to make any changes, they are still refusing to use fucking cameras to judge ambiguous plays.

>Football Associations are made by conservative faggots that are to afraid to make any changes, they are still refusing to use fucking cameras to judge ambiguous plays.
That seems seems so strange to me. What do they gain from not using new technology?

How many layers of photoshop is she on?

thats just makeup and lighting, friend