Emma Watson Movie Flops with $61 Opening Weekend

Emma Watson Movie Flops with $61 Opening Weekend

>Emma Watson’s latest film, The Colony, pulled in a paltry £47 in her native United Kingdom this weekend — or about $60.75 in U.S. dollars.

>The political thriller opened in five cinemas, with three theaters reporting weekend sales numbers, according to The Telegraph.

>“Ticket prices at the venues suggest that only seven people paid to see the film,” the British website reported.

>The Colony, directed by Oscar-winner Florian Gallenberger, follows a German woman (Watson) who rescues her boyfriend (Daniel Brühll) from a cult led by Nazi paedophile Paul Schäfer.

>The film’s distributor, Signature Entertainment, downplayed the depressing ticket sales, noting that the movie’s target audience was simultaneous home-streaming viewers who’d watch The Colony on their laptops.

That is what happens when you become a dirty feminist. No one wants to see your shitty anti ebil nazi movie.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/07/emma-watsons-new-movie-made-61-opening-weekend/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1099288

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4005402/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey

>Inb4 "And this just proves how racist and misogynistic our society is today"

this just proves that we live in a racist and misogynistic society. baka

Not only was she a feminist she was quite frankly contradictary.
>Dem white male priviledgez
>Whitey is too polites
She was always really a dumb bitch from day one.
Ironic how they portrayed her as 'clever' in Harry Potter movies.

this proves hollywood is sexist and misogynist

>61$

Literally how? I would think she'd be able to break a few million just by her name alone

It proves the majority of people is fucking fed up. Even dindus didn't want to see it.
They are now gonna start shilling the movie like Ghostbusters.
She looks like a litteral bimbo. So pathetic.

>Watson's next movie, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, hits theaters March 2017.

I wonder who they have playing Belle?

>mfw it's anywhere from 55.000 to 80.000 leaked highly classified emails
>Highly super special tip top secrets leaked out Hillary
>Clinton foundation ongoing investigation
>Hill Aides going uncharged
T R E A S O N
R
E
A
S
O
N

More like nobody gives a shit about a hack actress who only got popular because she stared in a major motion picture series.

Even the Harry Pottery kid dosent get that much work in movies, but he is in lots of theatrical plays so he evens out.

HE makes a better stage actor then movie, just like she makes a better lamp post then an actress.

I could probably make more money with a camcorder and a projector charging two bucks a head.

theres not even an imdb page

calling it now as soon as the beast turns human he's black.

She is trying to make the wage gap real.

Only question here that matters;

Did she have a nude scene?

Nobody cares about her fucking e-mails except those who have a grudge against her. It's politics and not justice that's talking.

You know that's very odd. Who the fuck directed this?

she is so ugly and has a resting bitch face. I dont know why they keep using her in movies.

>Mfw the true beast was inside him all along.

TOP FUCKING KEK

whats with the OMGSHORTHAIR trend
some women look so much worse with short hair, like emma watson

>see $61
>Brain autocompletes as 61 mil
>See £47 and $60.75
>See 7 people
>Wait what
>reread
LITERALLY HOW?
HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH A DISINTERESTING MOVIE THAT LESS THAN 10 FUCKING PEOPLE SEE?!?

>Actress who can't act for toffee is in massive flop
Jolly good. She really has no business doing anything in front of a camera unless she takes her top off.

This is honestly the first time I've even heard of this film.

Has she made disparaging comments about Trump?

Thank you Lord Kek, I will pray again tonight.

Damn, only 7 people. That should be an awakening that you suck.

>Gellenberger
>Directs movie about nazi pedo

ohh veyyyy

She looks good with short hair, but she needs to wear the right clothes to pull it off. She has the frame (very slight) for it. Just needs to show off her neck, collar bones, and shoulders more; otherwise it's pointless.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I've heard of blunders before but this doesn't compare it.

im a cruz missle now

>not millions
kek I completely missed this, thanks for pointing that out.

>muh streaming
>muh millenials

>look at me I'm Hermione now

this was probably just a money laundering thing and Watson got suckered in cause I'll bet her agent sucks dick.

It was released this way (no marketing and only a few theaters) because it was setup to be a streaming release. It was never intended to do anything at the box office.

>five cinemas
Must be a scam. Some sort of tax dodge,
I bet jews are involved.

>make more in a day at my wagecuck job than this entire movie

Im lmaoing at ur life

>try to make money off Christians
>flops
>try to go the other way and make money of SJWs
>flops because they don't have any money
She's a bad jew.

She needs to stop picking movies based solely on the ideological implications of their plots.

There is no way in hell that they failed like this on purpose. Is she simply chasing the dragon from the hype years in the HP movies?

sixty one bucks
that sounds a little low

There's always an imdb page

>the ticket taker made more than her on opening night
jej

>7 people

i never understand the appeal of emma watson

>almost universally panned by critics
>box office: $15,709
>received 7 nominations from the German Film Awards
top kek

>>“Ticket prices at the venues suggest that only seven people paid to see the film,” the British website reported.

God damn that is an embarrassment. I wonder if those were like critics too who's job it was.

I wonder if Ghostbusters is going to be any better?

KEK.

>Only 5 screens
>A literally nothing title that tells you nothing about the movie
>Unattractive premise about child sex
No wonder normies stayed away. I bet they don't even have child fucking on screen, to get that pedophile audience. Whoever put this film together was dumber than the studio that put out Free State of Jones on the same weekend as Independence Day.

she is managed by the most jewish looking jew and still cant make money? I bet his bank account bursted somehow anyways

Someone on Sup Forums said it the other day...

That this generation is actually desensitized to Nazi's and don't give a fuck about them and the older generation can't seem to see that. It's gotten to the point where it's just fucking cliche "make the Nazi's the bad guys!" like they are so morally bankrupt and shallow they can't find a way to make someone a bad person without resorting to using the Nazi meme.

I think everyone's just fed up with it. Everyone who's not an SJW at least.

underrated post

shit you fucked up user

you must kys now lad, internet rules

>Emma Watson Movie Flops with $61 Opening Weekend
AHAHAHAAHH, serves the cunt right, I bet the popcorn vendors pocketed at least $100

She should have spent that night at the camp for publicity.

People are also growing tired of having that concept hammered into their heads.

We get, the Nazis were so le evuul and baaad. People get it already and filming another movie won't change it. SJW's and Libtards only enjoy them for the possibility of seeing evul natzis die/suffer and thus fulfill their violent fantasies.

You're a delusional idiot.

Sounds legit

>a cult led by Nazi paedophile Paul Schäffer

seriously? he seemed like a pretty good dude when he was the keyboardist for the David Letterman show

Quite frankly people philosophised about Hitler before with me where we simply discussed ww2 occurences and admired the Nazis balls.
Basically the further away from ww2 the more the meme dies with the 'crazy old racist' I guess the Jews get what they want the old racist man is dying and the new man is a nazi. Figures.

>7 people

Emma's mom, dad, sister, brother, and who were the other three?

that's not a flop that's a fuckin nuclear bomb

>spouting random weeb shit

do you by any chance wear a helmet why browsing Sup Forums?

This is the best thing that could have happened for her. Now people are actually gonna wanna see the movie that made $60 bucks.

This is the best thing that could have happened for us. Now she'll have to do a sexploitation film where she finally shows us dem tiddies.

WHy is that thing touching my waifu?

Nah, he's white. Dan Stevens.

It did $31 dollars better than Zyzzyx Road, the lowest grossing movie, so close.

Yeah, I turned Noah off like near the end when the kid that isn't getting laid runs away and gets in shit.

Boring movie.

It's weird that she hasn't taken off. In fact, I always thought that of the three main stars of the Harry Potter movies, she'd be the MOST likely to take off, since Radcliff is a fucking manlet-mini-me.

>I wonder who they have playing Belle?

Whoopie Golberg prolly.

also people generally tend to have a different view on historic events and personalities, napoleon or genghis khan aren't seen as 'the ultimate evil' even though their conquests cost millions of lives

She's a shit actress with a horrible choice of movies and not charismatic at all. She can't draw viewers for shit and comes across as a high class unrelateable preachy idiot. Take a look at the shit she's done since harry potter, all tedious shit. Plenty of better and hotter actresses with 'personality' and draw power

This, a movie ticket in my town costs at least $10. Are they saying that only 6 people saw her movie?

>Harvey Weinstein

Entourage took a shit on that guy all the time. It was great.

Fuck with Trump, you get stumped.

Sauce?

kek

I think that whoever played Ron is actually getting more work than either of them.

That's my gf sorry no more pictures tho

can someone edit this image and add emma watson to the trump funeral list?if i had Photoshop i would do it myself

She just needs to get naked on camera. It's what we want. Her acting skills are at best 5/10.

Plot: A young woman's desperate search for her abducted boyfriend that draws her into the infamous Colonia Dignidad, a sect nobody has ever escaped from.

What is not being told: The cult is a rape/pedo/occult thing run by a Nazi in 1974 Chile, who works for the goverment.

She sorta did in Regression.

>14m dollars to wank your agenda around and get not even .00001% of what you spent
are all feminist like this?

>not having the latest version

the harry potter kids are busy doing whatever they want

that might be the gayest thing I've ever read

not insulting you, but god damn that's some intense analysis of female fashion

thanks user holy shit Trump no joke must have some safeguard around him is it lord kek?

>5 trump campaign dollars have been deposited to your account

he's at the very least the avatar of Kek

>sorta

I mean full frontal and a close-up shot of her butthole... in a tasteful way.

Her dad's wife's son, her sister's son, her brother's wife's son.

Did any of you even read the fucking article? It was released in only 3 theaters and was released on demand the same day

Even more weird. You would think that their has to be a few tens of thousands of losers who just see every new movie released in theatres. You would think that she had over 7 friends and family who would go see it opening night.

Emma, her boyfriend, and her bull.