not b8 m8

I agree with this.

>kikes
>not in "gassable-tier"

you need better bait

>sunni islam
>catholicism

2/10

This is referring to actual Asians that practice Buddhism, not hipster White chicks. Why should it be snowflake tier?

sunni islam belongs in shit tier

>muslims
>top tier anything
Maybe at beheadings and terror attacks. It's probably a close race between them and Christianity for shota rape too.

>Literally a billion followers each
>Not most powerful and divine

Take everything but Catholicism out of the Divine tier and it'd be accurate.

You mean like the one I drew inspiration from (plagiarized)?

You misspelled Orthodox

And top-tier at conquering Europe apparently

>places islam at the top
>posts anti-islam shit
what the fuck are you?

Islam thrives solely in shitty third world countries where it is forced on them. It would be as relevant as some shit like Jainism anywhere else, and hey! The statistics back me up! Neato!

A faggot

Buddhism is not a religion
Buddhism is also very stupid

>Putting Sunni above Shia
NO

Buddhist here, why is only Tibetan Buddhism mentioned in this picture? That's not even one of the larger divisions.

Also, get the Mudslimes out of our Divine Tier. The Christians can stay, since their beliefs are compatible with ours for the most part.

What do you mean by this?

>Buddhism (as practiced by white people)
Found the Jew

He means that Buddhism isn't a religion because there is no central god to worship. This also means he is retarded because Buddhism is a religion.

Atheist/agnostic is best. All mainstream faiths, even if they have tenets that enhance life for all, inevitably will lead us to falsehood and deviation from truth. So derive moral scruples directly from science (observing brain patterns and decide which actions create the most healthy mental reactions).
Acknowledge that there may be a conscious divine entity that planned the order of the universe, but also acknowledge that all laws and the perfection of the big bang may be purely random and arbitrary. This is the agnostic part.

the correct answer

>oohhh boi

Way to put Protestantism under gay and barbaric, fellow Catholic

>ranking religions

kek its like rating colors of shit, some are not as bad smelling but most are just plain shit

Islam is a savage and unenlightened religion and therefor belongs in it's own barbarian tier block.

So if I don't believe in god I'm a special snowflake

Sweet I always wanted to be special

God bless you

I'm areligous

Idk but Sikhism logo look totally sik brah !

is confucianism a religion?

Only if you are confused haha

LOL

>agnosticism
>religion

Taoism was never really a religion. More like a compliment to Confucianism at one point. In the Ming Dysnasty, people tried to make it into a religion and incorporated elements from Buddhism, according to my understanding. Elements from Taoism, for example the I Ching (before it was turned into a manual), date back to the second millenium BC.

Its an ideology but considering how it was almost worshipped in Imperial China, it was disputed to be a religion

Personally I think its like Buddhism, an ideology/path and a religion

Can someone tell me why the fuck there must be a God??

they're talking about ideologies pertaining to religion not just religion, it's a broader category

Go suck pope dick heretic

you fools don't know gnostic is the best religion .
tekgnostics.com/home.htm

That's all very interesting. God still doesn't exist and you're stupid if you think he does. Thanks and have a great day!

Ive throen better bait when I didn't have any worms.

Atleast try to hide your reddit humor

Poor Abrahamists.

Are there any reason to believe there is a God?

Oh I'm not joking friend. He's a complete and total fake! 100% bullshit believed by morons.

>good tier
atheism/agnosticism
>bad tier
the rest

fixed

Hey, I'm up for conversion. Buy me over believers!

The only answer. Thank you for this post senpai.

Amen

moronism and kikehovah's witness belong in absolutely bananas tier.

Amen user.

Throw a new tier underneath special snowflake called "Heathens in Need of Salvation" and throw j00z and Muslims in there

Buddhism is pretty gud tho

ok reddit

>Christianity is gay/barbaric
damn, catholics need to be other religion

I'm only thinking about converting right now, but the best argument for the existence of an abrahamic deity is society itself. People naturally want to have sex, eat food, feel loved--these are things that western society doesn't provide. In true western society, you're expected to be reserved and rational. It's hard for me to believe that any human would say "hey, you know those base desires we have? fuck that!" without divine inspiration.

Sunni?? WTF??

China? Venezuela? its a fucking Joke?? in this moment Vnzla its a shame (Maduro its not Chavez) and CHINA?? China its a Joker

I guess I'm agnostic, I won't rule out any belief or religion I just don't deem it a necessary thing to involve in my life nor do I think about it often enough to care.

>north korea

Honestly, minus the backwards Arab culture.. Islam is pretty based and logical. Growing up, I never fully understood how the whole trinity thing is not polytheistic.

>Fucking implying being anything but an Atheist makes you anything other than a batshit crazy retard

if you put the islams in a shutter tertian it'd be true.

Catholics are as biggots as sunni muslims

>Roach detected

How's that a bad thing you fucking stupid bug?

Your religious views are all fine by me, more Valhalla for me this way.

>mfw I'm a catholic and my best friend is a wiccan

>it's another jidf religion thread

Oh shit I'm an airplane.

The original Buddhists were white

Look up Greco-Baktria you fucking retard

I believe that our morale derives from our well evolved brains abilty to understand that we can't just eat fuck and shit to develop a society or community that provides enough food for everyone. I don't know if that made any sense, the clock is 4.12am here right now and I'm quite tired....

Firstly i am askhenazi jew secondly its true

Q: what is your opinion on taking in refugees?

>DIVINE TIER
Orthodox Christianity
Protestantism
>LEGIT AND UNDERSTANDABLE TIER
Catholicism
>OKAY I GUESS TIER
Taoism
Tibetan Buddhism
Shintoism
Agnosticism
Jainism
Shia Islam
Sikhism
>LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF TIER
Agnosticism
Paganism
Mormonism
Atheism
Scientology
Satanism
Rastafarianism
Sunni Islam

we wuz buddha and shiet

fuck off

>Taoism even on that list.

Buddhism is essentially a godless, casteless version of Hinduism.

>Sunni Islam
>Judaism

You've got agnosticism in there twice m8

This is actually how the world works

>implying not having a religion is a religion

*throws fedora at you like odd job*

What a fucking joke

Judaism must be demoted. Rabbinic / Talmudic Judaism must be in the witchcraft tier, due to Kabbalah.

Karaite Judaism can stay in the Monotheist tier.

You have the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these are separate. When all three function together, they are God.

Think of it like Voltron, at least that's how I thought of it.

>Baha'i Faith
>Recommends race mixing and looks forward to a one-world state
>Not absolute witchcraft tier

Reminder that if you edit these they become null and void

We all know the original has Islam in heathen tier

Atheism is intelligent, logical person tier.

Kill yourself OP. You're going to die one day, its just like before you were born. Cowardly scum.

You have absolutely no clue what created the universe or what happens when you die so stop pretending you do you fucking neckbeard virgin. Go back to eating hot pockets

Replace Sunni and Shia Islam and put Sunni lower, they're the reason Islam has the persona it does.

Sunnis and Catholics are both men of God.