HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMmryAhinw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are European coaches so skinny are they underpaid

average soccer player vs average football player

Why are the jannies so overweight, are they overpayd?

>coach
>player
pick one fgt

Every single one of those guys was fired years ago

srlsy tho, were those american coaches always so fat or did they just let themselves go after their career ended?

i mean, this is some disgusting level of obesity, even for a handegg player and even in america this should be considered "fat as fuck"

Are you sure it wasn't maternity leave?

America: Football
Basketball
Hockey
Soccer
Baseball
Cornhole

Rest of World: Soccer
Poverty

kek

Simeone is South American, not European

Soccer, cricket and field hockey, the 3 most popular sports on Earth

What do Americans have, some niche sports played by literally no more than 2k people in the whole planet? Because there aren't more than 2k professional handegg players on planet Earth

>mfw KU is still paying charlie weis millions of dollars not to coach for them
>mfw KU is probably subsidizing every golden buffet in new jersey

posting this gem from the other thread

>What do Americans have
actually good sports

simeone is actually argie lmao

If they are so good how comes literally no one else wants to play them? The only ones playing baseball are countries that were invaded by the USA or American colonies like Japan, South Korea, Cuba and Puerto Rico
Basketball is a nice sport but it's Canadian

Handegg is a proper American sport and no one likes it besides yourselves

>srlsy tho, were those american coaches always so fat
its a cultural thing, you wouldnt understand, Hans

>being this mad

What do I care? Oh no, Angola plays soccer instead of baseball, my day is ruined.

>make retarded post
>get proved wrong
>lol you mad
the USA was a mistake

it's an objective way to measure quality, if literally no one plays it, it's a shit sport

and no, before you fail in a basic fallacy, just because soccer is popular it doesn't mean it's objectively good

>american sports

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMmryAhinw

>If they are so good how comes literally no one else wants to play them?
>The only ones playing baseball are countries that were invaded by the USA or American colonies like Japan, South Korea, Cuba and Puerto Rico
Says the Spanish Colony that only plays their sport as if to answer his own fucking question.
Noeth America, Europe and to some extent Australia invented their own sports. Rest of the world had who ever colonized them dictate what they play. Soccer is literally only popular "world wide" cause poor people can play it and colonization.

Rekt

Kek

We all know that Niggerkneel is a bastardized shit version of Rugby, and that Baseball is just rounders for adults, but atleast americans push their sports to the limits. There is probably not one Hockey top league, the same goes for Rugby, that is almost semi-professional everywhere in the world, Volleyball, Basketball (outside of US), Cricket etc.. The only sport that the world really gives a shit is Football, and it's only played at top level in 4 or 5 countries of Europe.

>Says the Spanish Colony that only plays their sport as if to answer his own fucking question.
First, we became independent in 1810, way before the invention of soccer. We adopted it as one of the many sports we play because we liked it, no one forced us

2. Canada is literally, in a literal way, still a British colony. You never had the balls to become independent and you still say we are a colony? Thanks for the laugh

Yes the argi is very mad my friend great post, lets both take a knee for the anthem and watch some great feetballs.

God, americans are such fucking freaks. I hate all of them

This is true. Canada may be the least respected country on earth

>First, we became independent in 1810,
So? you also speak spanish and have a heavy European influence? ever been to Buenos Aires? I love it. It's the nicest city in SA, (not that that is saying much) but it is also 100% Euro influenced to every square inch.
>2. Canada is literally, in a literal way, still a British colony.
is it because you are ESL that you don't understand what "literally" means or are you a 13 year old UGGs wearing white girl?

Of course we'll have European influence, +80% people living here are 2nd or 3rd generation European immigrants

Hence why you play soccer.
Dont know why you were trying to nig around it and showcase your american tier world knowledge.

do you think if they cut themselves, butter or mayonnaise would could out instead of blood?

Why play multiple sports, you are thinking all Latin American countries are the same and that's your mistake

I'm more impressed that the Euro coaches dress properly. When NFL coaches did the same they looked a hell of a lot better.

says the burger HAHHAHAAH

>+80% people living here are 2nd or 3rd generation European immigrants
That's just wrong, 30 years ago that might be the case.

Wow, a fedora looks great when you look like a man.

>why play multiple sports.
Because we are rich and good at them.
Latin American countries are all very different. Brazil is beautiful shithole. Argentina is a very beautiful slightly less shit hole. The rest is an ugly shithole. Even Argentina has Rugby. Its nowhere near as big as our number 2/3 sports here. But it's still big there, no need to put yourselves down.

Ok, now it's 3rd or 4th

Was that picture taken in the 40s?
>fedora
>old style shirt
>can't see shirt sleeves
>oversized coat
>old looking tie

>why
Sorry, I meant to type "we"

We play more sports than Americans and Canadians, I don't get why you people always suggest we only play povertyball. I know you take pride in being ignorant and racist but, believe it or not, not all countries in Latin America are Mexico

so fucking mad

I've seen this picture about a million times over the years and nobody ever bothers to change the fact that Simeone is fucking South American. Also >implying I deny the obesity problem exists
I fucking hate fat fucks so much. Taking up so much space on this fucking earth and then blaming it on muh genetics. I would tell them to hang themselves but there's no rope in existence that can sustain their weight and not break.

so are you going to list off a bunch of sporting events that happen only on the weekend that everybody else is already watching? like tennis, golf, combat sports?

t. 600 pound man

user there is a huge gap between Soccer and rugby in Argentina you are delusional. That gap could easily be filled in popularity by like 3-4 sports in NA. There is a reason 4 of the biggest five sports leagues are non soccer leagues in NA. Now it's not your fault its a poor countey brainwashed on Soccer. But to say you have more sports than a a continent that has bigger Hockey, Football, Baseball and Basketball than you have your #1 sport, because some kids play rugby or field hockey? bare in mind we still have women's soccer, Lacrosse, skiing, snowboarding, curling, figuire skatinf, speed skating the list goes on.
You may have more "sports" than most of SA but you are just plain wrong. Then 90% of Argies on this board has an aneurysm when a sport not soccer gets mentioned and always shits up threads with how much they hate football, hockey etc
also left off
for obvious reasons.

>it's a "north american visits a couple of south american countries once and now feels like an expert" episode

I hate reruns

>North Americans
You mean Canadians? Americans literally never leave their country and have the world knowledge of a peanut.
Now Im not aaying the argie knows less about his own country then me. Im saying he has no idea how big the big four are that he thinks a lacrosse tier sport as their #2 makes them have "more sports"

>there is a huge gap between Soccer and rugby in Argentina
Yah, becaue rugby isn't even a top 5 sport

Same game between american football and soccer in the usa

ITT: Some brown guy from Argentina and some more brown guys from Europe get BTFO

The city of boston had more sports played than your entire continent. And I fucking hate boston. Driving ismt a sport. Your interest in basketball is a joke. Field hockey/Handball is like Lacrosse which isnt even near top 10 here. And playing tennis on the weekend like everybody else doesnt make you an elite sporting nation. There is a reason we win entire olympic games and you guys chimp out once every four years to Messi. It's fine you have good steak. We have sports.

Delusion at its finest.
You are literally the most brown first world country, you nonce

I have always been under the impression that canadians follow similar tropes to most americans; although I might be wrong, my canadian shitposter friend

god damn aside from the exploding waist lines why do all of our football coaches look like they work at best buy? back in the day coaches like tom landry, vince lombardi etc all wore a suit and tie on the sidelines and somehow this shit became the norm

the greatest coach in arguably all of sports dresses like a fucking teenager on the sidelines

It's about how complex the sport is.

American football is a high-IQ sport and extremely strategic, your brain needs at least 4000 calories just to coach as an American football coach, let alone win. So it's natural that some coaches would overdo it and get fat as a result.

Soccer is a sport for brainlets that even a 60-IQ African can understand, so a coach doesn't need as many calories to be a "successful" coach.

>caring this much about the sartorial sense and fashion of another man
Maybe soccer is the sport for you, closet case.

>some more brown guys from Europe get BTFO
Why repeat yourself? Just say "some Europeans" and everyone will understand they are brown.

No we only take the good stuff like individualism and football.

Probably late 70's or early 80's.
Nah, if he was dressed like a teen you could see his boxers from Mars. Still a slob though.

You aren't allowed to wear suits anymore, have to wear the branded shit

Rex lost weight. These guys had to overeat to stay big, when they stopped working out they got fat.

>american gastronomists

>not having a well dressed coach with good hair