We comming for u whities

We comming for u whities.

Enough is enough.

What I see is that "even though ALL LIVES matter" it's only BLACK lives that are getting taken!!!

Bob hasn't ate or been treated fairly at that dinner table for 400 years, pretty soon Bob is going to stop asking, and start taking.

The difference is Bob and his parents have been receiving triple serves for the last 50 years. If Bob stopped knocking them out of the waiters hand every time, he would have plenty to eat.

Bob is going to get himself killed if he can't learn to be civilized like everyone else at the dinner table

prove blacks are not getting any food stamps.

I actually had some nu male co worker tell me this in person, this exact statement like he rehearsed It. Take it though he was all Shakey and gittery while telling me it I couldn't understand what he was saying besides "Bob" and "kitchen table" after mentioning something about black lives matter. Shit was hilarious.

I don't get it, their movement is not called 'blacks deserve food'

Doesn't Bob get food from everyone else who works for their food while Bob does nothing? If Bob wants food so bad, why doesn't Bob get a job and buy his own food instead of taking food from everyone else... Oh wait, Bob is black isn't he?

Bob sounds like an entitled asshole

I'm coming for you dumb nigger op.

>Everyone deserves food
>deserves food
>deserves
REEEEEE IM SO FUCKING RUSTLED GO EARN YOUR OWN FOOD FUCKING FAGGOT HOW CAN YOU DESERVE IT?

His name is Robert Paulson, not Bob

>We comming for u whities.
Then do it. All this country is waiting for is someone to fire the first shot. Gun shops haven't sold 2 million AR 15s since 2012 for nothing. It will be interesting, to say the least.

Love that guy

So the OP is saying being a nigger means you have no life? That's kind of racist.

ALL LIVES MATTER is just guilty white people trying to act like they aren't racist when they really are. Just as much of a fucking joke as BLM. I wish people would just come out with being racist.

Lives really don't matter any more. Too many fucking people on the planet.

>Bob hasn't ate or been treated fairly at that dinner table for 400 years, pretty soon Bob is going to stop asking, and start taking.

>Bob can get welfare.
>Bob can get a fucking job and buy his own food.
>Bob never asked for fucking food he just sits his lazy ass there and thinks he deserves food.
>Bob believes he is entitled to what others actually worked for
>Bob is a lazy fuck and steals what other people have worked hard for
>Bob plays the victim
>Bob is a fucking nigger

>for 400 years

bob has been better than equal for the last 50 years and he still can't figure out how to put food on his plate and eat with the rest of us

>for 400 years that word has kept us down

>Won't be preserving my progeny because overpopulation
Good nihongoy

(((1 POST BY THIS ID)))

sage

I'm an American stationed here. Already working on having kids, but that doesn't change the fact that human life is practically worthless at this point.

Mo Money fo' dem programz.