What do you think of The Nice Guys?

It was shit.

/thread

Pretty good, hyped for Shane's next movie

It had no business being as good as it was
I expected nothing and walked out really liking it

Meme reddit shit

they werent very nice.

Was surprised Sup Forums didn't start spamming Angourie Rice and yes, I fucking would

Allright but KKBB is better

it wasn't amazing but wasn't shit like the autistic contrarians in this thread want you to believe.

generally not a fan of comedies because i have a warped as shit sense of humour (hence why i go on Sup Forums), but i did genuinely laugh during this movie so it has that going for it.

Lewd

Loved it, Crowe and Gosling had great chemistry.

I watched in on a plane without having known anything about it prior. I enjoyed it. But the I watched pic related and I also liked it, so I dunno.

woah...

many years hoping for a spiritual successor to kiss kiss bang bang, then this rather meh film

careful what u wish for desu

it was good
this guy knows

The dialogue in Kiss kiss bang bang is like a Marvel movie on crack. Almost every line is a quip or something """"clever""""".
>Jesus. Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?
>A picture of me?
>No! The definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!
Fucking CRINGE

>i have a warped as shit sense of humour (hence why i go on Sup Forums)
arodef spit*

>hyped for Shane's next movie

I wouldn't be if I was you, dude...

This

how can you like this and dislike kkbb? this the same humor more poorly executed.

A-Rice is coming up in the waifu market, lads. Better claim her before it's too late.

So cutie... But her future is dark

Goose, Crow and the girl were all great. Almost everything else was mediocre or just okay. The cinematography was really boring. The villains were awful. I'd like to see what a better director and screenwriter could do with the main characters

Don't listen to anyone, there were hourly threads on Sup Forums because everyone liked it.

I liked it. then again i like crow and goose so