This has the potential to make me think

What is she getting at with this tweet? What was Comey trying to tell us? Where is this all leading? Has anyone figured it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
gematrix.org/?word=2322
youtube.com/watch?v=q8uPa0qeoyY
gematrix.org/?word=Secretary of state Hillary Clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comey said only two things were important to him.
The first of the two things was his family.

Immediately after the question about the Clinton Foundation, one of the dems asked Comey about his family.

Wouldn't put it past Hillary and Bill to use bribes, blackmail and even assassinations to get what they want at this point.

Let's not forget the Arkansas state trooper that died under mysterious but perfectly natural causes when he threatened to turn over damning evidence against Bill in 1993

>This has the potential to make me think
>What is she getting at with this tweet? What was Comey trying to tell us? Where is this all leading? Has anyone figured it out?

>Comey said only two things were important to him.
>The first of the two things was his family.
>Immediately after the question about the Clinton Foundation, one of the dems asked Comey about his family.

>mfw

Post the tweet and the video she's talking about retard

fug xD

>I urge all of you to take a look at the transcript of my statement very carefully.

I bet it was that House-Nigger Cummings

I doubt he was threatened, they just paid him off somehow

He will probably do a "speech" & get paid a few mil, that's how the Clintons do it

the fuck is this even?

Clinton Foundation

in any way it doesn't exactly feel reassuring knowing that marxist finally drag 'murica to our level

Youri was right - you should have listened

Wtf is this?

Can anyone explain?

it's sad that this is probably not some tinfoil hat thing either.
>mentions family
>dems immediately "how is ur family :*))))"
>this transcript being the most hidden bullshit even possible that nobody would ever think about other than Sup Forums.org/"it was the jews" pol/"
>fbi user being right so far

Never heard of this, but couldn't this translate into any number of things?

Leave it to limited (((Media Coverage))) of this...

this.

explain the jew magic.

This also calculates out as:
>tink thud totally annihilated that fbi body armor
>the president led us wrongly
>you are the savior of mankind reading this
>the child molesters will be sent into the lake of fire
>clearly i hit a nerve today in satan
>decided to dedicate life to killing others so that i could live
>barrack hussein obama the antichrist of revelation
Legit spooks here senpai

> c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe

hearing today incase anyone missed it.

I really like this Chaffetz guy. He has a lot of chutzpah. I don't care if he is a half jew that looks like a la raza member.

guys, why does it feel like something has happened tonight?

like, it feels like the grand happening is imminent.

i have a weird feeling and there's TONS of little happenings going on right now.

feels like a snowball effect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

you can type the number in yourself and look, it translates to a lot of different things. that is one HELL of a fucking coincidence though even by this board's standards of looking for happenings in everything. not to mention what would even trigger an user to look up something like that that most people probably don't even know exists

literally a secret jew code where they attribute number value to certain letter sequences

He's been in their pocket for a while.

I'm Jewish, and also the creator of that image. I look up that kind of shit fairly often. For instance, Comey mentioned he had 2,916 days left in his job- I thought it was odd that he both mentioned that and had it memorized so I looked that up as well.

woah

what a load of shit. its just fucking jewdoo

gematrix.org/?word=2322

What else does that get?

During the hearing when being talked to by an ugly old white liberal hag, Comey was blinking and twitching his eyes in a very weird and repetitive movement as he stared at the camera. I don't know morse code, so I'll leave it to someone who does.

Do you deny the extremely improbable coincidence that the word count of his transcript- which he told us to look at very carefully today- happens to equate to "Help me, Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage." ?

Reptilian coalition for legalizing marijuana

>Dont Mess With My Family

>look up 2916

At about 9:46 PT( 2:43 in that video) Welch(Dem) asks about people threatening him, he gets rather hoarse and quiet in his responses when he gets to denying Hillary's camp trying to influence him.

>I doubt he was threatened, they just paid him off somehow
It's both. The Americans always do this.

I like how bewilderment outnumbers inept persuasion and "nudging" so that the major unifying characteristic of shill threads is inability to comprehend basic ideas.

Sounds like ZimZam, pham.

Ayo hol up

also when setting it to the english version as opposed to jewish
>We Are Simply Pons On The Illuminati Chess Board
fucking spoopy

see
it makes a lot of things.

Rip Comey, you knew the world wasn't ready for your sacrifice and wouldn't believe your prophecy.

You know what's also spoopy?

President Donald Trump = 1488

>I urge all of you to take a look at the transcript of my statement very carefully.

When did he say this? Link?

oh fuck it's true

It was like a 4 hour long hearing. Idk when exactly he said it. All I remember is he said to grab a cup of tea before looking at it.

wew lad

>Christians Have To Get Out Of The Churches
>We Are Living In The Modern Middle Ages
>Gematria Is Responding In Kind At A Quantum Level
>Suicide A Way Into Eternal Paradise

Jew magic is infallible.

Come was a good man today. He is only a voice crying in the wilderness.....

The POTUS and the other villains are given power...

Don't worry tho, the King is coming.....its going to be frightening......things will be set straight.....

this is honestly really fucking spooky. i don't think this is a coincidence. this might actually be something

Based Ann
There was an obvious subtext in Comey's responses today.

I love raptors

It was

There's nothing you can do. There's nothing any of us can do.

what the fuck is that from (pic)

it does make a lot of things and even name drops people if you go through the calculator, but yeah, that is an incredibly specific thing especially regarding the circumstances. it'd be one thing if it was just "pls help" or "family in danger" or something like that.

Yo guys, can we possibly help this poor nigger get his family back? We're all looking at it like a sideshow but we should probably actually help the guy since he can help us save this country afterwards and because it's the right thing to do. Use your 1337 h4x0r skills to do something rather than go "oh sheeit, we wuz right" and forget about it. Fuck man, I want to help

Oh, so he said it during today's House panel?

I think it's stellaris

His family will live, he's served his purpose. The House's investigation into Hillary committing perjury will go nowhere, Trump's daughter, Ivanka, will have a medical emergency in September and he'll withdraw. Hillary will become president.

I usually don't buy into this stuff, but the fact the mentioned his care for his family during the hearings and then this hidden message in the transcript that he urged us to pay close attention to is spooky

check out the guy at 00h 13m 12s

He spends almost the entire hearing trying not to laugh his ass off.

Is he FBI-user?

There are no such things as coincidences.

Bruuuhh...

>Seven Day Warning
>7/7/16
oh fuck boys i think we may be on to something

I was too busy looking at andrew jackson sitting next to him.

Did he actually say that? Where? Dude, I've been at work all day. Spoonfeed me.

>this thread
pick two

Fuckoff with the gematria faggotry - thats not what he was alluding to. Anyone got a copy of the transcript?

For aeons have I lived
And forgotten more than Man can remember.

race war orchestrated by (((them)))

Can't forget Ned that on her Twitter. Something wrong with me?

Hillary, pls go

And pls leave me and my wife's son alone

You know, it's not all that far fetched...

in the FBI-user threads, he mentioned that we are mostly liked by the FBI, and that they do in fact lurk here.

Therefore it is not unreasonable to assume that from their very virtue of lurking here, they've also picked up on the same things we have, and have decided to use something familiar to both of us as a means of secret communications.

It wasn't so long ago that we discovered meme magick and the power of numbers, symbols, gematria etc.

Holy fuck how deep does this shit go?

If the FBI is our ally, what about other alphabet agencies? International agencies?

Who the fuck else lurks here (and double chan as well)

I actually met one of the Pueblo captives. Pretty badass; he really fucking hated gooks

TWENTY FUCKING THREE

youtube.com/watch?v=q8uPa0qeoyY

(this is what you morons look like right now)

it is. just checked out the official site.

looks breddy gud :DDDDDD

read what Op posted I want to see the video of this part though

someone care to edit it down to those minutes?

lol why would the FBI like us? that's very far-fetched. they are high achieving, type a, unironic super patriots. we're just here to watch the world burn.

Any reason I should believe this?
Also bumping my idea because we never know how to act, what battles to fight, etc. If there is a shadow government pulling the strings and this guy knows anything about it and is being blackmailed with the safety of his family I'd like to think against impossible odds that there is a way we could help beyond simply knowing.

Fuck, I don't want to participate in a race war that's started by the Jews to help make Obama King.

>Deny Deny Deny Thats What They Do Best

>nobody ever uses numbers as symbols

link?

yeah, why would anyone think about conspiracy type shit when what is going on is basically some fucking conspiracy shit and is involving some bitch that has people die from fucking barbell accidents before testifying against her. wow u anons r dum lmao btw poo in loo xD

really makes you think.

i like this one

There is plenty to like about us. Beyond the horrible shit we say to scare off normies and vent/joke with each other/or mention for lack of better place to we have a great sense of camraderie, something that was lacking until about a year ago honestly but it has gotten pretty strong. We are united by beliefs and ideals where most people let the waves push them we push back. We're the rag-tag underdogs who aren't always agreeable but certainly likeable to a degree

see

you can find literally anything you want in numbers

Shits fucking creepy, I put in my name and it said secret code 2171 which had a particularly specific message to the point where I think it's accessing my cookies or something

The gamme is ok, i only have a little time in it, I found it to be overly complicated

Anbody have the "Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage" pic?

!!!!!!!!!!!

>Clearly I Hit A Nerve Today In Satan