Can we start the fire?

Canada bros,

Justin Trudeau wants to know your opinion on Immigration.

Tell him.

secure.cic.gc.ca/consultations/ViewsOnImmigration-en.aspx

bump bump

Don't feel like getting arrested just for saying third world immigration is bad.

fucking lol didn't he just recently state that his plan for fighting the fire was to wait for mother nature to take its course?

goddamn it this manchild is such an embarrassment to your country.

if you take immigrants, immigrants win

No, some faggot posted a link to an article that didn't quote Trudeau at all and put a false statement in the body. Maybe three, four people actually read it.

Is the postnational quote real though?

Too dangerous desu.

Yes, that one's real.

Sent one using my proxy, as the representant of an association of portuguese expats. Trudeau will learn of José Maria Barbossa Duarte, the portuguese neonazi who believes Canada should import 2d waifus

>all those fucking leading questions
>essentially just asking for suggestions in how to further fuck Canadians over
Disgusting.

Maybe if you take in more refugees, and then feed them to the fire. This will appease the Fire God and the fires will go out.

They're not leading questions. If we stopped immigration our population would not grow so the questions are appropriate given the impossibility of stopping immigration.

Why does our population need to grow? Canada has very limited habitable space.

Canada is at its maximum at the moment. Sure they're are tons of natural resources but accessibility to those resources is a huge impediment. (See ring of fire, 1 billion + road or rail line)

We should be limiting immigration, some of our most arable land is in the GTA and it's becoming paved over.

>Hurr we need dat GDP. Fuck quality of life.

Canada is a country of immigrants. We have no culture of our own. We're multicultural and successful because of it.

>Successful
What did he mean by this?

Kill yourself.

All over this :) haha

>amisviikset

Can I pretend to be Canadian write there?

lol

there's too many questions. racist hillbillies will answer the first block and then say 'fuck it this is too much work'

you know this is true

No, we're not successful because of it, we're successful because we're irrelevant on the world stage and we supply the us, and for that they give us support and protection.
At its core multiculturalism is not good for the country.

>successful

Got a bigger one? This one will be great for triggering normies on kikebook.

I posted from a Canadian VPN as a video game character, I wonder if they'll take this seriously.

Nobody knows who that is.

Bumping this. Be smart with your answers Sup Forums.

Leave it to Treudeau to build such a beautiful arch

>Irrelevant to the world stage just because we don't control the major stock markets or put our military everywhere

People really need to realize that we have the worlds 10th largest GDP because we basically control the global mining industry and are one of the worlds largest sustainable lumber producers. Hell Brazil only beats us because of the Saudis tanking global oil.

I was pretty harsh and blunt with my views.

You bet we will
the cuckier the better

He's not wrong.

no nigger chimpouts no terrorism nothing like the usa

that was all harper you autistic fucks, he didn't even get into power until the end of 2015

It was the Saudis and America having a dick measuring contest (that still hasn't stopped) of oil production after Harper made a third of our Country dependent on oil sands to be specific

>not behind 7 proxies
ok fag

well duh. glad to get a chance to see it all crumble in front of me

blacks are 2.9% of the total Canadian population
blacks are 14.4% of the total American population

we don't have enough niggers for chimpouts yet..,

I seem to remember toronto niggers cimmping out at the queers not too long ago

I submitted as Justin Truedough.
Only answered the first "Less fucking muslims."

I can't I live in Ottawa, he might show up on my doorstep and surrender. I can't risk losing that hard -- I'd basically have to let a refugee family live in my house.

>we don't have enough niggers for chimpouts yet..,
This
when minority groups grow they get fucking terrible. We'll be able to watch this in real time with muslims in europe because they have such high birthrates. theyll get bad.
stay safe desu

Justin Trudeau doesnt really care what you think. Hes asking so he knows how far he can push his agenda.

Know the difference

New York is also one of the safest large cities in America. There is less crime there than even a much smaller city like Miami.

I filled it out and was blatantly against the migration without being rude, or directly racist.

These things are useless though, it shall not make a difference.

Successful in spite of immigration.

The Pakistani coming to Canada to work in Tim Hortons is a very different thing from the English or German who came here 200 years ago to clear trees and build farms.

Exactly.

Our ancestors have accomplished a lot more than just being farmers though, our country flourished. We were the best country on earth at one point in terms of living standards.

>implying Trudeau cares about immigration
>implying Jews aren't monitoring what is being sent
>implying Jews won't use Sup Forums's complaint to further make matters worst

I wonder what happened to gotye.
Good for him.

posted:
>Supporting newcomers to the country in learning the customs and laws of Canada, their chosen province, and their chosen municipality is paramount. A focus should be put on educating newcomers on renters' responsibilities and rights, rules of the road, and other laws pertaining to daily life in a typical Canadian city.
>We need a diversity of skills and academic/working backgrounds. The color of a person's skin, or which god (or lack thereof) a person believes in is irrelevant to their value as a human, person, consumer, and worker.
>Beyond basic upkeep and upgrade of administrative processes and filing systems where possible, I can imagine no necessary significant changes to the immigration system.
>Canada should not make it a high priority to be a leader in global migration. Canada has a rich and unique culture due to its position and history, and does not need outside help in setting itself apart on the world's stage. Talented academics and students should be and already are attracted to Canada for its respected schools and companies already firmly rooted here, and not just for sheer numbers of a potential immigrant's countrymen present in the country. If a man wanted to see more of his countrymen, he would stay in his country, not desperately try to escape it to come to Canada.

polite enough?

holy fuck that´s polite
(seriously) teach me your ways

i'm white and educated please accept me canada

What am I supposed to put for sector? I'm not very smart and don't understand what it wants.

immigration is an outdated 20th century idea.

>tfw european canadians don't realize they could easily dominate the scene if they actually tried
>instead they spend all their time whining about chinks, indians, and listening to black jew rappers

Fuck you, CSIS

whenever you think something bad of a people or community or whatever, think of why they are that way. instead of just "ugh blacks chimping out again", consider why, and when a liberal pipes up at you about how black lives matter, tell them what you think blacks need to stop being such niggers (other than "to be all shot" ofc)

like, I don't like chinks buying up all the land and selling it back to china, nor do I like poo-in-loos stinking up my apartment complex with curry stank. but instead of "CHINKS OUT OF VANCOUVER; POO IN THE FUCKING LOO" I can say " If a man wanted to see more of his countrymen, he would stay in his country,"

it's optional, just leave it blank if you want

I put [spoiler]Canadian Forces[/spoiler] :^)