Why doesn't Sup Forums convert?

Why doesn't Sup Forums convert?

False dichotomy.

Delete.

>Muslims die and meet 72 virgins
>Meeting 72 clones of myself

Fatties couldn't give up bacon.

They are too in love with their degeneracy.

And they have a false view of Islamic history

They don't worship the God of Abraham.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums convert?
plan B if femiglobalism wins and the current nationalist push gets thwarted.

> tfw only muslims can get away with saying Hitler did nothing wrong

Because we don't like sand niggers

>Muslims
>Want to kill Muslims

maybe they're not so bad after all

religion is the ultimate blue pill

The real reason is that Sup Forums is irrational. They don't want to admit that the religion mudslimes follow is more based than the white religions (Christianity and atheism). Islam also forbids most degeneracy which Sup Forums does not want to give up.

Because music tends to be haram

look what you did you silly lards, this roach now thinks he's our friend

Because it's more fun to remove kebab, you dog-hating, cousin-fucking, inbred degenerate.

Atheism is the blue pill. Atheism leads to degeneracy and nihilism. Even if religion is false it is needed. The problem is that we need a based religion.

im not a mudslime and im not a friend of fat basement dwellers :^)

Percusion instruments are fine. It's wind and specifically string instruments that are haram

Will you be my friend, turkbro?

>forbids degeneracy
Except for making babies with their cousins, assraping 10-year-old boys, and consummating marriages with 9-year-old girls.

i like bacon too much mohamid

>remove kebab
obviously failed at that
>dog hating
I swear white people care more about puppers than their own family
>cousin fucking
So was the entire west until like 80 years ago
>need based religion
Islam is clearly the best choice. Christianity is cucked. atheism is shit. And Judaism is shit.

pol is fun when you are the minority that people hate most, it's like going to away games at football. circlejerking is not fun.

so no, mb in int.

> assraping 10-year-old boys
forbidden in islam
>consummating marriages with 9-year-old girls
christianity doesn't forbid this either. If you don't want to do it don't do it
>making babies with their cousins
80% of all humans ever are the result of second cousins or closer.

I agree. Arab here.

have fun m8

kek

Honestly it doesn't seem that bad, basically the same shit as Christianity really.

Christianity was way more cucked.

>obviously failed at that
Bitch, we let you in because we felt like it, and we will remove you when the mood takes us so fast it will make your head spin. Think you're gonna win the genetic plague wars?
>So was the entire west until like 80 years ago
Right. That explains both Iceland's detailed geneological records (specifically for preventing inbreeding), and your subhuman IQ.

> assraping 10-year-old boys
>forbidden in islam
And yet.
>80% of all humans ever are the result of second cousins or closer.
Indeed. The "or closer" part refers to your ancestry, Mohammed.

>Afraid of Jews
Hope this is a meme...

>Bitch, we let you in because we felt like it, and we will remove you when the mood takes us so fast it will make your head spin.
I wasn't even trying bruh. If I was you would have totally lost. Just wait till next time. ftfy

>Think you're gonna win the genetic plague wars?
I don't larp so probably not

>Right. That explains both Iceland's detailed geneological records (specifically for preventing inbreeding)
The idea of using geneological records to prevent inbreeding is a new phenomenon. Most of Europe and the Middle-east have had geneology records stretching back centuries. They still willingly married cousins. The genealogy is mainly meant as a way of tracing lineage and tracking inheritance.

Neither Nazis or muslims are afraid of Jews. They hate them.

And we like conservative women

Really makes me think

Dirty desert rat religion, like all Abrahamic shit

>Muslims
>Worship the god of Abraham

>Throw away your culture history and language
>Join a religion that plans to breed you out of existance
Go fuck yourself. Whatever Salman is paying you, he's being ripped off.

Why though?

I always believe that hating Jews like this:

>Niggers blame whites for everything
>Spics blame America for everything
>Whites blame Jews for everything

Is the same, pretty stupid I don't see any difference when a white blame Jews.

You're just jealous that we don't consider Canada important enough to warrant a major terror attack.

>Cakeface
the muzzie Ivanka

They do. Abraham is the Islamic Patriarch.

>Being that ignorant.
Islam is just pretty much Christianity that happened to develop in the poorer middle east.

All of them have some warrant to their claims. Also just because 2 claims sound alike doesn't mean one can't be right while the other is.

There is a difference, Sup Forums is a bunch of faggots but muslims are over 1 billion people

During that time the Islamic world was actually much richer than Christian Europe.

Yet you worship the God of the bastard child of Abraham, Ishmael. Sure, you call him the same name but they are fundamentally different.

>i.e. there are over a billion faggots

That's because the Islamic kingdoms were the Jews of the Middle Ages. They mediated trade along the Eurasian continents, set the prices and reaped all the profits. Europeans realized that they didn't need kebab dealers to trade with the Chinese so they built boats to travel around the continent. When the Muslims had no more European customers to Jew around, they went broke and collapsed

Actually Islamically Abraham married Hajar as a second wife and Ishmael was a legitimate son.

Tell me how the Muslim God is fundamentally different from the christian one in origin.

And then they had the bloody crusade. Now muslims have their terrorism, it's all the same.

TIL Sup Forums has over a billion posters.

Islam banned Usury. I don't know why you are upset. This is like complaining that America rigged the world because the petro-dollar is the world standard currency.

That's only because you fuckers shit out babies faster than niggers. The only people who convert to Islam are niggers and coalburners in the first place.

Crusades which Europe lost pretty badly except for one. Terrorism is pretty new in the Islamic world. It's mostly thanks to kikes.

If Muslims were white Sup Forums would love them

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."-[2.62]vv

Whatever you say snow nigger.

>white people have low birthrates
White people need to have more kids or we'll go extinct. White women need to be mothers and not workers

>islam has a lot of kids
Those fucking mudslime rabbits. They are taking over. They need to stop. Only degenerates have this many kids.

Pick one

Pretty much. Every time I see a post asking why Sup Forums hates Islam the arguments all boil down to "because brown people follow it and not whites"

>Russia is Europe
Even without the cherrypicking, that shit is dumb. Given this level of dipshittery, I bet the Muslims ruling Europe pictures are from Turkey.

He's probably an atheist.

>Pol is one person
>jajajajajajaja
Fuck off Hitler did a shit job and Failed killing the jews fucked him up in the long run when he could have just used them to take more land.

They already know that stupid. That is why you aren't going to get many replies for pointing out the obvious.

Some of them are probably from Moor Spain and Turkey

>Peace and prosperity
Is that why there is almost always constant war in the middle east between different Islamic sects?

there are tons and TONS of white muslims, especially in eastern Europe (watched an interview with a nerdy white imam whose attire looks more like an orthodox priest, all his flock were white too), Mohammed was also white (red hair), doesn't make Sup Forums like them more one iota

Abrogated by later and nakedly supremacist verses; why else would jizya exist?
Furthermore, the God of Abraham made man in His own image, which is the basis of the concept of legal equality. Allah is beyond image, utterly alien and perfectly unknowable.

You pretty much state the biggest difference, the one in the religious narrative. See, Genesis says that Sarah consented to Abraham knocking up their servant, Hagar. At this point, Hagar despises Sarah before she has the kid, Ishmael, and runs away to join a presumably Arabic/Nomadic tribe. Chronologically, she never married Abraham, Ishmael never appears again, and that is the end of the story.

R A R E F L A G
A A
R R
E E
F F
L L
A A
G G

none of those things applies to me

well, maybe I'm a little afraid of jews...

We're on the muslims side.

We want the kikes out of palestine and for them to get their land back as much as they do.

Of course once that happens we kick out every "refugee" muslim and send them back then leave them the fuck alone.

Why do Americans get all autistic over flags they don't usually see?

>The United States is always at war in "other peoples country"
>Calls them unpeaceful for defending themselves

How many Iraq scientist were assassinated by Israel again?

Gotta catch them all, Jersey faggot.

Every society has it's up and downs. We all can't be irrelevant isolated tax havens can we.

>yes yes good goyim. disband on your European values, tradition and culture and convert to a religion that is foreign to you

>Mohammed was also white (red hair)
He definitely didn't have red hair. He was also white , but middle eastern white not pale Irish white.

I don't think you read my post. I know muslims can't collect interest. The point was that the Islamic empires made the entirety of their profits on their geographical location as middlemen for European and Asian traders. When their services were no longer needed, they went broke and never recovered.

>Implying being an irrelevant, isolated, basically crime-free tax haven isn't great

Like I said why do you feel the need to show your autism?

> God of Abraham made man in His own image, which is the basis of the concept of legal equality. Allah is beyond image, utterly alien and perfectly unknowable.
Allah anthropomorphize himself sometimes in the quran. Also a god who is finite and has a definitive form seems less elevated than a god who is beyond form.

In the Judeo-Christian narrative. The islamic narrative is different.

Politics stupid pleb. You're just the working class. You don't have time to think for your self so your masters think for you. If you ever did, maybe you stupid fucks would pull together despite differences and grow the fuck up. Sometimes, white women like big brown arabian sausage all over their face. Stop being suck a faggot and maybe you wouldn't be so infertile and your race wouldn't be dying. People like you serve one purpose. Being used by your own people to kill yourself because how undesirable you really are, in battle with the other undesirables of another culture, mutually benefiting both societies.

(((JEWRSEY)))

Of course you can pick both, white people want more of their kind and not others of different races or ethnicities. However, higher birth rates are definitively correlated with a lower quality of life. 2nd/3rd generation Muslims have much fewer kids than their predecessors because their women have more sexual and economic freedom. If Muslims weren't all crowded in shitholes, they would have fewer kids too.

What makes you want to know? *shuffles belt buckle*

That's the same with any country. Also there were Islamic empires that thrived outside the silk road. The trade route argument applies only to the ottomons and the Umayyed. The fatimid, malian, moorish, and others thrived on their own.

That's what they did with Christianity.

>American
And you think we have a Jew problem

Thus our God is different from yours. Any other questions?

>However, higher birth rates are definitively correlated with a lower quality of life.
Correlation doesn't imply causation

The world has a jewish problem and it will be muslims that start the solution.

The idea behind the Quran is that snow niggers weren't very good at obeying God, so they kept changing verses to fit what they wish it said instead of what it really said. Same God, just different levels of obedience.

Kek that made me laugh, but really you must be the 18th American tonight to comment on my flag shit you can have it if you really want it B

Fair enough, as a non religious person what would be my standing in this "solution"?

You have to watch us fuck your girl friend and shit.

The nigger kingdoms were memes. You're literally spouting the same straw grabbing shit that KANGS say when they need examples of successful African kingdoms.

None of those Islamic kingdoms had the political nor economic competency to exist for long and were all eventually decimated by European forces regardless.

If you like fucking my left hand then sure, I'm down brohammed

Sage & bait