Do you know why Emma Stone won an Oscar? Because her real name is Emily Stein, goy...

Do you know why Emma Stone won an Oscar? Because her real name is Emily Stein, goy. You have been fooled by the eternal merchant once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their mind control is working, I find her more and more attractive every time I see her

jackass

because she's white

racist fucking crackas

>imblying jewish women aren't enticing

I know and don't care.

more like Emma Stole the oscar lmao fgts

>he still cares about the oscars

Her nose looks normal so no, Schlomo. You lose again. She's aryan.

She looks like she sucks dick very well

is she jewish?

this shit only makes my dick harder

yeah this

i wanna GOY a qt jewess

there's an x factor about feet apart from shape, arches, soles, and toes.
there's something about certain feet that makes them more delicious than others

some feet just have soul, emma's is one of them

is THAT way.

>Stein
You mean to say... she has German ancestry?

she's actually not a jew

Is her butt too big?

>normal
She's a fucking weirdo looking bitch.

She's not Jewish, her grandfather was a Swede who anglicised their last name from Sten.

A cute weirdo looking bitch.

Emily Jean Stone was born on November 6, 1988, in Scottsdale, Arizona, to Krista Jean Stone (née Yeager), a homemaker, and Jeffrey Charles Stone, the founder and CEO of a general-contracting company.[1][2] Stone lived on the grounds of the Camelback Inn resort from the age of 12 to 15.[3][4] She has a younger brother, Spencer.[5] Her paternal grandfather, Conrad Ostberg Sten, was from a Swedish family that anglicized their surname to "Stone" when they immigrated to the United States through Ellis Island. She also has German, English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.[6]

Emily Jean Stone was born on November 6, 1988, in Scottsdale, Arizona, to Krista Jean Stone (née Yeager), a homemaker, and Jeffrey Charles Stone, the founder and CEO of a general-contracting company.[1][2] Stone lived on the grounds of the Camelback Inn resort from the age of 12 to 15.[3][4] She has a younger brother, Spencer.[5] Her paternal grandfather, Conrad Ostberg Sten, was from a Swedish family that anglicized their surname to "Stone" when they immigrated to the United States through Ellis Island. She also has German, English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.[6]

Wait a minute THATS MY BIRTHDAY WHAT THE FUCK

She's cute in that smells like cat piss kind of way

>OsBERG STEIN
>Not Jew

>German, English, Scottish, and Irish

Based frog

Stein is German for 'stone' and a perfectly normal last name in each and every German-speaking country you ignorant fucktard.

What's with all the hate for best Emma recently?

Shut the fuck dirty kike lover

No, you just don't have a clue. That's the problem.

>German

oh that merchant is ever so tricky

Must be coming from Watson herself, she's been sour out about not taking the La La Land gig.

how ignorant can one get...

Sten, not Stein, not Jew.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2228

Doesn't seem to be. Grandfather was Swedish and changed his surname from Sten to Stone at Ellis Island. Don't think Sweden had any Jews until after World War 2.

Her Jewishness is so apparent in that picture...

Imagine being pressed underneath them.

You know he fucked Ryan Gosling right?

who

Fuck off, she's pure.

>he

What does being Jewish have to do with anything?

Pure descendant of Jacob

Dem hips, tho.