Taboo threads are kill

>taboo threads are kill
Was it a mercy?

I'm glad that sniveling old fuck was left behind. I have a feeling though he will turn up, probably with the "dead" sister.

they say that the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long

>stale Bane memes,FUCKING AMERICANS and gruntposting with barely any discussion

why would anything good happen.jpg

Fuck you nigger, Brace was the best

There's no new episodes coming out, there's gonna be a season 2, but we have no idea when it's coming back. Gruntposting will go off to Africa for a couple months and when the new season is announced, it'll stride into the church in a shitstained coat grunting at everyone.

we have no use for them now

Taboo threads were great until more Americans started watching.

After episode 4, it quickly became a shitshow and idiots couldn't contain themselves and just had to show Sup Forums how funny mhmm was.

The memes kept these threads in existence at all

The brutal truth is Sup Forums wouldn't have cared about the show if mhmmposting hadn't become a thing. It's a great show but Sup Forums only cares about memes.

I only started watching it because of the grutposting, but then i really liked it.

That's not a good thing.

It was an amusing observation, but it never dominated threads until you all started running it into the ground.

samesies

>you all

Nice one.

I don't see you trying to start a discussion, you're just complaining that no one's taking your super cool show seriously. Wanna talk, let's talk.

Sweet. I wasn't trying to be an asshole, it was just annoying seeing it all go south.

I hoped to learn more about Zilpha, and I pretty surprised at how abruptly they offed her. Was she the boy's mother? Did she ever try looking for him? Was the sex possession just a dream - if Delaney doesn't recall "visiting" her, then who or what was that?

Also, do you know if any other ghosts showed up in the later episodes? I never got around to rewatching.

I mean, I love the memes, but I also like discussion, the show was very intriguing.

If the boy really is Delaney's kid, I think it's quite possible it's Zilpha's, too. Maybe she had it and Delaney said he'd deal with it, gave it to an old couple who couldn't have a kid, has been known to act kindly before - like handing out money to beggars and such. And I don't think she's dead, Delaney said he'd know and I'm of the opinion the supernatural stuff is supernatural, so I believe him, and I think the voodoo sex dream was indeed that. Maybe it was her who did it, I think she has the capacity to be as spooky as him. I think she'll come back somehow and she'll be looking for Delaney.

I haven't looked for the ghosts myself, I've seen the one during the meeting with the EIC guys, but that's it so far. Have they been confirmed to appear anywhere else?

How the fuck did Delaney find out that Dumbarton was in league with the Company? Was it even explained how he suddenly knew? Were there hints throughout the show?

>I'm glad that sniveling old fuck was left behind

His character did just seem to collapse and have a mental break down very quickly. Who can blame him obviously, but it was sudden with the crying.

Magic

IIRC, there was a ghost when Delaney was taking scratching the beads out of the ship he bought. I think there's at least one more scene I'm forgetting.

Hopefully Zilpha isn't dead. I'd thought Delaney's supernatural ability was something that came from his mother. So if him and Zilpha are half-siblings, she shouldn't be able to perform any magic. It may have been Delaney's mother possessing her.

Shit, I'll have to look that up, didn't know about the ship.

I always thought Delaney got his magic in Africa going native and eating people. Also, when is it he says he doesn't remember 'visiting' Zilpha? I always thought it was him squatting in front of the fire and astral projecting at her or something. Now, is their relation only through the father? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought they were actual proper siblings.

WHY THE FUCK AFRICA WHEN ALL HIS SHIT IS IN CANADA???
THEY'RE ON THE AZORES ALREADY!

> i'm always like this

I meant figuratively, like the actual meme itself goes off to a metaphorical Africa and returns with season 2.

>I always thought it was him squatting in front of the fire and astral projecting at her or something
Yeah m8, I thought the same. But James not remembering made me consider otherwise. He most likely did learn all his magic while in Africa, but there surely must be something he got from his mother. Unless she was just mad.

Lorna was Delaney's third wife, presumably Salish was the first and Zilpha's mother the second.

Ah, i see.

Maybe i have a use for you after all.