FUNNY: Amy Schumer releases hilarious new Netflix special tomorrow Mar. 7

NEW CLIP:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL-24aRRwBs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5EiCLQ9Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her outfit doesn't even fit her right, what was the point

She should also release her bowels more often, look at that tubby bitch.

YES AMY YES

BIGGER

Anal jokes: Funny!

she really does look like ms piggy

she's a long way from her red dress special

and let me guess she's going to talk about her funny vagina.

When I see clips like this I see a very insecure woman who is using a very basic form of intelligence and humor to hide the fact that she's insecure about her weight.

>silly men don't hit on me with your anal thoughts! am I right gurls?

not a very original premise

HAHA ANAL, WHY DO THEY LIKE IT LADIES?? AMIRIGHT??

And trump.

Because...how could she not?

Unfunny but she's right. A lot of men don't care.

Do you think she cares about wearing outfits that fit her

DUDE, GIRLS ARE FUNNY OKAY, GET OVER IT

GULUG-BURAP!

Is she right?

Doesn't she know the uglier she looks the more dudes would want to shove their dicks up her ass and do even weirder things because shes a total PIG.

DUDE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE LMAO

The only thing that's funny about that is the likebar.

DUDE, LAY OFF MOST BEAUTIFUL PIGJU

>DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

Clearly, she does no caret.

Worst case of penis envy I've seen in a while. Don't tell me she's a feminist, too.

HAHAHA IKR! WTF IS WRONG WITH GUYS. SHAVING MY PUSSY TONIGHT WHILE EATING PIZZA in MY BATHTUB XD YOU GO GIRL! XDD

so brave, YASS QUEEN

Why is she so ugly? I mean she's not THAT fat. It's like there's just something about her proportions that's repulsive.

"med don't care", true, but not funny. She's not on twitter, she's supposed to do comedy. Also, her timing sucks. So many long pauses. Not comedic pauses, just long blanks between every word she says. Disgusting.

>Something is wrong with our culture for not finding me attractive
If only we could all be this egotistical and delusional

Well, she moved on from "muh vagina" to "muh pooper". That's kinda like progress.

She has money now. She can hire trainers and actually get healthy now. Why doesn't she lose weight?

Is it just because she's lazy, or does she have the Jonah Hill problem (and general fat funny guy problem) where people don't find them as funny when they actually get healthy?

She's fat with no ass or tits, truly a seemingly impossible feat at first thought.

Yeah, material aside, she's just not a very good performer.

Switching holes?

OH MY GOSH YOU EVER TAKE OFF YOUR BRA AT THE END OF THE DAY AND FEEL LIKE 'FREEDOM"

Men as such dicks am I right?

I think it's her small tits. Fat chicks usually have bigger tits and without them they're just sad. That and her face actually looks like Ms. Piggy.

>Fat dumpy people are beautiful
>only dates tall fit stick figures
A hypocrite, ugly AND not funny? Wew

she looks like an overstuffed sausage near bursting point

Where did her ass go? Besides down his cock

Post the unshopped version user.

she doesnt look that fat in this picture

Same lol. I. Am. Dyiiing.

DUDE VAGINA XD

YAS AND THEN I PROUDLY AND DEFIANTLY BLEED FROM MY GODDESS HOLE AND GO TO BUZZFEED TO LOOKT AT GIFS OF SASSY BLACK WOMEN SHAKING THEIR HEADS AND SNAPPING THEIR FINGERS

I understand comedians tour a lot, and don't have a lot of gym time...but that triple chin is not working on any level.

Fucking Jim Gaffigan is like twice her age and half her weight.

DUDE RIGHT? LIKE WHY DO MEN HATE VAGINAS? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE ON THE CLOCK 24/7.

How many jokes will be stolen?

btw I love my bf but he's just too nice in bed :/ he's nice but I wanna get roughened up you know... I love him but idk should i leave :/

There will be jokes?

Daily reminder that she claims to be a size 8.

Her comedy genius makes me laugh every time I hear her say this.

Female comedians are funny and intelligent. Get over it Sup Forums.

underrated post. well done, user

that is because the other half is behind the dude
and she manages to be pretty fat with zero ass

former orange kaiser supporter here. its hysterical seeing him turn and burn, but in all fairness we cant let him get the atomic power words.

How can you have that big of a gut with like no thickness anywhere else. She looks like a horse.

So brave.

>makes an unfunny joke.
>10 percent of the theater laughs.
>pretty much repeats the joke, but drags it out for an extra 30 seconds.
>less people laugh.

This is what they chose to show to get people interested. This is considered one of the better parts of the show. What the fuck?

Dude she's jacked as fuck. I think she looks great. I want her to give a generic comedy routine while putting me in a headlock and making fun of my dick

>american ''''''''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''''''''''

Well, that wasn't funny. I guess thinking and saying that makes me a woman hater now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

I'd fuck a lot of girls but that ain't one of them

She does have fat everything, but the gut wins. She probably does just enough exercise to keep the other parts a bit smaller. That exercise must still be more than she does for doing stand up. The dude cant perform.

Damn can you imagine the amount of baby oil it took for her to squeeze into those leather pants

Ma nigga

user she was absolved by Joe Rogan himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5EiCLQ9Is

Fuck I want to be her oral slave so bad!

They have created an Ipecac of unprecedented potency.

I wanna lick her brown asshole if you know what I mean ;)

she must be a half breed pig, nothing else is possible

Just as terrible as she's always been. I'm glad she ceased to be relevant long ago. Once feminists and nu-males got fed up with her, they stopped pretending she was funny and they stopped shaming normies into pretending she's funny.

I'm sure she thinks this special will put her back in the spotlight. It won't. No one cares anymore.

This special will be an hour of me staring at her arms jiggling and not listening to one word she says

that wasnt exactly subtle, but yeah i know what you mean

thanks for making me puke

She's always been chubby, but now she's fat

>men doesn't care meme
is hack, been done so many times, it's usually along the lines of:
>women doing their nails? since when does men care about nails?
literally gallagher has done this joke about women doing their eyebrows.
>guess what, men don't care!

whats unfortunate is how it implies women should be doing things for men. They don't. they paint their nails cause they like it. that simple. not funny observation.

Literally no comedian of note has done anything but defend Schumer including the people she is accused of stealing from.

Despite the Patrice joke and hers being ALMOST IDENTICAL.

But he's dead so hey.

Then
>MUH VAGINA
Now
>MUH ASSHOLE

Glorious stuff.

Weird. Anyone having any conspiracy theories? She seemed to rise pretty rapidly and was heavily promoted in mass media for a while.

>that dislike ratio
>memes in the comments

Does stuff like this make you feel less impotent?

Her uncle is Chuck Schumer.

The excuse he's using for Amy Schumer could be applied to any comedian that ever been accused of stealing material.

one of the most prominent politicians to exist in our country for decades is her relative. She's knees deep in the elite.

Comedians dont want to shit on other comedians. Dont shit where you eat, and so on...

Fuck

I think Amy Schumer can probably kick my ass in a fair fight.

Probably similar to that gross Gamergate girl who fucked people to get money to develop her game and then fucked more people to give that game good reviews.

This also helps.

You anons know it's ok for a comedian that you like or disagree with politically to be popular right?

People liking what you don't like isn't a conspiracy.

No one truly believes she's funny. No one.

sure but they usually burn out after a short time and she has lasted longer than say Dane Cook or Carlos Joke stealer.

They all steal jokes, people like Tosh just give them credit so he can add their shit into his.

I think he is being ironic there

Same. Feels bad man

>nepotism isn't a thing. Nobody has been made famous on the coattails of their relatives.

Okay.

NOT CARLOS MENCIA THOUGH

thats fucking hilarious

you're only asshurt because women dont want to sleep with you, Amy is awesome

that was awful.

Great argument.
Here is my upvote, dear redditor.

Mencia was a special kind of stupid. Its one thing to steal bits, everyone has done it. You apologize, change the subject, squirm out of it and start writing ur own shit. Mencia however, made up strings of lies to try to defend himself and kept stealing more and more.

You have to go back.

>Weird. Anyone having any conspiracy theories?

Uncle Chuck sits on the Senate cmtes that regulate the FCC and approves mergers of media companies. It's probably just simple bribery.

CBS and Viacom were looking to merge about the time when she became famous. They called off the merger in December which corresponds to the dropoff in her being the Next Big Thing.

The timing works out perfectly.

Is this a meme or do you seriously believe this? This is homeless guy in the subway-tier nonsense

>JESS LAYK RAYM IT

Haha men think about anal sex and women think about highlighter. It's like women be different than men.

Wait, I remember that phrase. Sinbad where you at homie? She stole your act and think nobody will notice because she's a woman.

>Doesn't see parallels between networking and power = fame?

Yeah user, he's the crazy person.