I broke up with my gf. I want to watch something to help me deal with these feels. When I search for it on google...

I broke up with my gf. I want to watch something to help me deal with these feels. When I search for it on google, I only get results of movies made for females.

Watch mr nobody

Trust me

We actually watched that together...so it wont help

R u a boy or gril?

ya totally this op

it will make you want to live

lol I couldn't even type this with a straight face

watch some ISIS videos, those always cheer me up.

guy.

Master and Commander

Master and Commander

>my gf
fucking normie
>>>>>>>>>>>>//////////////////out//////////////

get the fuck off my board, normie loser

not anymore

>tfw always associate a movie as a time marker and remember how happy I was when I watched that specific movie at that time

Hueueueueueuuee

buy a gun and use it to shoot yourself

Girls don't understand love, especially mothers.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

>I broke up
So why are you sad
Do you mean she dumped you because you're a loser?
Girls come and go, get over yourself

Go watch 500 days of summer. The message of that film is being a pussy ass bitch over some girl who was never really into you is meaningless and you'll always find someone else

Why are women so incapable of love?

not their fault, they can't help it, but you don't need to make that a part of your life. they evolved alongside us but differently, their brains aren't the same as ours. but somehow there's this crazy lie that everybody believes, that women are the emotional, caring and loving ones. They can emulate them for social gain of course, but it's all in selfish self-interest (again, not their fault, and a good survival tactic, but you don't want that manipulative shit in your life)

she always used to say cats are better than people

What if she was really into you and you dated for two years and broke up and then she found a balding numale who she believes she is "soulmates" with and got engaged to him within 5 months of dating?

Any movie by Wong Kar-Wai.

t. MGTOW virgem

You're still not saying who broke up with who
Sounds like you got dumped, and it all comes back to my points of
>you'll always find someone else
If skme balding numale is smashing your sloppy seconds, what is stopping you RIGHT NOW from going out and trying to find someone else
Don't wallow in your sadness friend. Nothing is permanent and that's very true for relationships

Submarine

I usually just think about her fucking her new bf and jerk off, makes me feel a lot better.

I'd probably want to kms more than I do now

I don't wanna see another gook for as long as I live

Then I'd say that relationship will end well

Just scared I won't find anyone like that again...

Thanks user

Nobody is truly unique and the overwhelming majority of people's personas are simply the qualities of others that they have assimilated in aggregate.