TAKE BACK THE NARRATIVE EDDITON

Recap:

previous threads:
Thread 1

Thread 2

>Philando Castile GF says all lives matter
youtu.be/A63Qh-c0T8Q

>Philando Castile was CC holder and law abiding Gun owner

>Philando hated Obama, was a NRA member, and was scared the Goverment was coming for our guns

>He was shot by an Asian

>Media already pulling bullshit of 2A is racist

He was freedom loving god fearing productive member of society

We can't let his death be coopted by SJW, BLM, and race baiters in general.

So far we need to finish a GoFundMe campaign.

And Turn this from #blacklivesmatter to #AmericaIivesmatter

Don't let this slide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNCbgJ55jQY
cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Office, I carry a licensed firearm that is currently in my glove compartment. Will that be a problem, sir?"
>"SHUT UP YA NIGGER, GIMME YER DRIVAS LICENSE YA STUPID NIGGER"
>"OK sir, I am now reaching for my drivers license as you ordered. However, my license is in the same compartment as my firearm. Will that be a problem, sir?"
>"WHATEVA YA FILTHLY NIGGER STOP WASTING TIME JUST GET YER LICENSE HUCKHYUCKHYUCK"
>"OK sir, I will proceed to get my drive--"
>Sup Forums will still defend this

damn shame...

OP IS A FAGGOT

FAILURE TO COMPLY

>FAILURE TO COMPLY

FAILURE TO COMPLY

>FAILURE TO COMPLY

FAILURE TO COMPLY

>FAILURE TO COMPLY

FAILURE TO COMPLY

>FAILURE TO COMPLY

Just kidding, OP. Do your thing.

THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN
>"let me get your information"...
>reaches into pocket
>as reaching in pocket "I have a firearm officer"
>officer gets scared and fires
>shit what did i just do .jpeg
>girlfriend films "OH LAWD"

Sad, unfortunate situation.
Lost a based black man. But the officer shouldn't be prosecuted. However he should be fired, clearly not fit enough to serve.

Thread 2

Best suggestion so far to control Narrative

made me think

You really want to let this opportunity slip by?

He shouldn't have been killed by a jumpy cop

Where is video of the shooting?

Might be helpful to put it in the OP

This is what happened according to his girlfriend.

This. However, the unfortunate part is that he didn't shoot the girl filming instead.

Just go to liveleak, its' all there

The majority of Sup Forums actually defends the murdered man.

Only a minority defends the cop, their reasoning usually that he's a dindu thus automatically guilty or that you deserve to get shot for reaching for your license if you believe he was told not to move.

Racists and bootlickers. No respect for the people's rights.

youtu.be/HNCbgJ55jQY

No way if you can make it happen do it. Thanks for you (You) tho, sweetheart. :*

GET IN HERE

Dear diary, today sempai noticed me.

Stormfront killed /new/ twice because of retards like this

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Yeah she was completely honest. Officer acted foolishly, and was obviously inexperienced. Its a real sad situation. I'm really pissed that we lost one of the good ones. Actually spent some time praying for him.

God damn.

Any conformation on the asian cop

Even if you believe the officer told him not to move, he wasn't justified to shoot. There was no threat present. If the gun was in reach, then I'd agree with you.

>It's okay to wrongfully kill someone if you're a cop
Involuntary manslaughter is still a crime.

Its not involuntary manslaughter.
Its voluntary self defense.
The black man said "i have a firearm" while reaching in his pocket.

It's in the video

youtu.be/HNCbgJ55jQY

sup KKK

He told the police he had a firearm and Ccw. The cop asked for ID when he moved the cop shot him

THIS JUST IN

Blacks are confirmed to receive hostility in non-criminal activities from cops. Possible escalation can be from following direct orders (show me id!).

Gee, I wonder why blacks don't like cops in the first place. Maybe they should be given alittle slack from songs like fuck the police...

Yeah man, if you own a gun you should get killed. Donate to Hillary today!

>My driver's license is in my glove compartment

Said fucking nobody in all of human history.

Canada

Fuck off

We get it you love niggers

>be burger based negro
>hate Obama
>hate SJWs
>NRA member with CC permit
>have job
>family
>get pulled over for minor traffic violation
>inform officer of legal firearm and CC permit
>be told to keep hands where they can be seen
>be asked for ID
>reach for it
>get shot
>die

WHOOOOO! MURICA! LAND OF THE FREE!! FUCK YEAHHHH!

Wew lad.

The firearm was in the glove department. The officer doesn't have a right to shoot someone just for reaching in their pocket. Self defense requires a reasonable belief. It isn't reasonable to assume there's a gun in his pocket just because he said he has a concealed carry unless you see the gun for yourself.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

fuck retard

>Its voluntary self defense.
It's excessive self defense.

It happens to white too. That's the point.

It's an issue of Police vs Americans.

That's why we need to turn Hillarys super predator and war on drugs against her

>firearm was in the glove department

Source or was it real in your mind?

>Maybe they should be given alittle slack from songs like fuck the police...

Oy vey Goy!! Vat? You don't like our product?

We found the finest shwartzes on the street and made them millionaires.

Why are you so anti-Semitic for goy?

Guys.

Why are they cuffing her?
She wasn't chipping out.

Sounds fragile

Guys?

I don't see a broken taillight

>Its voluntary self defense.

How is it self-defense. If a legally gun wielding citizen is in possession of a firearm, how is this considered possibly a threat? If the man was acting criminally, then it should be law that you shouldn't be able to POSSESS firearms in the vicinity of police. Which is not the case.

So Sorry OP....

I saw this picture too. Was it ever confirmed to be the same car?

Yeah there's nothing good about and it was an isolated incident that probably doesn't deserve to be lumped in to any political movement. But it already has.

Guys was the other shooting with the Sterling guy justified? Heard he was a thug

Pretty sure investigators will disagree with you there.

do you think blacks will start to hate asians after this?

>I don't see a broken taillight

neither could the slant eyed chink cop who pulled him over.

Protocol. Fucked up, but you can get cuffed at basically any time.

Sup plebbit. I wasn't even making this about race.

damn fucking shame
can blame it on wyte though, cop was a chink.

You guys know this is all a smokescreen to divert from the Clinto stuff, right?

daaaaaaaaaw

you going to go protest with the niggers to?

be sure to post the videos of yourself getting mugged so we could all have a good laugh

Dear summerfags: Take a breath and count to ten

Imagine the shit storm if he was white. Praise Kek

That's why we need to turn this into a Goverment issue instead of race.

Think about it. We present evidence of whites also being fucked over by the police.

And police of all colours abusing thier power thanks to the 3 strikes rule and over militarization we can turn the tide against the BLM narrative.

They also took her to jail.

As if you needed more reasons to believe the cops are out of their fucking minds with racism or power issues.

Possibly. Hillary called for the killnigger protocol.

>first one was a felon dindu

Shit! Find us another one. Make sure he's a good guy this time.

>yfw when chink cop's boipussy gets tore the fuck up in prison

if he told him that he had afire arm he obviously didnt intend to use it you shilling boot licker

>the officer shouldn't be prosecuted.
The fuck he shouldn't.

Nice try, Satan.

Yep.

>We investigated ourselves and found that we did nothing wrong.

I think it's a screencap from the live feed of the investigators about to tow the car away

Not true, Minority Report.

More like

>failure to comply

Dude.
The dindus in some of the areas I work in get treated better than that poor lady.

I've been cuffed for some really stupid things (Cop thought i was with someone else, wrong place wrong time.) I didn't think they would just cuff someone being calm after witnessing their bf get shot. Kinda sucks man.

>implying it went down this way
Wanna leak the camera footage that portrayed this story?

Thought not.

here's proper procedure for telling an officer you have a gun

With your hands on the wheel, open palms, you inform them you have Carry License.

You then tell them exactly where the firearm is and ask them how to proceed.

You do not take your hands off the steering wheel until you are given express permission to do so.

This is not rocket science. The cop leads your actions. Believe it or not, the Cop has about as much desire to be shot as you do.

Either way, we won't really know if Philando fucked up or the officer did until the lapel camera footage is released, because anyone can say anything, if he said "I HAVE A GUN" and reached into a compartment as I approached the vehicle I would have shot his dumb ass too.

How can you not comprehend "Take back the Narrative?"

yeah ok I can't hate him

what an awful raid attempt

GUIZE WE LIK NIGGERS NOW,FUCK DA PIGZ!!!

Everyone badmouthing cops should go on a ride along in Chicago for a week.

>that headline

This is something I'm going take the side of the dead nig here, completely. I don't give a shit about race. It has no fucking bearing on me. That guy could be me or any of your motherfuckers who carries. This was a clear cut case of a cop who's so scared of our right to keep and bear arms or afraid of guns in general. That is what this is about. This is to the gun community and the right as the pulse night club shooting was to the gays and muslims in the eyes of SJW's.
Forget the fact that it was a black guy that got shot for one god damn second and think about this.

>if you don't do what a cop says it's okay for hi to murder you
POLICE STATE YES

summer

I would have literally let this guy fuckbmy girlfriend

You have no idea if that exact situation happened or not. There also is no lapel camera, so you clearly have no fucking idea what the situation even is.

If the cops were actually good at their jobs then Chicago wouldn't be a hellhole.

>Black woman saying "all lives matter"
SHUT IT DOWN!

That's a good strawman meme tho

It's a way of linking it to Hillary.

We defend and innocent man and we get to attack the BLM bullshit race baiting

It's a win win

And you were there? You know what happened? You know for a fact this isn't what happened until he was told to get his ID?

>They also took her to jail.

BZZZT wrong try again dumbass

they took her in for questioning, she never set foot in a jail cell

/new/ was killed because Moot wanted to sanitize Sup Forums to sell it, kweerboi.

his name was philando castile

I don't believe it's racism.
Power issues though is for sure.

Some of the retired cops at the bar tell me horror stories of the guys who are taking their places now.

"For every 5 crooked cop you get a boyscout

For every 5 crooked cops you get a 4 with power problems, and can't stand higher ranking officers giving them orders themselves

For every 5 boy scouts you got at least 3 with the same problem as the crooked ones. "

>forget the fact that i forgot the fact that he failed to comply

Fucking lolbertarians need to take a breath and count to ten.

In my state you don't have to tell the officer you have a gun in your car, and it's legal to lie if he asks you. Why the fuck would I tell a cop that I have a gun and put him on edge? Fuck that law.

how can you not comprehend "DA EBIL WYTE MAN"

they hate you dumb faggot,remember that

if it happened as ms. dindu said, this is pretty fucked up. it's also pretty fucked up that it'll get 100x the coverage and outrage than if it were a white person who got shot, so fuck him.

also, there's also the highly likely possibility that it didn't go down like that.

We need to push Dylan Noble's story..

I'm pushing it on high gear on all platforms !!!!!

If it grows big enough it can extinguish some of the fire

holy fuck, did you not listen to what his fiance has been saying? we are operating under the assumption that what she said is true, and what she said is

>tells officer he has a weapon
>immediately reaches for wallet
>cop thinks he's going for gun
>gets shot

You fags keep saying stuff like "You think it's OK" or "You think he deserved to die!"

No. You think this was some sort of trial when it was merely the result of normal, human police behavior in response to failure to comply.

Again, I challenge you to go be a spaz in this situation if you disagree.

Cop cock sucking is literally just one edgelord, LOL

cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/
>"They took me to jail. They didn't feed us. They didn't give us water," she said. "They put me in a room and separated me from my child. They treated me like a prisoner. They treated me like I did this to me and I didn't. They did this to us."

While it's possible she's lying, I doubt she is. On such a high profile case, an easily proven lie would be retarded for her to state and she has proven she isn't retarded by not chimping out.

>Exercise 2nd amendment rights
>Get shot

Sure is a lot of Clinton shills in here.

Too bad they aren't allowed to do their job because when this inevitably happens, you faggots jump all over them. They can't even profile the violent nigs to stop them in the first place in Chicago.

And she also said that the officer told him to get his ID or did you not hear that part? I can source that for you if you'd like.

Obviously not all of them.

There not many there are alot of redpilled blacks. Philando included.

We're not going to be able to influence the hard liners obviously but we got a chance to influence some. Every little bit counts.

This battle won't be won overnight.