Memes aside, this is pretty comfy to binge watch

Memes aside, this is pretty comfy to binge watch
I've seen stuff way more Reddit than this

This is possibly the worst show on TV. Two-and-a-Half Men is the only show that even come close to being as terrible as the Big Bang Theory... maybe 2 Broke Girls, but they're all awful is what I'm saying

This show is unwatchable. What really scares me is I have relatives who think it's the funniest shit because dude nerd culture lmao and they are genuinely surprised when I say I don't like it. I said 2 Broke Girls was better than this (which is true) and one of them said that show was too dirty. I'm talking about a 55 year old woman.

Guess what she's a conservative Christian.

I watched a couple of episodes and i hate it for its shitty humor, i also hate it because everyone is watching it and thinks i'm Sheldon. I literally hate every single person watching this show!

It's absolute trash.

ZAMBIA

Sheldon pisses me off. I saw one episode where he was being a bitch about his seat on the couch where he eats and I just wanted to punch him in the nose. The bit was maybe 1 minute long and it was plenty to make me hate that character. He's supposed to be autistic. That's not at all how autistic people act. He's just an annoying bitch.

ZIMBABWE

>55 year old christian woman likes TBBT
>doesn't like a mediocre show featuring 2 talentless whores telling bad dirty jokes
what did you expect you faggot pleb? go kys asap

at my work, they always put this fucking show on in the breakroom when it's my lunch hour

everyone watches it in silence, not one fucking laugh. is this show somehow entertaining them? do the awful jokes and constantly looping laugh track enjoyable somehow?

i just don't fucking get it. i'm pretty sure people just latch onto this show because "everyone just loves it, i'm a nerd too, guise!"

But TBBT is even worse, just not as dirty.

yeah, but it's not marketed as "2 broke whores and one has HUGE TITTIES"
tbbt is unoffensive humour for the whole family

>hey user you'll love this show we watch
>you're just like sheldon
On a list of three reasons why I don't go home anymore this easily makes the list.

Also, can somebody please post those crude ZIMBABWE comics?

>tbbt is unoffensive humor

I think you mean """"""humor""""""

At least Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs are hot and fun to watch.

Beth Behrs is a rat-faced surfboard. I agree about Kat tho.

I would do either one of them, but Kat is definitely the hotter one.

you genuinely must be mentally deficient to go out of you way and binge watch this, I could maybe understand watching an episode while hungover and the TV remote is too far away.

>Beth Behrs is a rat-faced surfboard.
she has literally the best ass, legs and hips, you are a tit guy therefore a literal faggot

She has no ass, legs or hips.

Honestly, it has a really great 55 year old roughly Christian woman in it occasionally. She is never played as just ignorant for laughs but actually gets some good burns in there herself and even got to lay Leonard's dad last season.

Its rare to see a biblethumper get anything near a decent portrayal anywhere so the show is pretty cool that way.

And before anyone says I am wrong, I KNOW everyone in the US is 'Christian' but if you think about it there aren't that many explicitly Christian characters anywhere, the only superhero is like Nightcrawler and he hasn't been in an X-Men movie for 10 years. So when it happens people really dig it.