This movie was really neat. Discuss it while i am away to make some spaghetti

This movie was really neat. Discuss it while i am away to make some spaghetti

it was really neat.

This movie was really neat.

Hey this movie was pretty neat

That was a pretty neat movie.

I like this movie, it was neat.

Neat-o

But that boy who was bullying him gave off such repressed homo vibes, I almost thought they'd go Brokeback.

One word: hella f*ckin neat

Essential neatcore

Neat/10.

What is some more essential neatcore?

Neat, solid, tight

I like Groot.

It was really wheat.

Solid discussion guys, i agree with all of you - keep it up. Still making the spaghetti but i will post pics of them when i'm done

Is this a jojo's reference? If so, neat.

Of the movie or the spaghetti?

> that boy who was bullying him gave off such repressed homo vibes
Yeah, lets talk about that. Pull that shit up, Jamie. Was he gay?

here's the spaghetti while they were cooking - the sauce was done

I like what you were going for with the sauce, however I don't enjoy the fact that you left whole mushrooms in there like that.

Go make a thread on to specifically talk about your spaghetti, and I will be into it.

i specifically buy them like that - they are canned shrooms, and they come in 2 options - both sliced and whole. But i discovered that if you leave them whole like this, they will absorb a TON of flavor while cooking, and when you eat one it will literally explode and fill your mouth with the best taste possible - i can't describe it but it's amazing. They don't even taste like mushrooms - they taste like the essence of the entire food i just made.

Pic related - finished product. Tastes as neat as that movie tbqh

>canned mushrooms
>whole

Jesus christ what kind of hell on earth is this

i felt that way too - i don't like mushrooms, but in this combo they're 10/10. Wish you could try it user

>gif
>is a jpg
>mfw