Will Thor be there?

Will Thor be there?

>asian female
>wants to jump on the dick of the blue eye white man while rejects he fellow asian males

really makes you dink

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

what is it with asian bitches and thor. First black hat, then avengers 2, now third thor film

Accurate representation of real life, tbf
not much to think about

Marvel movies are known for their realism goy

even mediocre white men can get hot asian ass

why do so many Asian women go for white dudes?

>white female
>wants to jump on the dick of the dark skin black man while rejects her fellow white males

I wish this was true

it is if you go to asia

they want superior offspring

They want to live happy lives.

It's rock paper scissors
Asian girls go for white guys -> White girls go for Black guys ->

but Black girls don't really go for Asian guys, sorry chang.

>superior offspring

heh

i found a site the other day about how am/wf couples would produce more successful children

it really did make me think

>muh elliot rodgers
fuck off seriously

don't black girls go for spics?

i should start working out again

It's rock paper scissors, but whites are using gun every time. I don't have that chart on hand, but no one wants the black male, not even black women.

how many of them did he plow?

How's he supposed to get hard if they haven't even got traps to mire?

Put those girls in a room with a real man, like big Lenny.

wait bleached is an actual thing now?

P I S S E N I N G
O
T
A
T
O

huh so no one goes for asian dudes? poor yellow bastards

Chang ranks better then Pajeet and Muhammad I imagine

you mean black guys are going for white girls

thing is, he isnt even that ugly, just average. And since he was rich he could have had an easy life, but his autismus was too strong

Race mixing produces inferior offspring, but then of course reproduction is always immoral so it oughtn't matter.
Most Asian women have very chinky, unattractive faces.

Generally White Males (WM) can have their pick of hot Asian females (AF) and Black females (BF) . With Latinas (LF) there's like a 50/50 chance - the more traditional don't like white meat but plenty do. White guys have pretty much zero chance with white women (WF), at least the attractive ones. They have enough financial and social status that they don't need the security of a white mate and can pursue a "luxury mate " such as a large-penissed Black or Latino(BM)+(LM). Sadly Asian males (am) have no real value

i'd put muhammad above them if he is one of the rare christian ones as they can be quite handsome

How warped by memes do you have to be to think any of what you said is true?

It's all based on empirical evidence and graphs, sorry Chang

at least your guys invented fireworks?

Well I can agree on everything except on the part where white guys have zero chance with white women. They have chances, just lower than anything else, why would you pursuit rotten white whores when you can get asian females that are better much easier?

this

This scene gets me rock hard every time. I'd plow the fuck out of that Asian.

what is she reacting to?

>being this delusional

lmao

mfw this white girl I knew from high school married her asian boyfriend and then separated from him three months later and got a divorce as soon as she could.

What?

For superior children. If a fat fuck white male works out, he'll easily plow any woman he wants. Gatta keep it going.

ok.

He was too gentlemanly for this world.

they should have fucked him, he did drive a BMW.

>80141037

>CHING CHONG GIMME BIG WHITE COCK YUMM YUMM

did anyone else find that a bit offensive for a kids movie?

All of them because SKE48 are a bunch of dirty sluts.

You hear that AKB general.

GIRTHYNESS.

gotta reinforce how shitty Koreans are for the Chinese audience

Who is this by the way?

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.
Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.
Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?
Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?
Will you take the red pill?

how do i seduce asian female bros

be white
be fit

be black
dont be white

be decent looking not fat or Asian or be too autistic

Those are not tips, those are requirements. I am looking for specific tips like what to talk about or other specific stuff.

be asian

>I am looking for specific tips like what to talk about or other specific stuff.
do you really think people on a website for Malaysian motion pictures know how to talk to women?

Women are stupid so it's not hard to impress them.

and yet here you are begging for help to impress a so called idiot

really makes you chink

Nah m8, I am not begging, I just don't follow all that stuff, it's easier to just ask people that are more experienced.

>it's easier to just ask people that are more experienced.
then you've come to the wrong place bud

Want me some Khutulun

>muhammed
>christian
This was good, here is 2 (you)

WHO IS THIS?

>White guys have pretty much zero chance with white women

Holy shit this thread is comedy gold

I'm not a Jew like his dad was though.

Saved

100/10

Rachel Fenton

>*Teleports Behind You*
Nothing Personal, Kid

>Leo is the best I've ever had

But there are also articles saying he's terrible in bed.

>it's easier to just ask people that are more experienced.
KEK. most of us here are over level 30 neckbeard wizards. find female members of your family, ask them. they love projects like reforming nerd family into alpha males.

Rihanna's only other used to punch her in the throat midway through fucking.

maybe everybody else she got fucked by is super bad?

dude shes a proud cockwhore, and clit licker.

From who?
Bitches he kicked to the curb?

You know when a supermodel dates a dude for like 8 months and then starts talking about a small dick or him being bad in bed after a messy breakup, she's not quite being honest.

Leo probably puts no effort into fucking random sluts, but when he gets other top tier celeb pussy he tries

White Men have the highest success rate with every race of women, including white.

>wanna fuck a female asian
>don't wanna have a beta asian as a son

QFT

My cousin is awkward as fuck, but he was swimming in pussy when he taught in China.

Look at how Asian guys look. This shit isn't rocket science.

You abort the males. Half-Asian chicks are the ones you keep because they're hot as fuck. That's the only drawback when you breed with Asian women because you'll end up with a mutant son.

Some Asian dudes can look handsome.

it's literally the small dicks
That's the sole problem. All the beta-ness, the awkwardness, and any other problem, it's just the dick thing.

There's too many of them to begin with. The world would be better off if Asian women breed with whites while the men die off alone.

I have to admit though, asian male models are top tier.

What did he mean by this?

asian bois BTFO

There's like 1 attractive Asian dude out of a million. And like you said, they've got other handicaps like micro-dick and being manlets. There's a reason why you don't see pools of hot white, black, and Latina women cumming over Asian dudes.

>Are you white?
You've won half the battle.

>Decently looking
Almost there

>Not poor and not dress like a slob
You're banging that cunt tonight

When you're actually in Asia, it's MUCH easier. You can be an overweight autist and still snag qt Asian chicks if you put some effort.

Yes, but it's just the dick thing.
Why can a half-ugly white guy score an asian girl faster than an average asian guy?

It's the dick thing.

Everyone looks for answers other than the small dicks, but that's the only reason.