#ComeHomeBlackMan

When will we come together and help our ailing African-American friends return to their homeland? Would you donate to a fund for blacks looking to renounce their American citizenship and start a new life in Africa? Will you help our negro brothers and sisters escape the scourge of the white man?

Do you take PayPal?

If the government set up a Department of Repatriation and sought donations to fund it, I would gladly donate thousands of dollars.

We tried it once, they ended up killing (and sometimes eating) each other.

That said... how much is a suggested donation?

Nigger here trying to go home
PayPal:[email protected]

Why don't Sweden and Germany open their borders?

so youre saying it worked?

They were able to be Kangz once more. Let's make it happen again.

Blacks could live like real Kings and Queens in Africa. A few thousand US dollars is like a few hundred thousand dollars there.

Why do you all think rapper 50 Cent moved there? He is so wealthy over there, they call him the Black Bill Gates.

We need a #SponsorABlack program. For a monthly payment of x dollars, you'll be tied to a black person/family that needs some financial assistance on their journey back to Africa. I'd pay to send an entire neighborhood back.

He owns this mansion in Africa AFTER declaring bankruptcy.

Everything in Africa is dirt cheap.

He even got locals on the payroll. You know, helping out the community. Doing good for the black community.

The best part, wages are so low in Africa, that a few US dollars are these guy's monthly wages. And they can actually live comfortably on low wages.

Again, helping the black community.

>Everything in Africa is dirt
ftfy

This would be a win-win for everybody

Do blacks even know they can leave anytime they want?

No, because liberals and the media paint Africa as hell.

If blacks were to leave America, who would vote for the democrats?

So how would they get citizenship there?

what we need to do is just make the execution of all rappers mandatory. I can't think of a single greater source of ill gotten wealth than rapping about killing white people and raping.

fuck every single rapper alive. I hope anyone who has ever bought a rap cd dies as well.

filthy fucking apes

Citizenship is an invention of the white man.

You live in the area, youre a citizen.

africa is hell on earth. 2 blocks down the street from that picture are burnt out buildings, shantytowns, places where people shit in the elevator shaft, dead bodies, etc. where everyone hwo isn't a part of the government cartel lives in the ruins of a once functional state.

that said, maybe if these niggers get uppity enough, we can make them put their money where their mouth is and pay them to repatriate the way france did for a while before their defacto coup

One-way trips to Africa are cheap as fuck, we need to let our dark friends know of these amazing deals

It's their land like they always say, they don't need citizenship

In all seriousness, I don't see many ways this would be a losing situation for anyone. BLM gets to return to their Kang lifestyle and racism declines in the US

honestly, someone needs to make a shadow organization about "ROOTS" or something like that, which organizes tours into the homeland, whereupon their passports get burnt and their bodies funneled into gigantic graves as fertilizer to reforest the jungle.

we could even bribe the local africans to help. I'm sure it'd be cheap. as long as they get a portion of the EBT or proceed s from the process they'll continue to help.

"hey tyrone, check out ROOTS. it's so successful no one ever comes back to the US. they're engineering flying pyramids without the yoke of the white man."