Post an idea for a sci-fi horror taking inspiration from this image

Post an idea for a sci-fi horror taking inspiration from this image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=514Gx7GhUwg
bac9.tumblr.com/post/73649013336/introduction
myanimelist.net/manga/149/Blame
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IN A WORLD...

do your own fucking homework OP

A family, lets call them the Davidsons, find a door in their new house that once you go in, has ever shifting rooms, chambers, walls, stairs. Non-euclidean. Inside a terrible creature exists, praying on those who go exploring.

Lovecraft meets aliens meets the thing.

TRANSFORMERS
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

fuck of house of leaves nigger

user didn't specify who's idea bitch.

>admits that he literally couldn't come up with his own idea

i bet you were born after 1990, people like you are why everything is circling the drain you know

Admitted nothing of the sort, your confirmation bias is clearly showing fagget.

You seem like you've got a few screws loose, pal.

After Hillary came into power, feminists began to label almost everything "triggering". After many changes, including the scientific advances in test tube children, the world continues on in only females. The world has been shaped in to a bleak oblivion, as seen in the picture, after almost everything was deemed trigger/fatphobic, transphobic, homophobic, etc. This is their world.
Today, as everyone continues on with their safe lives in their one big safe space, a horror has occured. The machines nurturing the fetuses, while performing a routine check on each one has discovered a horror that will bring down their world.

PENIS

Harold and Kumar get the munchies again and hi jinks ensue

not my idea, but it reminds me that the next ted chiang adaptation they inevitably make could be his tower of babylon, though perhaps set in the future.

another one, why cant you millenials come up with something original for once in your useless life. i could

>t. born during or after 1990
this guy gets it

Instead of flaming others for their ideas, lets hear yours? Else, fuck outta this thread.

I would like to know this original idea.
we'll keep in in this thread of course, I promise I won't steal it.

A silent loner possessing an incredibly powerful weapon known as a Gravitational Beam Emitter, wanders a vast technological world known as "The City". He is searching for Net Terminal Genes, a (possibly) extinct genetic marker that allows humans to access the "Netsphere", a sort of computerized control network for The City. The City is an immense volume of artificial structure, separated into massive "floors" by nearly-impenetrable barriers known as "Megastructure". The City is inhabited by scattered human and transhuman tribes as well as hostile cyborgs known as Silicon Creatures. The Net Terminal Genes appear to be the key to halting the unhindered, chaotic expansion of the Megastructure, as well as a way of stopping the murderous horde known as the Safeguard from destroying all humanity.

The story takes place 109 years after the complete destruction of human civilization. The Cold War had escalated into a world war, fought mainly between China, Russia, and the United States. As the war progressed, the three warring nations each created a super-computer capable of running the war more efficiently than humans.

The machines are each referred to as "AM," which originally stood for "Allied Mastercomputer", and then was later called "Adaptive Manipulator". Finally, "AM" stands for "Aggressive Menace". One day, one of the three computers becomes self-aware, and promptly absorbs the other two, thus taking control of the entire war. It carries out campaigns of mass genocide, killing off all but four men and one woman.

The survivors live together underground in an endless complex, the only habitable place left. The master computer harbors an immeasurable hatred for the group and spends every available moment torturing them. AM has not only managed to keep the humans from taking their own lives, but has made them virtually immortal.

>THIS THREAD IS IDEAS, SERIOUS BUSINESS

my idea is that the picture meant to inspire accidentally doesn't inspire and really just makes people think of things they think relate in some way or another so they can post them and circlejerk over how cool it is to imagine ideas about pictures that aren't really ideas at all

fite me

You still have yet to post an original idea. We're all waiting for your creative genius!

without guard rails

quit playin

Thank you for confirming my suspicions, you're a hack fraud.

>he's still falling for the originality meme after all these years
>not realising in your formative years like any functioning adult that an 'original' idea is just an idea taken piecemeal from existing concepts in the current social consciousness and assembled in a new way
Nothing is original in the sense you mean it, 'muh true originality' is pure fallacy, the greatest creations of human ingenuity are made from the best parts of other past creations, this has been the case for millennia

make a Blame! adaptation already

>he's still falling for the no fun allowed meme

this guy knows how to have fun, you're just boring desu

Is Blame a novel?

IN THE FUTURE
EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE
AND ANGULAR

boring

>>>/reddit/

shit

>shit
Haha kys you uncultured swine

hes right though it was shit

You utter fool

lol kys pretentious faggot

You sad sad poor little man

Alien. Pic related is an early artwork by H.R. Giger, before he started airbrushing and pinning down his meme-style with the alien, airbrushing, etc. Giger would depict what nightmares are actually like, and this is a great example.

Also the image is very similar to the Blame mango, as far as I'm aware (I haven't read the latter but I've seen good representative pics), so good on the user who mentioned Blame.

Something else: Giger is from Switzerland, and there's a meme-piece of architecture in Switzerland that I believe was directly ripped off from Giger's design, here. Pic related is a real picture of a real thing, a false "dangerous staircase" that was installed on the side of of a skyscraper in Switzerland, many stories up. In case it needs to be said, what you're looking at is real, but it's not a "real staircase": there are no doors inside the building which access this facade, which is just an art piece. The artists/sculptors/"architects", Sabina Lang and Daniel Baumann, play around with stairs quite a lot, so there's no way that they're unaware of Giger's old work.

see

You haven't even heard of "I have no mouth and I must scream" have you? Enlighten yourself, dim wit.

Do those doors actually work? It'd be an extreme liability.

>Door opens outward
>Accidentally open door to hard
> Door swings past the edge
>Having to reach for handle to close it back shut

for you.

Snakes and Ladders: The Movie
Of course there would be Shai Hulud sized snakes in there.

The door opens.

In between the walls is a Cabin In The Woods-style control room.

Except all of the scientists look like Lexi Belle (pic related).

And they are all lesbian couples.

And they are all having lesbian sex.

And they see you.

And they all seductively move around you and caress you.

And you begin having sex with them.

And then as you orgasm, the lights get brighter and you realize they're all Lovecraftian vagina-teeth alien mouths. You try to run. But you are trapped in between the walls of your own house.

>A horror movie based on a board game
I don't think they can pull it off, but that would actually sound really neat

I wish there were places like that around here that I could explore.

No you don't....

Son, you fucking kidding me. I was revisiting that blame! inspired walking simulator. Like, fucking 30 minutes ago.

I keep expecting something to pop out of the darkness

W-What?

>blame! inspired walking simulator
Check out this one
youtube.com/watch?v=514Gx7GhUwg

This.

bac9.tumblr.com/post/73649013336/introduction

My internet was out so I was poking through my hard drive and found this shit I saved like three years ago. I didn't see it mentioned at all since then or anything blame! related, in fact I forgot both exist. Then the internet comes back and this piece of shit thread appears and I'm supposed to pretend it's a coincidence.

Will someone please tell me WHAT THE FUCK BLAME IS?!

myanimelist.net/manga/149/Blame

>BLAME
It's something you do to avoid responsibility
>My life is shit
>Obviously it's my mother's fault for not making enough tendies
like that.

Enjoy being captured by the Dero...

I can fucking feel AIDS radiating off the walls.

kek

A man who goes out walking at night in new york city gets abducted into a nightmarish cult and begins a hellish journey through a surreal version of manhattan as he tries to escape the cultists while avoiding the many dangers that his slowly warping version of reality create for him. Think about a combination of marathon man, eraserhead, and in the mouth of madness.

I find I feel safe in the city from the fear of the supernatural, but I think there is an inversion of that feeling at night when the streets clear out and the city gets quiet. I know there is a lot of bad shit that goes on that I never see, like there's blood running underneath the streets, and that really unsettles me. I wish there were more horror movies that took place in urban environments.

Stop laughing

there's nothing funny about a world without handrails. It's fucking dangerous.

This. what the hell is wrong with you. Someone could get hurt, or worse, killed

this is i have no mouth but i must scream