At the movie theatre

>at the movie theatre
>go to the bathroom
>see this

what do?

hold it in and piss my pants in the cinematorium

Pee because paintings don't affect me. I am not affected by asian massage parlours, why the fuck do I care what a fucking painting sees?!

be careful not to boner.

>Dickbutt under the stall door.png

Heh that's kinda funny. I wonder if pictures of creepy dudes peeking under the women's stalls would go over as well?

When no one is around, I usually pee straight into one of their faces.

So, guys, how do you do it? Are you one of those that pull down the zip and go digging for your trunk to pull it out through the flap in the underwear? Do you unbuckle for the ease of access? Or do you just throw your pants down to your ankles and do the elephant?

>drink too much
>feel like pissing my pants
>can't focus on the flick
>going to bathroom will mean missing 5 mins of the flick

whip out my massive dick and start pissing?

only acceptable if youre a woman

choose the whitest one

/troll

pics

There's no reason not to unbuckle. It's faster and easier.

Why are there walls between the urinals?

>/troll
Kill yourself, ledditor.

>not affected by women you pay to jerk you off

HHHHNNNNNGGGGG

Their looks are a compliment if you have a big dick, but it suddenly changes to sarcasm or even a mocking look if you have a tiny peen.

I dig and I wear boxer briefs with those dick-holes but never use them.

cum

So homos can't get off to my cock

Pick the one that looks the most upset because I have a small dick and severe issues dealing with women.

I wish I was joking.

Because some people like privacy, Euro guy. We also don't sit across from strangers in booths in restaurants...another weird Euro custom.

this happened to me during lego batman. I HAD to piss. when i got home I downloaded a camrip and watched the part I missed

That's somewhat funny, just do my business as usual and ask some women out of the bathroom if they have something like that as well.

what movie is this an advertisement for???

sue the theatre

Oh yeah you can't afford to miss any part of that fucking movie

Piss and then threaten to sue the theatre from a fake twitter account because of muh rights and then enjoy whatever free shit they give me as an apology.

I declare a gender switch and use the other bathroom, then call my lawyer and sue the movie theater company, add agency, movie production company, and any other applicable association with ample money for sexual harassment, then collect my Liberal citizen good works card.

>BBC on the left
>LYC being laughed at by the nig
>Swede wanting to be impregnated by BMC
>Taking off her glasses to see the LWD

Is this accurate?

I am physically incapable of peeing in public

>thought I stopped having a piss fetish

I guess not

Why don't the put the barriers between the urinals to eye level? I don't want to see the other guys peeing while awkwardly avoiding eye contact

Wait, what? You go to an asian massage place where the girls eventually start rubbing your dick so they can get some extra money off you if you let them jerk you off, and you say no? They don't even get you hard?

That sounds like a bit of a problem.

Why do people have pee fetishes, I'm not judging I am just curious as a person who doesn't what is the draw?

WARM

So people can't see how little my setup is

>come home
>living room smells like piss all the time
>punish the dogs every time
>finally set up nanny cam to catch the little fuckers doing it so you know which one to kennel up and train all over again
>find out it your son's baby sitter pissing all over your drapes
>kill her

Childhood is pulling the waistband of your underwear beneath your balls

Adulthood is realizing the flap makes more sense

>h-how am I going to pee when these paintings are mock watching me!

Rekt

>not holding eye contact with the guy next to you while you piss

You some kind of fag or something?