Every male is born right wing until they start adopting liberal views to cater to pussy

Every male is born right wing until they start adopting liberal views to cater to pussy.

Only way you remain a right winger is by being a virgin, by hiding it and pretending to be something else, or by being a complete social recluse (or all of the above).

Prove me wrong.

HUE-tip: you can't.

no one cares

So all right wingers are virgins?
Dam #imwithher now

Either that or they're only right wingers inside of Sup Forums and wouldn't dare "showing their power level" even to their family. Which essentially means it's irrelevant if they're right wing.

>prove my subjectively unfalsifiable claim false!

>implying cucks get p00n

I'm married and I'm far right, and so is my wife.

But she's Slavic so she basically plots the death of any brown people she sees by default.

>tfw you don't have the heart to tell her it's probably not a great idea to say "neegers" and "chinkees" at public gatherings

>a fucking leaf conceding before even trying

Why am I not surprised.

Why would they adopting liberal views to cater to pussy lead to voting liberal?

They can vote for what they want while pretending to be liberal to get pussy. Also most men when they hit a certain age don't have to worry about this shit and can be more open about their political views.

Being a virgin is being red pilled, look at all the successful virgins like Da Vinci, Tesla and Newton.

Chads and Slayers BTFO

Men adopt left-wing views similar to how women do - having them drilled into your head through education, media and pop culture before you even figure out how to jack off. Women just adopt whatever views are the current norm.

>Every male is born right wing until they start adopting liberal views to cater to pussy.
Or just to cater to the collectivist culture because they are self-conscious

>Only way you remain a right winger is by being a virgin
Easily falsifiable, right-wingers are the main proponents of family values and tend to have families with lots of kids more

>by hiding it and pretending to be something else
You should only really hide it if you are in a situation which could harm your life, career, etc because of some authoritarian PC crap

>or by being a complete social recluse
that's just the product of our PC culture, right-wingers tend to be more reclusive

Yeah, liberals tend to be more flexible and less uptight, like a stretched vagina.

All my friends talk about is how racist I am.

I think they like to live vicariously.

Kind of true. I went through a NEET stage where I was completely isolated from women and developed essentially ultra-right views that have only hardened since coming back into society.

I have noticed I keep my mouth completely shut about politics around females.

I openly admit I voted for Brexit and argue right wing rhetoric against everyone, family and non family alike. I don't care about becoming a social pariah because it's been my life since I had memories. I'd really like to point out that the ONLY people who have a problem with right wing rhetoric in England are immigrants including European migrants who think this is all part of their Euro club and are hanging out here without integrating, and the exceptionally indoctrinated humanities departments at unis. Normal Brits are either ambivalent or love it. They're just too pussy to voice it themselves. There needs to be people like us who make the world known there are dissenting voices and we're sick of their shit.

>Only way you remain a right winger is by being a virgin, by hiding it and pretending to be something else, or by being a complete social recluse (or all of the above).

My grandads generation were men. He was a conservative and was PROUD of it. He went to the local Conservative club, everybody knew he was Conservative, and he was well respected for it because people back then weren't liberal MORONS.

Today is obviously different. But don't worry lads, we are bringing back traditional values. THE COMMON SENSE RIGHT WILL PREVAIL ONCE MORE

When you first fall in love, cuddling your bae, having pillowtalk with your bae about ANYTHING, keeping warm together and impossible to be away from her for more than a day.

Then you will be forever left wing, I don't take on a lot of views from this board, like anti-multiculturalism, anti-third wave feminism, anti-islam, anti-nigger, pro-marijuana, and i always get left-libertarianism on the compass.

Amazing wife

Life has a liberal bias.

Right-wingers have little experience, aren't well-traveled. Small lives, small minds.

>Life has a liberal bias.

>Rape is essential to survival.

rap(e)

Typical right-wing, virgins. You are soulless and without empathy and will never find a woman to love you. You are a complete failure.

Can confirm, I do a decent job assimilating into the normie world, and have retained both my virginity and my uncucked worldviews

Not at all. In fact, conservative/reactionary views are attractive in an already attractive man.

Depends how you go about it and frame it. I suspect that actually true libertarianism is likely the most sexually attractive political ideology for a man to hold, because it broadcasts independence and self-reliance.

Liberalism can be attractive too but only if you're wealthy and idealistic, not a weak powerless commie who wants gimmedats like a nigger.

Actually scratch that, any political view is attractive in an attractive man. Because women don't care about politics only hot guys.

You got it backwards dipshit. Everyone is born a Democrat then you grow up, make money, make life experiences grow a brain and turn into a Republican. Took me almost 30 years

>A woman to love you.
Love is submission and the only way to have a person submit to your will is by eroding their identity, which requires a lack of empathy.
Fucking Disney cuck.

You are so fucking clueless, a woman who loves you will do anything for you. And the only way to gain her love is to love her.

Where is this test?

>OP makes a wild claim
>doesn't back it up
>Expect others to prove him wrong
t. Left wing KV

Not really sure where I fit in as I am ancap but am sleeping with someone's wife at the moment.

No, you trap them psychologically with stressful paradoxes that they're too stupid to think out of, so it will continue to bug them until they seek reprieve from the solicitor, and that ushers them deeper into a state of perpetual reliance.
You are the disease and the cure.
I gotchu baby girl

or if your mom brainwashed you into it. dont forget about that user. i feel sorry for some young kids who dont know anything else other than what their treasonous whore mothers put in their heads.

>woman who loves you will do anything for you
look at the cucked ideology in action. women ditch as soon as the going gets rough for Chad who could give them free shit again

You sound like you want to keep women locked in a basement with your fat, oily, arse. That shit would only work on a woman that has no contact with her friends or family. The moment she talks to them about you, they're going to set her straight and she'll listen to them and leave you the, the next time you're a cunt.

>Every male is born right wing until they start adopting liberal views to cater to pussy.

Mostly true

>Only way you remain a right winger is by being a virgin, by hiding it and pretending to be something else, or by being a complete social recluse (or all of the above).

No. Some of us are married.

>implying women aren't employing the same mind games on male targets to assert their formidability and derive value in a dating market.
See that's exactly what makes you prey and not a predator, faggot.

You have it in reverse. "Chad" type males, don't buy women shit, they gift them mind blowing orgasms instead. It's the "Chad" type that causes abuse to women, when he is bored of her.

The woman then goes to the soft beta male, who will spend money on her.

Women do, do this yes, but only if they feel superior to the man they're with. A tell tale sign of female manipulation is refusal of sex. If a woman you're in a relationship with, doesn't put out, whenever you want. She has the upper hand.

And I'm far from prey, I'm a pussy magnet and have been in a few fights, which I've won in my life.

Fuck off dickhead, maybe in your cucked nation of BRA71L.

Clearly never been to QLD where we have to go past Somali niggers, muslims, abbos and everything else on the way to the City of a weekend. They don't even confront you in public if you tell them to fuck off because they're too busy running to the end of the train to get away from the Ticketies and the coppers with dogs.

yeah the Chad gives her gina tingles and the beta provider gives her resources

Obviously, that's why you get the upper hand by everything I just said, and if you're not taking them squealing to their cunt friends and family into account, then you have no place in entering a relationship.

Big fucking whoop.

ITT, OP tries to justify his virginity

The easiest way to get the upperhand isn't to create traps, lock her in, and make her upset. It's to be very /fit/, and have good facial aesthetics and charm. She will be jealous of all the other female attention you get, and be stuck to you.

So how do traditionalist Catholics end up with at least 6-8 kids then?

>judging men based on sex

Woman spotted.

Love doesn't exist

Girls only want Chad. No virgin girls exist. A nonvirgin girl is worth as much as a cum-soaked tissue.

Even a virgin girl settles for you its probably because Chad refused her

Virgins aren't special. Virgins just got some skin that needs spreading, once that skin is spread, its the same gaping hole as every other woman. For marriage material though it's best to have a girlfriend with a low partner count (1-2), that have never cummed in her. Just in case telegony in humans is real (it's real in flies).

>and make her upset.
Regardless the endgame is basically the same, which is making her insecure by placing yourself in an unobtainable position.
>be fit and good looking
Only goes so far. I'm encompassing the mental aspects which would include charm to alleviate the distress caused by "intentionally" making her jealous.

Lol ok fuck it. I'm going to tell you how to make women extremely unsecure and clingy to you.

After she tells her sexual history first, you tell her you've had less than her (lie if not the case). Then guilt her a lot of times, saying, that you wished you were her first, and shit like that.

It'll fuck her head right up, she may even threaten suicide. But she'll be entirely in servitude to you, as long as you only beat her with your cock, not your hands etc.

You're just rephrasing what I said in a different way now.

so you're saying that one of the functions of women in society is to curb male's violent tendencies, leading to better cooperation and empathy?
sounds right

Ok I was skeptical of you first, it's rare to find another chad-tier fucker on this board of virgins.

Yeah, it's just easier to hate women for being cruel instead of looking at yourself and realizing that you're inferior.
Not even a harsh truth at this point in my life.

Keep fighting the good fight brother. I let everybody know i voted leave and support are Nige, regardless of any accuastions of racism, bigotry or ignorance thrown at me. Leftism is a cancer and we must do all we can to turn others to the right. Do it for Nige.