Anyone else get some great terminator 2 vibes when x24 and logan fought for the first time ?

Anyone else get some great terminator 2 vibes when x24 and logan fought for the first time ?

Them staring at each other game me the chills when x24 came down the stairs

I also got Terminator 2 feels during the car chase at the Mexican hideout.

Its a shame the gate cgi was so bad, because otherwise that was a pretty damn good scene.

When the camera first zoomed into x24s face and the entire screen was taken by his pissed off mug with a buzz cut and and mustacheless flaring beard, i thought he was a muslim that broke into the house.

Is X24 a pleb filter?

For those scenes alone, Logan is a better Terminator film than the last 3 Terminator films combined.

No, I got terminator 1 vibes.

Best 10 minutes of the entire movie. Rest of it is overrated.

Damn good scene

no I got a Terminator 4 vibe where he fights naked CGI arnold kek

Is there a decent copy out yet?

Yes. Wolverine fighting a Clone Wolverine was painfully inconsistent for the tone they established in this movie. Far too ridiculous for a supposedly gritty/grounded take on the franchise.

>I don't know what a pleb filter is
Hello pleb

He looks like his brother

>Not realising that he's literally fighting his own past.

whole movie reminded me a lot of universal solider.

the bag guys driving around in a high-tech RV, the fight at the farm, the whole injecting the shit thing.

this is basically a soft reboot of universal soldier

still looked goofy as shit. also should have cast a cuter girl or had a scene where logan bathed her for further character development.

best ten minutes of the movie was the comfy home on the ranch scene about the importance of family.

didnt make any sense at all that they were black

Kill yourself your taste is trash

Kind of...
I mean lets check
>X-23=John Conor
>Logan=T-800 (Arnold)
>X-24=T-1000 Literally it even heals
>Xavier=Black guy that an heroes... I guess
>Black Family=John Connors adoptive parents

kek

Are you literally retarded?

you actually thought that kid was cute? you're a weidro.

Go to the theater

jew^

I loved her. Fuck off.

is there literally any copy out yet?

Why the fuck isn't even a freaking CAM?

I really liked this movie, but this was one of the corniest things I've ever seen in a comic book film.

This movie would've been better with Daken as the muscle villain he had to fight one on one. X-24 was goofy.

looks like a refugee instead of Jackman

isn't stabbing with the claws the least damaging method of attack? id go for his arm tendons first so he cant hit back, then slice off the bicep and tricep so he really cant do shit then dismantle him from there.