/hoc/

Seattle wins Stanley cup before Canada does edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhls-next-expansion-franchise-cost-600-700-million/
twitter.com/SAOilersFan91/status/937195622062546944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a big ass

Vegas literally cucked Seattle. The NHL is going to make the expansion rules shitty again.

Reminder, Green, Gold, and a hint of blue is the patrician choice for the Seattle team's colors.

Seattle Frasiers

love those colors desu
would buy a sweater

SEATTLE DOWNPOUR

Seattle Seismics

Why's that?
Because they had a decent first season?
They're on a losing streak now, they barely beat the yotes in a home game.

good op

Seattle Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs

friendly reminder the new key arena is literally 100% for the sonics. the seattle expansion hokkei team doesnt even have a potential owner at this point and nobody has even met with the league to discuss the possibility of that happening yet.

Seattle Sounding

>Blue Jackets are actually good
Why is this allowed?

Mercy!

Seattle S E E T H I N G

Seattle Sea Critters

>literally 100% for the sonics
It's literally for a team that was sold to another city and has no plans to come back?

Yes, even though they've become mediocre or even shitty they have banked so many points they could still make the playoffs. No one wanted that.

That's a cute hippo

>Bill Kessel is on track for 106 points this season

finna seething

Hippos would be a good team name. Very fun.

The Seattle Sexual Encounters

Seattle Light Showers

Hobart Hippos

>doesnt even have a potential owner

wrong, bonderman and pic related are the ownership group. the revenue for key will be split evenly between an NBA and NHL franchise should both leagues bring a team to seattle.

Seattle Pointy Sticks

Best name:

The Seattle big old titties

its certainly not for a purposed team that doesnt even have a potential owner in place.

Seattle Syphilis

>t. scared quebecposter realizing he's not getting a team

Seattle Antifa

Seattle STD's

Wrong

Would it have been gay if I dated that tranny lads? Kinda regret it but how could you ever introduce that to your family

Just introduce >her as a girl genius. It's more gay you keep asking. If you like >her date >her you fucking faggot

a little
but you don't have to introduce everyone you date to your family, it's ok to just have some safe adult fun

show me exactly where the ownership proposal has been made.

>Commissioner Gary Bettman discussed the city’s chances of getting a franchise in October, telling Sportsnet 590’s Prime Time Sports that securing a building surely helps. “You need to believe that a building is going to come out of the ground. And if not, bad things will happen,” Bettman said. “This is really jumping ahead because we would have to be in a place where we say ‘OK we want to commit to a franchise in Seattle. Here’s what has to happen, here are the terms of engagement.’ We’re nowhere near that.”

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhls-next-expansion-franchise-cost-600-700-million/

Since they play so late anyway they should make it an adult themed team and call it the Seattle huge dongs in tiny Asian cooters or something

Maybe like the Seattle adult playground or the Seattle complimentary bottle service

We need to challenge the way we think about hockey and bring a certain degree of eroticism that the game is sorely lacking

No pun intended

>Would it be gay to form a sexual and romantic relationship with another man

Seattle Spinal Meningitis

>tfw the NHL won't make vegas give up anything in the next expansion draft
you just know that one is going to happen

I'd go for it lad

No Nordiques revival for you Pierre

a proposal cannot be made when the expansion process hasn't been opened. That's what Bettman was referencing when he said "we are nowhere near that."

Fuck off faggot. /hoc/ is a straight mans general.

Mexico City Mutilators

Very valid points

perfer the mexico city mexicans myself

die cis scum

>trusting Bettman

He lies all the time. He literally said he didn't talk to Houston the same day the owner confirmed they did. Pay attention to people without agendas like Mckenzie.

True but was honestly worried she'd kill herself after I left her if I went that route
I feel like you can still tell though but maybe I'm just paranoid cuz I know it. But she is 5'10" and her hands and head are kinda to big to be a girl (female)

LA already has a team

even houston has tilman fertitta there to stir interest and be the actual owner of the team. seattle has nobody there trying to get an nhl team into the arena.
its like seattle built the arena, and are now just like 'oh yea, were here if you need us.' and nobody is driving the issue forward.

Mexico City Burritos

From her pics you can't tell unless you microexamine her. Just do what makes you happy m8.

Post more pictures of >her. Looked better than that shit tier bruins trap that posts here.

California Chicanos

who else /readytodie/ here

Need a webm of this rare bulju

twitter.com/SAOilersFan91/status/937195622062546944

he hasnt made those types of comments refering to houston.

>but was honestly worried she'd kill herself after I left her if I went that route

Well don't put yourself out there for someone with that many issues if you can't handle it

Seattle Amazon Prime™

>cryers losing streak ends
booooo

I'm loving life tbqh

Today I will remind them.

because Houston hasn't been a player until 2 weeks ago. Seattle has been actively trying to get an NHL team since 2012. Regardless, Houston already has an NHL ready stadium, which likely means Houston will get first crack at a relocated franchise as apposed to expansion.

She mostly sent vids that were shit quality on my phone so this is the last one I'll post

Fair point. She brought relationship up and I said I'm moving after I'm done with school so it wouldn't work and she still wanted to like casual date but idk I feel like we met 3 times and if we probably would if 1 or 2 more times she woulda said she loved me probably I don't wanna deal with all that

nice outfit

Pettersson is just a distraction. Behold, the true Swede of Greatness.

P.s. Thanks again for him Ottawa, hope Burrows' corpse serves you well until Karlsson leaves.

Why are swedes so got damm ugly

Post his face you cock. Thats the only thing that matters, I bet he looks like a man

Dahlen's gonna be good, but he doesn't have legitimate GOAT Swede potential like Pettersson.

>tfw you get cucked out of your rightful top 3 pick and still get the best player in the draft

Swedes are generally qt

Icelandic people are the most qt nordics though

Idk, maybe its the lack of Sami/Mongol genes

if the cantpucks hadnt moved in the draft they would have more than likely taken bustrick instead.

This is what I thought too. Thanks

Forsberg is a cutie

I don't think so, Benning probably would have moved back anyway. They had Pettersson out to Vancouver weeks before the draft which they never do and in all the stuff they've released it seems like they were high on him from the beginning. They even tried to move back from 5 but stayed put when they found out the Rangers wanted Pettersson as well.

No she wasn't bad her head was just a little bit big

Cherrypicking desu

Forgot image

How do I stop procrastinating on /hoc/ and write my essay, friends?

>she wasnt bad
We both know that isnt true

Just remember, Pulju neglected his education and look where he is.

Damn he's pretty swarthy for a swede

post something lewd so you get banned and won’t be distracted by this fuckhole.

theres literally no reason for you to even be here now. there hasnt been hokkei on for a few hours.

Have a quick fap

My tongue can't reach my nose tho. I lack the raw potential of Pulju

>tfw tonguelet

pulju will continue to get dumber and dumber since every time he sticks his tongue up his nose it takes a piece of brain with it.

imagine being as triggered as don that a kid licks his nose

who is this cum slut

How did we not know this before this season?

Based.

looks like that tranny