Hillary Clinton lost 22 Million Emails

Oh wait no it's Bush.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/juan-williams/media-reaction-george-w-bushs-email-controversy/

A valid freaking point. He lost 22 Million emails, on a private server. Yet no media uproar at that time. If we want to pick at a party for faults and scandals, we need to leave that option available to ALL parties.

>bu-bu-bu-bu-but booooooooooosh
>enabling cognitive dissonance since 2008

Nah he didn't lose them they were his personal emails about yoga and stuff so he deleted them. So its O.K

Is Bush running for president?

So induct Bush and Clinton, problem solved.

So? Throw them both in jail or execute them.

Where were you in 2004?

Thanks Obama

Did you even read the FBI guy's statement? He said that if anybody but Clinton had done this, they'd go to jail

>politifact
>whataboutism

this went on but all anyone cares about is the chimpout. false flag much????

>he thinks a single person on Sup Forums would come to defend a neocon like Bush.
>he thinks any of those emails were sent or received by Bush himself in the first place.
>he thinks the level of cyber security has not increased in the past 9 years of technological advances.
>he thinks any of those Bush emails had any classified information

I don't see shit about 22 million e-mails, only about some people using private email for non-congressional matters. Nothing about Bush sending any lost emails. No classified information either.

This.

You know the law was modified AFTER Bush was in office right?

Of course you didn't, because you're a fucking retard.

fuck you

bingo

You need to do more research before shilling here. The general opinion on Sup Forums is that bush was a piece of shit. I know that thinking isn't easy for a subhuman liberal such as yourself, but your post just makes you look like an outsider and a fool.

O H

L O O K

I T ' S

A N O T H E R

H I L L A R Y

R O C K E F E L L E R

C L I N T O N

S H I L L

P L E A S E

I G N O R E

T H I S

P R O X Y

S H I L L

A N D

L E T

T H E S E

K I N D S

O F

T H R E A D S

S L I D E

T H A N K

Y O U

A N D

H A V E

A

N I C E

D A Y

>1 post by this user

>also, not throwing them both in jail

I'd have no issues if they both got the rope.

>Yet no media uproar at that time.

I fucking hate this point

nigger, if you want to know why theres no uproar, look at the mirror and ask yourself why you didnt care about it when he did it

Hillary's scandal sets precedent on future cases even those involving the past.
If Hillary is charged then Bush could possibly be charged as well!
Why should we wait 5+ years for the 22million email scandal when we happen to have all of Hillary's now?

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!
HILLARY IS IN OUR SIGHTS NOW!!!!
BUSH CAN WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIME!!!!

>OP can't refute this post
>1 post by this ID

lol if their shill strategy is to compare hillary to W, then they've already lost

In the Netherlands. While Bush was doing something that was not illegal yet.

I remember this.

I want hillary and bush in prison.

I just love how quick conservashits are to throw their people under the bus. If democrats were half as shifty as this, maybe you'd have a chance at beating Hillary.